World is a Fiction
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

World is a Fiction

Vous aimez lire ou écrire des fanfictions sur des séries, des films ou autres? Ce forum est pour vous ^^

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Crazy Credits

3 participants
AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Crazy Credits Empty
MessageSujet: Crazy Credits   Crazy Credits EmptySam 17 Avr - 13:18

SFX.co a fait une liste des génériques un peu fous que certaines séries ont pour un épisode. Je me suis dit que ça pourrait être chouette de la poster pour découvrir des p'tits délires d'autres séries ^^

Evidemment, si vous en connaissez d'autres, qui ne sont pas repris, n'hésitez pas à les mettre ^^

Toute la liste ICI

Crazy Credits Signature

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Crazy Credits Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Crazy Credits   Crazy Credits EmptySam 17 Avr - 13:22

Citation :
FRINGE
“Peter”

The most recent example of one-night-only credits – and one of the most elaborate – accompanied this brilliant flashback episode of JJ Abrams’s Fringe. The flashback in question was to the ’80, and the show re-imagined its title sequence as if the show had actually been produced in the greed-is-good decade of synths and shoulder pads. The attention to detail is exquisite. The music is tinny and electronic. The fonts are retro-future, and would have sat happily in the title sequence of The Tripods. The background is all neon blue and wireframe graphics. The usual random selection of cool-sounding SF buzzwords are replaced with things that sounded futuristic and SF back then, but are just all part of life now – “Personal Computing”, “DNA Profiling”, “Nanotechnology”, “Laser Surgery”, “Virtual Reality”. It’s certainly much more authentically ’80s than Ashes To Ashes’s titles.

Crazy Credits Signature

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Crazy Credits Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Crazy Credits   Crazy Credits EmptySam 17 Avr - 13:23

Citation :
BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER
“Superstar”

Crazy Credits 140410supers

This is possibly the cleverest example of “one night only” opening title-fiddling in the history of TV, not just reflecting the episode in question, but actually forming part of the narrative. After a teaser showing the Scooby Gang fighting vampires, deciding they need some help and then, bizarrely, going to geeky bit-player Jonathan Levinson for back-up (what the Hell?), most viewers would have been a bit wrong-footed already… But as the credits roll it’s clear that something HUGE is up.

Clips of Jonathan have been inserted willy-nilly throughout the sequence, as though he’s been part of the show for years. He’s shown defusing a bomb! Wearing a sharp suit! Climbing into a limo surrounded by screaming fans! Firing a crossbow! Holding a gun like James Bond! The final few seconds of the theme song even play out to a shot of him walking towards the camera with his coat billowing out behind him, like a cross between Angel and Neo!

Of course, it’s merely a clever set-up for an episode in which poor downtrodden Jonathan has cast a spell to make him a superstar, but it’s the way the spell breaks the fourth wall and leeches into the credits that makes it such a joy.

One thing, though: despite his presence in the sequence, Danny Strong only gets a “Guest Starring” credit once the episode has begun. Seems that fourth wall only stretches so far…

Crazy Credits Signature

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Crazy Credits Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Crazy Credits   Crazy Credits EmptySam 17 Avr - 13:25

Citation :
THE X-FILES
“X-Cops

Crazy Credits 140410xcops

The following is a special episode of The X-Files. Viewer discretion is advised.”

If that’s not a sign that strange things are afoot at the Circle K in this episode of Chris Carter’s ground-breaking TV series from 2000, the beginning credits that follow tell you everything you need to know. Fox reality show Cops, surely the most down-to-earth of all TV programmes, teamed with The X-Files for a one-off special which began with the Cops credits unspooling over scenes of genuine street busts, arrests and writhing low-lifes interspersed with clips of Agents Mulder and Scully in grainy black and white.

Somehow, the sight of our two paranormal investigators running after cop cars, knocking on doors and chatting with the police seemed a darn sight more convincing when filmed on a hand-held camera in true verite style.

Sadly, the Cops credits merely opened the teaser; the real X-Files credits then kick in before the show returns to its new look. It’s a shame the bubble had to be burst, but it doesn’t detract from what is still a brilliant beginning (and, may we add, a stunning episode).

Crazy Credits Signature

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Crazy Credits Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Crazy Credits   Crazy Credits EmptySam 17 Avr - 13:26

Citation :
SUPERNATURAL
“Ghostfacers”

Anyone who’s ever sat through Most Haunted or Ghost Hunters (and you have our sympathies) will identify with this tongue-in-cheek episode, which focuses on the hapless, ghost-busting duo of Harry Spangler and Ed Zeddmore and their team of “Ghostfacers”.

Setting the tone for the following story perfectly, the beginning credits show the team using night-vision cameras to explore a spooky house as their names pop up on the credits – with guest appearances from Sam and Dean Winchester, the latter giving the cameraman a hilariously pixelled-out finger to show that he’s not happy about being on TV.

For a show with opening titles that usually only last a few seconds, this was a real departure. And then there’s the fact that the real actor’s names and all the other credits run over the final scenes of the episode rather than the start, in some topsy-turvy attempt not to prick the Ghostfacers’ bubble (bravo!).

