World is a Fiction
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

World is a Fiction

Vous aimez lire ou écrire des fanfictions sur des séries, des films ou autres? Ce forum est pour vous ^^

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Divergent

2 participants
AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Divergent Empty
MessageSujet: Divergent   Divergent EmptySam 21 Juin - 15:29

Divergent 21057129_20131112232754636

Tris vit dans un monde post-apocalyptique où la société est divisée en cinq clans (Audacieux, Érudits, Altruistes, Sincères, Fraternels). À 16 ans, elle doit choisir son appartenance pour le reste de sa vie. Cas rarissime, son test d’aptitude n’est pas concluant : elle est Divergente. Les Divergents sont des individus rares n’appartenant à aucun clan et sont traqués par le gouvernement. Dissimulant son secret, Tris intègre l’univers brutal des Audacieux dont l’entraînement est basé sur la maîtrise de nos peurs les plus intimes.

Divergent Signature

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Divergent Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Divergent   Divergent EmptySam 21 Juin - 15:30

Je reprends l'avis dans Dernier film vu:

En un mot? Meh  lol!

Bon, j'étais peut-être pas dans de bonnes conditions parce que c'était une version filmée au cinéma. Mais quand même, je trouve que les persos sont pas assez travaillés, on n'a pas vraiment l'occasion de s'attacher à eux, pourtant, le film est très (trop! J'ai cru qu'il finirait jamais)) long. Tris ne m'a pas convaincue comme héroïne (trop clichée à mon goût), même si l'actrice n'est pas mal. La romance, n'en parlons pas. Dès le premier regard, on sait vers où ça va. Mais le pire, c'est l'intrigue de base.

Déjà avant, j'avais du mal mais maintenant que j'ai vu le film, je la trouve encore plus insensée. Je ne sais pas si c'est le film qui retranscrit mal le livre (quoi que j'ai lu des reviews du livre qui résument parfaitement le problème que j'ai avec cette idée) mais ça n'a simplement AUCUN sens!

Comme j'ai la flemme de commencer un texte de 15 paragraphes, je fais un copier-coller d'une partie (le reste parle plus du livre, donc) d'une des reviews en question qui exprime très bien ma pensée. Celle-ci est écrite par Wigs:

Citation :
So as you already probably know, this book is about this dystopian society that is divided up into five factions, based on personality traits, point being that you are assigned a career/lifestyle based on what you’re like. And that’s fine. I can believe that. I can believe that a dystopian society would force you into choosing a limited amount of careers based on what you excel in. My issue is that this society is completely dysfunctional. And I know that we’re supposed to be on the cusp of collapse and all, but there is a difference between dystopian and dysfunctional. A dystopian is scary for us, because ideally, it is supposed to be believable. We can believe The Hunger Games is possible because people would totally watch a reality show where people fight to the death. If you put that on tv right now, thousands, I’m sure, would watch it. In the case of Divergent, my issue is that this society is unbelievable. I’m not convinced that there was a way society could get to this point, because the details are so minimal and poorly thought out. Everything is very homogenized and simplified thusly into these factions and these careers (using the information given to us):

Abnegation (selfless people): healthcare, politics

Dauntless (brave people): guards, police

Erudite (knowledgeable people): research, reporting (and one would guess teaching?)

Amity (friendly people): farming

Candor (honest people): lawyers, and…?

Okay so seriously what does Candor even do? 1/5 of this society is lawyers? I don’t think so. I would have thought they would have at least done news/newspapers but we’re told that it comes from Erudite so I don’t even know. They seem pointless. Anything I can think of that might go with them is really better suited to Erudite.

And wait a minute. Healthcare is given to Abnegation? Wait really? Shouldn’t it be given to Erudite, since being in the medical field requires almost a decade of studying to learn how to do it? Or what, is it like homeopathic healthcare? How helpful.

You CANNOT tell me that one faction rules the government. There is NO WAY that when they set up the system people were like you know what's a good idea? Putting one group in all the power. That's ridiculous to say that something like that happens in Future America. There's no way they wouldn't have put together a system where there is representation from each faction within a council. (Isn't that what the American Revolution was all about? Lack of representation in government? I cannot see everyone saying 'fuck representation! let's all agree to give the government over to the selfless people'....and later being like OH WHOOPS we don't like this!) So the whole main plot of Divergent is based on something that's already broken my suspension of belief.

And what’s with everyone being white collar? And how blue collar jobs are for the factionless, which the author speaks of as if they’re on the same level as crazy homeless people. I sorely hope she doesn’t think that in real life. Tris speaks about them as if they’re pariahs. Construction workers, bus drivers, gasp, the horror. The villain wants to get rid of them. Oh yes. Oh yes. Get rid of your laborers, what villain who dreams of prosperity DOESN’T get rid of the laborers? Hahaha Roth you’re killing me.

Citation :
2) And how, HOW, HOW is everyone not Divergent? Why does Tris have special snowflake syndrome? We’re told that being divergent is basically having a mind which is suitable for multiple factions, not just one single faction. Which is dangerous etc whatever. And I can buy that, I can, that a dystopian society would want to suppress an individual which has too many skills or whatever butttttt… how is it that SO few people actually have multiple skills. Seeing as things like selflessness and kindness go hand in hand, wouldn’t people be divergent for Abnegation and Amity? And wouldn’t people who speak their mind and are smart, a common pairing, be divergent for Candor and Erudite? And what about the people who’s tests tell them that they belong in one faction, but are allowed to choose another?? Why is that allowed, since it encourages them to learn more skills? (which is discouraged!) If they’re good at their chosen faction, and not the one that they were intended, doesn’t that make them divergent? And if they want to discourage people having multiple functions, why the hell are people allowed to change factions at all? Because if you’re raised one way and then learn a whole new way, aren’t you, in fact, becoming divergent by straddling the two worlds? It’s not like suddenly people forget everything, Christina still has her Candor traits even though she’s in Dauntless. I just don’t understand what seems to be this fatal flaw in Roth’s design. And because of this, I see how sad the wasted potential is. Why ISN’T everyone secretly divergent? Wouldn’t that actually be making a statement on the nature of humans and how you can’t suppress them into single pieces and put them in a box? But no, no, Tris has a special brain. No one can get into her mind. Just like Bella Swan.

Source: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13335037-divergent?from_search=true

Maintenant je ne dis pas que j'ai détesté le film. J'ai apprécié, dans une certaine mesure, mais je peux pas réellement le prendre au sérieux. Et sûrement pas  le  mettre dans la même catégorie que Hunger Games!

Divergent Signature

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
angel_15
What was I made for?
What was I made for?
angel_15

Divergent Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Divergent   Divergent EmptyMar 22 Déc - 23:56

J'adore, j'adore, j'adore!!! Je connaissait pas les livres avant de voir le film donc je partais de rien et j'ai eu un énorme CDC. C'est fort probablement ma saga de films de ce genre préféré Divergent 997285

https://leavingubehind.tumblr.com
angel_15
What was I made for?
What was I made for?
angel_15

Divergent Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Divergent   Divergent EmptyMar 22 Déc - 23:58

Trailer et posters pour Allegiant, qu'est-ce que j'ai hâte!!!

The Divergent Series: Allegiant Official Trailer

Posters
Divergent Allegi10

Divergent Allegi11

https://leavingubehind.tumblr.com
Contenu sponsorisé

Divergent Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Divergent   Divergent Empty

Divergent
Page 1 sur 1