World is a Fiction
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

World is a Fiction

Vous aimez lire ou écrire des fanfictions sur des séries, des films ou autres? Ce forum est pour vous ^^

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Timeless (2016)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Timeless (2016) Empty
MessageSujet: Timeless (2016)   Timeless (2016) EmptySam 10 Sep - 21:44

Timeless (2016) Affiche-timeless-2016-1

Un trio improbable voyage à travers le temps afin de combattre des criminels désirant modifier l'Histoire telle que nous la connaissons.

Timeless (2016) Signature

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
Ze Lamélie
Friends Forever
Friends Forever
Ze Lamélie

Timeless (2016) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Timeless (2016)   Timeless (2016) EmptyMer 28 Déc - 12:42

J'aime bien cette série et j'aime beaucoup le côté historique de la série mais dans le même style je préfére la série espagnole el ministerio del tiempo
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Timeless (2016) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Timeless (2016)   Timeless (2016) EmptyMer 28 Déc - 18:16

Je trouve aussi qu'elle est pas mal, même si un peu répétitive jusqu'à présent. Reste à voir ce que donnera le restant de la saison 1.

Par contre, je ne savais absolument pas qu'une série semblable existait en Espagne!

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
Ze Lamélie
Friends Forever
Friends Forever
Ze Lamélie

Timeless (2016) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Timeless (2016)   Timeless (2016) EmptyMer 28 Déc - 19:09

elle est semblable par certains côtés mais le moyen de voyager dans le temps est différent , en fait ils sont dans le ministère du temps en espagne , et il y a une patrouille de trois personnes qui doit aller réparer les aberrations du temps mais il passe à travers des portes qui sont situés dans le ministère , là je résume rapidement , au départ j'ai regardé cette série car il y avait deux anciens acteurs de un,dos,tres et que je voulais aussi remettre un peu l'espagnol dans mes oreilles mais le problème des séries espagnoles c'est qu'elles sont trés difficiles à trouvés en vost et elles sont trés longues à être traduites à part pour la série velvet qui vient de finir en espagne aprés 4 superbes saisons
Ze Lamélie
Friends Forever
Friends Forever
Ze Lamélie

Timeless (2016) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Timeless (2016)   Timeless (2016) EmptyJeu 11 Mai - 9:00

Timeless est annulée je suis dégoutée Timeless (2016) 106315
Ze Lamélie
Friends Forever
Friends Forever
Ze Lamélie

Timeless (2016) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Timeless (2016)   Timeless (2016) EmptyDim 14 Mai - 18:50

Finalement sauvée , et la saison 2 sera de 10 épisodes à l'été 2018 c'est à dire dans longtemps mais bon l'essentiel c'est qu'elle soit sauvée
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Timeless (2016) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Timeless (2016)   Timeless (2016) EmptyDim 14 Mai - 20:25

C'est vrai? C'est cool!!! On sait comment ça se fait, ce retournement de situation? Du style, l'action des fans?

Ze Lamélie
Friends Forever
Friends Forever
Ze Lamélie

Timeless (2016) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Timeless (2016)   Timeless (2016) EmptyLun 15 Mai - 7:32

D'aprés Boby de upfronts usa sur twitter ce serait car d'autres chaines étaient intéressés par la série
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Timeless (2016) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Timeless (2016)   Timeless (2016) EmptyLun 15 Mai - 9:30

Ah, donc un autre renouvellement reste encore envisageable Timeless (2016) 565994

Ze Lamélie
Friends Forever
Friends Forever
Ze Lamélie

Timeless (2016) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Timeless (2016)   Timeless (2016) EmptyLun 15 Mai - 10:18

Déjà je vais attendre la saison 2 dans un an, et l'avantage c'est que ça me fera une série d'été pour 2018 vu qu'on manque de série l'été Timeless (2016) 495820
Ze Lamélie
Friends Forever
Friends Forever
Ze Lamélie

Timeless (2016) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Timeless (2016)   Timeless (2016) EmptyVen 25 Mai - 22:31

en mode je regarde cette scene coupée en boucle Timeless (2016) 997285 Timeless (2016) 997285 Timeless (2016) 997285 Timeless (2016) 997285 Timeless (2016) 997285 Timeless (2016) 997285

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Timeless (2016) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Timeless (2016)   Timeless (2016) EmptyVen 22 Juin - 18:38

La série n'aura pas de saison 3. Mais des discussions pour un film de 2h sont toujours en cours:

Citation :
'Timeless' Canceled (Again) at NBC

The decision comes as the Sony-produced drama was saved days after cancellation last year. Talks for a two-hour movie to wrap it up continue.

Timeless has been canceled a second time at NBC.

The network has decided to cancel the beloved time-travel drama from producers Sony Pictures Television Studios. Soures say the studio and network are continuing talks for a potential two-hour movie to wrap up the finale cliffhanger. The drama, which saw NBC stunningly reverse its cancellation after its freshman run, had been in negotiations between producers Sony Pictures Television Studios and NBC.

