World is a Fiction

Vous aimez lire ou écrire des fanfictions sur des séries, des films ou autres? Ce forum est pour vous ^^

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Test de personnalité

AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Test de personnalité   Mer 25 Juil - 21:03

Un chouette test de personnalité pour découvrir quels persos de GoT vous êtes:

http://mygotcharacter.com/

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Test de personnalité   Mer 25 Juil - 21:19

Mes résultats:

Citation :
Primary Character:Maester Aemon
Nickname:Aemon Targaryen
Traits:Wise, Humble, Capable

Your primary character is Maester Aemon. You are both wise and humble. You don't seek the limelight, preferring to use your gifts as an adviser and confidante to the powerful. You have a strong sense of duty, but of duty to the greater good rather than to those to whom you are close to personally. You prefer to serve people rather than leading them. You are gentle and kind in all of your dealings with others. You are driven from within and do not seek the approval of others.

Secondary Character:Maester Luwin
Nickname:Maester of Winterfell
Traits:Wise, Faithful, Seasoned

Your secondary character is Maester Luwin. You are compassionate and intelligent. You take your work seriously but sometimes can be irritable if disturbed. You believe everyone has goodness in them, including those who have hurt you. You place a high premium on honesty and loyalty. You are dutiful and a reliable, trustworthy servant. You do not seek the trappings of power for yourself but are called upon by the the influential and powerful to advise on matters of importance as you opinion is greatly valued.

Tertiary Character:Catelyn Stark
Nickname:Cat
Traits:Politically Aware, Protective, Dogged

Your tertiary character is Catelyn Stark. You are proud, strong, kind, and generous. You are seen as honourable and upright by acquaintances, holding duty over desire as a governing principle of behaviour. You also have a strong grasp of politics and can act with diplomacy and tact. You are also fiercely protective of your family. You often follow your heart rather than your head, especially when it comes to your family. You're honest and brave and understand that sometimes sacrifices need to be made for the greater good.

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/

Test de personnalité
Page 1 sur 1