World is a Fiction
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

World is a Fiction

Vous aimez lire ou écrire des fanfictions sur des séries, des films ou autres? Ce forum est pour vous ^^

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Scènes inédites

AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Scènes inédites Empty
MessageSujet: Scènes inédites   Scènes inédites EmptyDim 6 Aoû - 21:26

Ici, vous trouverez tout ce qui concerne les scènes inédites de la série: bonus des DVD, stills promotionnels, autre prise que celle diffusée, ...

Scènes inédites Signature

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Scènes inédites Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Scènes inédites   Scènes inédites EmptyDim 6 Aoû - 21:33

Partagé par nickblaine, sur tumblr, qui a été lire les scripts officiels de la série:

Citation :
Thank you for your amazing script notes 🙏 I was wondering if you remembered what Nick said when he flirted with June in front of Fred?

you’re welcome!! idk about amazing but i do try my best to get everything right 😂
god this was an insanely cute scene, it’s one of my favorites. it was mostly silent flirting so i’ll give you a detailed play-by-play.

Scènes inédites Tumblr_inline_pr0r8tf6ld1tuhuz4_500

in episode 1x06 June has just returned from scrubbing blood off the wall with the other Handmaids. she is in the kitchen when Nick and Fred enter, discussing logistics of the Mexico meeting. June is admiring how confident and sexy (exact wording) Nick looks while he’s working, but she remembers she’s covered in bloodstains and gets very self-conscious about her appearance.

then Nick looks right at June and greets her with “under his eye.” at first she is shocked that he dared to address her so directly in front of Fred, but Fred doesn’t notice at all so she says “under his eye” in return.

then they just stare at each other across the kitchen, with what the script describes as intense sexual tension. Nick tells Fred - while LOOKING AT JUNE - that the guards will leave when the last guest leaves. she realizes Nick is trying to give her a message, which he was. he clarifies his message in a later scene (pictured in the gif) when he tells her (in a line also cut from the script) that everyone will be gone by 11:30. he wants to see her, but doesn’t ask her to. he leaves it open for June to make the decision.

i adore this cut scene. just the normalcy of courtship amid the bleakness. a moment where June feels ordinarily self-conscious but Nick makes her forget all about it just by being himself. he doesn’t even notice what she looks like, he’s too enamored with her as a human being. it’s organic and pure. this series desperately needs scenes like this 😩

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Scènes inédites Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Scènes inédites   Scènes inédites EmptyDim 6 Aoû - 21:36

Citation :
mentions of nick cut from the script for “holly”

Scènes inédites Tumblr_prvy2cxHwP1qa1cefo1_400 Scènes inédites Tumblr_prvy2cxHwP1qa1cefo3_400
Scènes inédites Tumblr_prvy2cxHwP1qa1cefo2_400 Scènes inédites Tumblr_prvy2cxHwP1qa1cefo4_400

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Scènes inédites Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Scènes inédites   Scènes inédites EmptyDim 6 Aoû - 22:00

Citation :

3x01

• there was more to nick & june’s argument that we didn’t see, which showed june regretting staying in gilead. after she says “don’t you think i know that?” she breaks down and admits: “I fucked up. I fucked it all up. I should’ve gone. I’m a fucking idiot. But I couldn’t leave her here, I couldn’t leave her behind.” nick feels deep sympathy for her after this confession, and they let go of their anger and share an embrace. i’m real mad this got cut, it showed a lot of june’s vulnerable side.

3x03

• when nick came back to visit that night, he and beth share a sweet moment at the back door. nick asks her if she’s okay. beth tells him she’s scared shitless. he comforts her with a hug, during which she jokes, “You look ridiculous in that get-up,” and nick says, “I know.” (i love beth and nick’s friendship... i wish they didn’t throw away the opportunity to show it this season.) 
  • when nick goes upstairs, his and june’s conversation was written to be a lot less cold than it is in the final cut. june immediately goes to nick for comfort when he comes to her room. “She needs him desperately. She needs his help.” but the news of his deployment shakes her. they are both described as infuriated by their situation, and “drowning in their own futility.” when june opens the door and invites nick back in, they share a kiss and “wrap themselves around each other. For the last time.” 😭 then june closes* and locks the door (to juxtapose her old bedroom with the door that never locked.)

3x06

[*]

• immediately following that line is a cut NICK FLASHBACK! here’s the summary: nick was in DC during the coup. he was on guard duty. yep, big bad terrorist war criminal nick blaine was a glorified security guard. in this scene, nick and a young soldier named trevor are guarding an empty basement stairwell in the capitol building during the coup. trevor is complaining that they are “mall cops” while “everyone gets to actually do something,” meanwhile nick is described as “looking sick.” then there is an explosion in the stairwell, followed by a brief shootout where trevor is killed. nick shoots back “out of instinct” and it’s revealed he’s killed a capitol security guard and a bureaucrat.

3x12

warning: the following scene may be spoilery for season 4??

thank god, we were right about a cut scene in this episode. there was exactly one (1) nick in chicago scene, and it took place immediately after luke punches fred. and just like max said, it confirms nick has been one step ahead all along.