While not a ratings breakout, Timeless averages a 1.2 in the key adults 18-49 demo and nearly 5 million total viewers with seven days of delayed viewing, the May 13 season two finale ticked up slightly (though it did not best its season average.) The Shawn Ryan and Eric Kripke drama has maintained a loyal — and vocal — fanbase.

The news comes days before the options on the show's cast expire. Should NBC and Sony TV agree to a movie, the indie studio would have to ink its stars to new deals — again. The cast all had to renegotate their contracts after season one was canceled to address the short-order renewal for season two.

Last year, the series was saved from cancellation after producers Sony gave up 50 percent of the show's ownership stake to NBC's Universal Television. With the drama starring Abigail Spencer and Matt Lanter already a co-production, a new pact had to be hammered out.

The decision comes after Timeless — like a handful of other bubble shows — opted to end its season with a massive cliffhanger.

Ryan took to Twitter on Friday to share his thoughts on the cancellation and hope for a wrap-up movie. "This is a sad day for the writers, actors, crew and especially the viewers of Timeless. We are all extremely proud of what we made and know that it was more than just a show for so many of our fans. It became a passion and a cause for many of them," he wrote in the first of a series of tweets. "We’re proud of the impact @NBCTImeless had on so many people — the students who embraced history as a result of our show, the people who were inspired by our stories of inclusion and acceptance. We saw your tweets and were inspired by you. If NBC is sincere in wanting a two-hour movie to give much needed closure to our amazing @NBCTimeless fans, we are ready to make it. We don't want the journeys of Lucy, Wyatt, Rufus and the others to end yet."

The cancellation comes as yet another blow for Sony TV. While known for fighting to land new homes for its programming, the indie studio is fresh off a disappointing upfront season in which the studio landed only one new series on the broadcast networks: ABC's The Goldbergs spinoff, Schooled. The season's slam-dunk pickup was considered to be Sony TV drama L.A.'s Finest, the Bad Boys spinoff starring Gabrielle Union and Jessica Alba. NBC passed on that and the studio's Norman Lear comedy. L.A.'s Finest is now being eyed as the first scripted series at cable unit Charter Communications.

In a May 18 interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Sony TV topper Jeff Frost said the studio had begun preliminary discussions about finding a potential new home for the drama should NBC pass on a third-season pickup. "In the event that it doesn't go forward, we have a number of conversations going on with a number of interested parties," he said. "We really hope that NBC sees the light. If they don't, we are very anxious to try set it up some place else."

Kripke on Friday addressed Sony TV's efforts to find a new home for Timeless. "Behind the scenes, Sony has been trying hard to set it up elsewhere, but no luck so far. I think this two-hour movie is our best shot. We're ready to make it if @nbc really wants it. Let 'em know how you feel," he wrote, adding in a subsequent tweet that he will keep his "personal thoughts about network TV private until we get this movie made." Kripke, who like Ryan has an overall deal at Sony TV, next has Amazon Studios' comic book drama The Boys in the works.

NBC has a 2018-19 roster of dramas including returning shows The Blacklist, Blindspot, Law & Order: SVU, all three Chicago shows, This Is Us, Good Girls and Midnight, Texas and new hourlongs The InBetween, Manifest and The Village.

source

Ze Lamélie
Friends Forever
Friends Forever
Ze Lamélie

Timeless (2016) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Timeless (2016)   Timeless (2016) EmptySam 23 Juin - 14:45

j'espère vraiment qu'on aura un film de 2h vu le cliff qu'on a eu en fin de saison , mais je suis tellement déçue , elle méritait tellement un meilleur sort pourquoi attendre si longtemps pour décider du sort de la série si c'est pour l'annuler ça m'exaspere
Ze Lamélie
Friends Forever
Friends Forever
Ze Lamélie

Timeless (2016) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Timeless (2016)   Timeless (2016) EmptyMar 31 Juil - 20:00

on aura la conclusion
Citation :

INFO - NBC ressuscite Timeless une seconde fois... le temps de lui offrir une conclusion digne de ce nom, prévue en deux parties.

Timeless (2016) 310249 Timeless (2016) 310249 Timeless (2016) 310249 Timeless (2016) 310249
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Timeless (2016) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Timeless (2016)   Timeless (2016) EmptyMer 1 Aoû - 20:28

Je suis contente pour les fans (j'aime bien la série, mais je n'étais pas effondrée qu'elle n'ait pas eu de véritable fin).

Ze Lamélie
Friends Forever
Friends Forever
Ze Lamélie

Timeless (2016) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Timeless (2016)   Timeless (2016) EmptyMer 7 Nov - 17:41

le film en deux parties de conclusion arrivera le 26 décembre
Contenu sponsorisé

Timeless (2016) Empty