Oh, and that song, even though it’s dreadful, will stay with you for weeks. Click on the link at your peril…

Crazy Credits Signature

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Crazy Credits Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Crazy Credits   Crazy Credits EmptySam 17 Avr - 13:29

Citation :
LOST
“The Variable”

Lucky co-incidences, eh? When JJ Abrams’s version of Star Trek premiered on the big screen, one of his TV shows was still premiering new episodes. And so, for one week only, and in America only, and viewers were treated to a Lost/Trek crossover to promote the new film with the Enterprise unexpectedly whooshing out Lost’s “O”, and title sequence’s normally black background changing into a starscape. So, are Trek and Lost in a shared universe? Is the island actually a holodeck illusion? All will be revealed soon…

Crazy Credits Signature

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Crazy Credits Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Crazy Credits   Crazy Credits EmptySam 17 Avr - 13:31

Citation :
BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER
“Once More With Feeling”

Crazy Credits 140410once1

Crazy Credits 140410once2

Short, sharp and sweet – that’s the best way to sum up the opening credits for this sixth season songfest. Not wanting to waste time when there’s so much musical goodness to come, Buffy’s frenetic titles are transformed into a montage of the cast’s faces projected onto the moon as their names pop up beside them. The typography is pure “musical”, the font soft and rounded and nothing at all like Buffy’s usual gothic look, and there’s not a whiff of Nerf Herder and their guitars.

Still, in retrospect, those faces on the moon do remind us a little of The Mighty Boosh…

Crazy Credits Signature

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Crazy Credits Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Crazy Credits   Crazy Credits EmptySam 17 Avr - 13:32

Citation :
SUPERNATURAL
“Changing Channels”

Crazy Credits 140410super1

Crazy Credits 140410super2

Another format-buster from Supernatural – this time the result of some meddling by the Trickster, who’s thrown the Winchesters into TV-land for this totally bizarre episode. Thus, instead of season five’s customary blood-stained and brief opening credit (note that we say “credit” and not “credits”, as all we normally see is the word Supernatural), we get this elongated montage of the brothers having a gay old time.

Watch and laugh along as they hunt ghosts, freak each other out with flashlights and ride wee little scooters! Giggle at the bicycle made for two! And the way they fall down with their legs flailing! If this was in Smell-o-vision your lounge would smell of cheese. But, cheesy whiff aside, it’s definitely brilliant – and we also have to love the way it’s shot in glorious, saturated technocolour, such a difference to the show’s usual washed-out and spooky palette.

Voir le générique sur YT

Crazy Credits Signature

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Crazy Credits Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Crazy Credits   Crazy Credits EmptySam 17 Avr - 13:33

Citation :
Futurama
The Movies

Crazy Credits 140410futurama

Each of the hour-long Futurama’s had fun with the show’s opening titles. The first, “Bender’s Big Score” was the least radical , interspersing the usual titles for a series of shots of the characters “doing their thing” one after the other, in a kind of animated version of standard US TV title sequences. Much better was “The Beast With A Billion Back” which for some inexplicable reason tagged on a brilliantly bonkers, lengthy black and white Steamboat Willie skit onto the end of the standard title sequence. “Bender’s Game” chose another classic ’toon to lampoon in the form of Yellow Submarine. The result is, if possible, even more surreal than the Beatle’s original. Sadly, the final movie, “Into The Wild Green Yonder” didn’t follow the same theme instead going for a rather unmemorable Vegas vibe (though the mock-Sinatra theme song is fun). Shame – we’d’ve loved to have seen a Futurama version of The Flintstones’ opening titles. Or maybe even The Simpsons – we could have finally seen what Fry looked like with yellow skin.

Crazy Credits Signature

Ludo
Six Feet Under Addict
Six Feet Under Addict
Ludo

Crazy Credits Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Crazy Credits   Crazy Credits EmptySam 17 Avr - 14:05

Génial ce topic ^^ J'adore le générique de OMWF, il est énorme Crazy Credits 939676
Miss Kitty
Time takes all things
Time takes all things
Miss Kitty

Crazy Credits Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Crazy Credits   Crazy Credits EmptyLun 19 Avr - 19:30

Yeaah, bonne idée de tous les remettre Crazy Credits 222543

J'adore le générique de OMWF ♥️ Et aww, je savais pas que SPN avait eu droit lui aussi à un générique de ce genre, j'ai été le voir, il est *énorme* Crazy Credits 468247 Ca fait un peu Dean & Sam au pays des bisounours, c'est trop excellent Crazy Credits 468247

~ Spuffy & Cangel Forum ~ Tumblr ~ Sens Critique
http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/forum
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Crazy Credits Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Crazy Credits   Crazy Credits EmptyLun 19 Avr - 21:26

Ah si, SPN a eu deux génériques bizarres (Ghostfacers, c'est aussi SPN ^^) Pour deux épisodes spéciaux et les deux génériques donnent un bon aperçu de ce qu'on a dans l'épisode.

Ghostfacers est un épisode filmé à l'épaule, du point de vue d'autres protagonistes que les Winchester. C'est cool, parce que ça fait un peu projet Blair Witch Crazy Credits 939676

Et le 2ème, celui que tu as vu (qui est excellent, j'étais pliée tout le long et j'ai d'ailleurs fait des gifs dessus, si tu te rappelles Crazy Credits 138627 ), c'est un épisode qui parodient d'autres séries, comme les sitcoms, GA, K-2000 et CSI. L'un des épisodes les plus tordants de la série. Hell, l'un des épisodes de séries le plus tordant que j'ai vu, point Crazy Credits 199307

Sinon, OMWF est bien, c'est clair.

Crazy Credits Signature

Contenu sponsorisé

Crazy Credits Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Crazy Credits   Crazy Credits Empty

Crazy Credits
Page 1 sur 1