World is a Fiction
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

World is a Fiction

Vous aimez lire ou écrire des fanfictions sur des séries, des films ou autres? Ce forum est pour vous ^^

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-9%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
SSD interne Crucial SSD P3 1To NVME
49.99 € 54.99 €
Voir le deal

This Side of Perfect

2 participants
AuteurMessage
angel_15
What was I made for?
What was I made for?
angel_15

This Side of Perfect Empty
MessageSujet: This Side of Perfect   This Side of Perfect EmptySam 5 Juin - 18:29

Title: This Side of Perfect
Author: gnbrules
Category : Romance/Family
Content: Jim & Pam
Summary: The smile says everything.
Spiolers: Set after 5x26
Disclaimer: I own nothing.
---------

Jim is mostly quiet on the way home, and Pam would be a little worried about it if he wasn't wearing that smile. It's the smile that says everything, but she can't help but ask anyway. "Happy day, huh, Halpert?"

He shakes his head and smiles wider. "I've never been happier...Pam, there aren't even words to say how happy I am. I can't think of any to do this feeling justice..."

His eyes shine and sparkle, and it seems as if that smile will always and forever be on his face. It makes her fall in love with him just that much more.

"You know, we were supposed to get married first." she says offhandedly. She wants to gage his reaction.

He grins and shrugs, as if he doesn't have a care in the world. "Halperts are notoriously impatient. I came two weeks early, so I should have expected our baby to show me up."

Our baby.

She loves the way it sounds.

"So you're okay with this? I know you wanted to do this the right way. The traditional way."

Jim rolls his eyes. "Tradition is overrated. I'm still going to marry you, and it's not like we weren't planning kids from the very beginning. It's just happening faster, that's all. And I'm so happy, Pam, I can't imagine it being any other way."

She nods and smiles. "Yeah, me too."

Jim smiles and glances over at her. It's the smile that says everything – more than words could ever convey.

She hopes the baby gets his smile.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://leavingubehind.tumblr.com En ligne
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

This Side of Perfect Empty
MessageSujet: Re: This Side of Perfect   This Side of Perfect EmptyMer 12 Juil - 0:10

Absolument trognon This Side of Perfect 565994

This Side of Perfect Signature

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/

This Side of Perfect
Page 1 sur 1