World is a Fiction
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

World is a Fiction

Vous aimez lire ou écrire des fanfictions sur des séries, des films ou autres? Ce forum est pour vous ^^

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Parks And Recreation

3 participants
AuteurMessage
angel_15
What was I made for?
What was I made for?
angel_15

Parks And Recreation  Empty
MessageSujet: Parks And Recreation    Parks And Recreation  EmptyDim 10 Juil - 18:56

Parks And Recreation  Parks-10

"Parks & Recreation" est une comédie de NBC filmée à la manière d'un documentaire (comme The Office) et qui s'intéresse au quotidien des employés du département des parcs et loisirs d'une petite ville de l'Indiana.

Que pensez-vous de cette série?

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://leavingubehind.tumblr.com
angel_15
What was I made for?
What was I made for?
angel_15

MessageSujet: Re: Parks And Recreation    Parks And Recreation  EmptyLun 26 Nov - 17:50

Citation :
15 Timeless Ron Swanson Quotes from Parks and Recreation
Parks And Recreation  Tv-sho10

1. “There’s only one thing I hate more than lying: skim milk. Which is water that’s lying about being milk.”

“The less I know about other people’s affairs, the happier I am. I’m not interested in caring about people. I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.”

“Dear frozen yogurt, you are the celery of desserts. Be ice cream, or be nothing.”

4. “Fishing relaxes me. It’s like yoga, except I still get to kill something.”

“When I eat, it is the food that is scared.”

6. “Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait … I worry what you heard was, ‘Give me a lot of bacon and eggs.’ What I said was, give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Do you understand?”

7. “I’ve cried twice in my life. Once when I was 7 and hit by a school bus. And then again when I heard that Li’l Sebastian had passed.”

8. “Don’t start chasing applause and acclaim. That way lies madness.”

9. “I call this turf ‘n’ turf. It’s a 16-ounce T-bone and a 24-ounce porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American.”

10. “I’m a simple man. I like pretty, dark-haired women and breakfast food.”

11. “When people get too chummy with me, I like to call them by the wrong name to let them know I don’t really care about them.”

12. “If there were more food and fewer people, this would be a perfect party.”

“That is a canvas sheet, the most versatile object known to man. It can be used to make tents, backpacks, shoes, stretchers, sails, tarpaulins, and I suppose, in the most dire of circumstances, it can be a surface on which to make art.”

14. “Any dog under 50 pounds is a cat, and cats are useless.”

15. “I regret nothing. The end.”
parade.com

https://leavingubehind.tumblr.com
Ze Lamélie
Friends Forever
Friends Forever
Ze Lamélie

MessageSujet: Re: Parks And Recreation    Parks And Recreation  EmptyVen 24 Avr - 6:54

INFO - Parks and Rec est de retour pour un épisode qui verra "Leslie Knope être déterminée à rester connectée à ses amis en période de distanciation sociale." L'ensemble du casting sera de retour pour cet épisode diffusé le 30 Avril et qui servira à lever des fonds pour Feeding America.
Ze Lamélie
Friends Forever
Friends Forever
Ze Lamélie

MessageSujet: Re: Parks And Recreation    Parks And Recreation  EmptySam 30 Mai - 20:25

voilà terminée la série , alors au début j'ai eu une peu de mal et puis avec l'arrivée de ben , j'ai beaucoup aimé leslie/ ben et puis j'aime beaucoup rob lowe ( chris )
franchement il y a une vraie belle galerie de personnages droles
la fin est top avec ce qu'ils deviennent , ce qu'on aimerait voir sur pas mal de fin de séries

bon j'ai pas vu le spécial mais j'imagine bien lol!
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Parks And Recreation    Parks And Recreation  EmptyLun 5 Oct - 20:14

Citation :
Cast and EPs of NBC's Parks and Recreation gather at PaleyFest LA 2019 to celebrate their show. Topics include: the inspiration for the character of Ron; the organic development of the April/Andy romance; the show's memorable catchphrases and contributions to popular culture; why an optimistic, humane leader like Leslie Knope is now desperately needed; Poehler and Scott's joy regarding Ben and Leslie's romance; Leslie and Ann's strong, supportive friendship as "the heart of the show"; and why Schur will "never say never" to the idea of a follow-up to the series.

Parks and Recreation 10th Anniversary Reunion at PaleyFest LA 2019: Full Conversation

Parks And Recreation  Signature

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Parks And Recreation    Parks And Recreation  Empty

Parks And Recreation
Page 1 sur 1