Scènes inédites B1b27012ebe7d8d2161fca0e872ad2d95c6ea460

in this scene, nick is observing the war in chicago and talking with his “lead commander” (pictured in the promo still above.) the lead commander tells him that they are being transferred to lake huron to put pressure on toronto in lieu of waterford’s capture and winslow going missing.

nick - hiding his shock at this news - carefully presses for more info. the lead commander doesn’t have anymore to say about waterford, but he laments the fact that this means he’s not going to get his weekend leave and that his daughter will be disappointed. his daughter’s name? agnes. that’s right, the big reveal of this scene is that nick is now working directly under commander mackenzie, and it is no coincidence. the scene ends on nick, “watching [mackenzie] walk away, wheels already turning.
guys... this means NICK IS GOING AFTER HANNAH!
this must be what max was referring to when he said that everyone is in an interesting position for season 4 in this interview. so much for him being irrelevant to june’s story just because he’s a dude, i guess. 🤷‍�

there was also a whole bombing action sequence in this scene including fighter jets, it sounded very extra and VFX-intensive. nick and commander mackenzie are watching it all go down from a distance while they talk.

i can’t say for sure why these scenes were cut, but the producers served up 3 different sets of excuses, some of which don’t line up with what was written (e.g. “strictly june’s perspective” ...sure 🙄) so it’s safe to say that whatever led to them cutting these scenes out, we will probably never know for sure. but i do know they were filmed and the decision was made post-production, we have evidence of that.

[*]

source

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Scènes inédites Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Scènes inédites   Scènes inédites EmptyDim 6 Aoû - 22:04

Citation :
The Handmaid’s Tale — deleted scenes from the script | 1/?

Scènes inédites 20afb782bcfc4e7bfab5b4bff08799f82f4107e3
Scènes inédites B9826f21ef35eeba7e4e6730ba7f5adf596ec79c
Scènes inédites 9ffbcabf4309b8a8c54fe3dff932788d5ee7ba20
Scènes inédites C8976197209d9bebd130719d174d7fb31e637af1
Scènes inédites 302b226e9982a04c31ea42a24e9a335e3281473e

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Scènes inédites Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Scènes inédites   Scènes inédites EmptyDim 6 Aoû - 22:07

Citation :
The Handmaid’s Tale — deleted scenes from the script | 2/?

Scènes inédites 50d0d98636c24a6061b9a8a62b83a2e834bf0b86
Scènes inédites 1ce9176284457a898a7f235a395db3086ad8cd0c
Scènes inédites Cecc01171f264a9cf42f2b840ea8c05a6d0a71b5
Scènes inédites C760c717c6968332209b5767c63664152a6928c9
Scènes inédites 68094bfeafc56f3a7e0593d3cddd70729321d6d7

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Scènes inédites Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Scènes inédites   Scènes inédites EmptyDim 6 Aoû - 22:23

4x09

Citation :
There was actually a cut moment between them and Mark before she leaves. After Mark tells her his officers will be nearby, he gives her a panic button FOB to call them if she needs help. This makes Luke freak out a little. He tells June she’s not going unless it’s safe. She doesn’t like that and insists she can take care of herself. Mark explains that while he has used this location for meetings before, he “can’t vouch for the party involved” because - in Mark’s words - “[Nick] does have a history of violence and allegiance to Gilead.” But June shuts both men down with: “He’d never hurt me or Nichole. I vouch for him. Completely.”

Once June is in the car, she exhales. “There’s no facade to put on for Luke, now that she’s alone.” She looks back at Holly and says, “Okay, we’re off. Excited to see your Dad? Yeah?“ then she smiles at Holly and says “me too.”

When they move inside, Nick tries to help June with the stroller and he’s described as “awkward” lol.

Nick was supposed to hold Holly “with love and wonder” per the script, but they couldn’t because of Covid protocols. It does say Holly loves her doll, though.

source

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Scènes inédites Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Scènes inédites   Scènes inédites EmptyDim 6 Aoû - 22:57

Citation :

5x02 - Ballet

There was a short scene of Nick and Joseph Lawrence having a private chat at the airport before meeting with Serena Joy. It was cut from the episode, but you can see it in the trailer.

Scènes inédites B0c9407755d86784cb690c3a9ae4de4717e1423c

In this scene, Lawrence confides in Nick that he’s nervous about the meeting with Serena because - in his words - “You had to let your girlfriend go after Fred.

Nick assures Lawrence that they’re going to spin it as a savvy political move by blaming the Americans for killing Fred. Lawrence still chastises him for not doing his job. Then the conversation pivots (a little clunkily) to this line from the trailer:

Citation :
NICK: Serena doesn’t know what happened.

LAWRENCE: Doesn’t matter what she knows. It matters what she believes.

5x03 - Border

Cute June inner-dialogue when Lily asks her if Nick’s a big Jezebels guy: “June doesn’t know how to explain what type of “guy” Nick is.”

The awkward Lawrence residence dinner scene. Commander Mackenzie genuinely loves Rose (”old friend of the family”) and is instantly distrustful of Nick. Serena doesn’t buy Nick and Rose’s relationship as genuine either, and tries to subtly acknowledge Rose’s close relationship with June’s daughter’s parents by telling him how lucky he is. Nick is tense, but then his banter with Rose relaxes him, making Serena surprised to observe real affection in their relationship.

During the dinner itself, Mackenzie is just making everyone extremely uncomfortable by bringing up June. Nothing too interesting in the script here, it’s mostly just dialogue.

There is a cut line after dinner when Nick and Rose are leaving, and she says to him, “Well I wouldn’t say that’s the most relaxing dinner party I’ve ever been to.” (He responds “Yeah. No.”) Then he spots Mark all alone. Script says Rose understands what he’s about to do. “Nick squeezes her hand, then heads over to Mark.

The script emphasizes here that Nick is unsure talking to Mark is a good idea, but he really wants to be the one to tell June about Rose before Serena does.
Mackenzie scares the shit out of him in this scene, and the “fuck” Nick mutters at the end was originally not spoken out loud (”OFF NICK, fuck.”) but I’m so glad it was.

Alright, phone call scene. One of our few big Osblaine moments!

Citation :
NICK: June. Hi.

June suddenly feels like everything is going to be okay.

This scene is mostly dialogue. The final product is all the acting that goes into it. It does say Nick is stressed to relay upsetting information about Hannah and Rose. When June hears about Rose, she knew this was coming eventually, but it’s still a blow. It also describes how painful and hard this is for both of them. But at the end of the call, right after June tells Nick to be happy, is my favorite line in the whole script:

Citation :
It’s an impossible ask, maybe, for these two to be truly happy without each other.

After the phone call, there is a cut scene between Nick and Rose where they simply look at each other.

Citation :
Rose knows exactly who he was on the phone with, and what he said to her.

She looks worried for him, knowing it wasn’t easy.

He nods to her -- it’s done.

Scènes inédites Cd7e1f4279d1aeeb79bd3fb77782cf80d5fc20f3

5x06 - Together

According to the script, Lawrence only invited Warren Putnam over to his house to get Nick on board with killing him. Warren repulses Nick so he’s down.

The next scene they’re in is when they execute Warren. (Such a good scene.) After Nick shoots him in the head, the script describes the camera hanging onto Nick and “his soldier’s stoicism.”

Then it cuts straight to Rose in the Blaine home. “She’s disappointed in him and he knows it.

Now this scene threw me off. It’s written much differently than how Max acted it. Nick is actually a lot more warm toward Rose in the script, much like how all their previous scenes were. Several lines of Nick’s dialogue were changed (”Can I help?” became “You gonna tell me what’s going on?” onscreen) and his body language comes across way more cold and defensive than what’s described on paper.

As for Rose, she isn’t soothed by Nick’s assurances here. And that’s it for this episode.

5x08 - Motherland

New Bethlehem opens with another cut private moment between Lawrence and Nick.

Nick is brooding by the water, “still grappling with the moral and emotional consequences of shooting Warren in the head.” Lawrence finds him and tries to prod, but Nick gives him nothing.

Citation :
LAWRENCE: You look a little more moody and broody than usual. Really, you sleeping okay?

NICK: I’m fine.

Lawrence moves on because they have work to do. He reminds Nick he’s counting on him.

Lawrence gives his New Bethlehem speech to the other Commanders. When one of them pushes back, “that’s the cue for Nick, the muscle. Enough carrots, time for sticks.

After Nick bullies the Commanders and Lawrence consolidates his power, the script describes these two as a “dynamic duo” lol

Okay, brace yourselves, there’s a cut Osblaine scene up next. I had no idea this existed, I don’t think there are any shots of it in the trailer.

It takes place after June visits Serena in the detention center and realizes she can’t help Hannah unless she’s there. If you watch that part you will see her pull out Lawrence’s burner phone as she leaves. But instead of going to Lawrence’s office like she does in the filmed version, in the script she calls Lawrence and just says, “I want to talk to Nick.

It cuts to the next night at the border wall between Gilead and Canada. June is waiting on the Canada side as flying drone searchlights swoop across the electrified fence. (All described in dramatic detail.) She sees Nick appear on the other side. They look at each other, waiting, and once the searchlights clear they move to meet each other at the fence.

Citation :
JUNE: I need to know if this is for real. I need to know that Hannah and my family will be safe.
NICK: I know. You will be. I promise.
JUNE: How can you promise that?
NICK: Things are changing, people are scared of Lawrence. I’m in a position now where i can make sure you’ll be safe.
JUNE: I want to believe you.
NICK: June. You can finally be with Hannah, watch over her. Isn’t that what you always wanted?

She nods.

NICK (CONT’D): Then please. Come back.

“To me,” he means. June’s heart is torn.

At this point the searchlights return and they have to separate. This scene is written like a soap opera. “They can’t help but reach out to each other, almost brushing fingertips before they move apart and run back, escaping the lights.

Photo of this scene from Max’s IG:

Scènes inédites 9c47573182f313afb5b1dc716191b1978ce8e682[/quote]

Contenu sponsorisé

Scènes inédites Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Scènes inédites   Scènes inédites Empty

Scènes inédites
Page 1 sur 1