World is a Fiction

Vous aimez lire ou écrire des fanfictions sur des séries, des films ou autres? Ce forum est pour vous ^^

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

La musique dans GoT

AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: La musique dans GoT   Ven 3 Nov - 16:33

Je vous propose de venir parler de ou partager vos musiques préférées de la série.

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: La musique dans GoT   Ven 3 Nov - 16:38

J'adore le thème de Daenerys, dans toutes ces variantes! Elles sont tout aussi épiques et inoubliables que le personnage

Game of Thrones Soundtrack - Daenerys Targaryen - Medley

Citation :
0:00 - 2:49 Daenery's main theme (Final) (Extended)
2:49 - 5:15 Mother of Dragons
5:15 - 9:09 Mhysa (Extended)
9:06 - 11:09 Dracarys (Extended)
11:10 - 14:07 Dance of Dragons  
14:07 - 16:13  Blood of the Dragon (Extended)

J'aime tout particulièrement la 1ère (je me souviens que j'avais eu la chair de poule la première fois que j'ai vu la scène, avec cette BO absolument incroyable!) et Mhysa, que je trouve presque envoutante

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: La musique dans GoT   Ven 3 Nov - 16:44

Game of Thrones Soundtrack- Jon and Daenerys Romantic Suite (S1-7)

Citation :

0:00 - 2:30 The Tower
2:30 - 4:50 Finale (Daenery's theme)
4:50 - 7:34 And Now My Watch Has Ended
7:34 - 8:08 Let's Play A Game
8:08 - 9:15 Bastard
9:15 - 14:10 Dragonstone
14:10 - 17:16 Winter Has Come
17:16 - 22:00 Dragonglass (Jon and Daenerys love theme)
22:00 - 23:57 See You for What You Are (Jon and Daenerys love theme)
23:57 - 26:34 Against All Odds (Jon and Daenerys love theme)
26:34 - 30:03 Truth (Jon and Daenerys love theme)

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: La musique dans GoT   Mar 28 Nov - 21:33

Parce que le thème est superbe:

Game of Thrones - Truth - Ramin Djawadi (Season 7 Soundtrack) [official]

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: La musique dans GoT   Mer 13 Déc - 20:05

Je reposte la version live parce que j'en reviens pas comme elle est belle, IMO:

Ramin Djawadi live "truth"

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: La musique dans GoT   Sam 17 Fév - 9:56

Ramin Djawadi parlant de la création de "Truth":

Citation :
For the season 7 finale, Djawadi worked on something much more subtle. Knowing that Jon Snow and Daenerys would eventually fall in love just as the series revealed Jon’s true parentage, Djawadi tried to hint at his final theme, “Truth,” that would play during the pivotal finale scene.

“I was so hush-hush about it because I didn’t want people paying attention to the scene even more, but the first time we hear a little bit of [‘Truth’] is in episode 3, when Daenerys gives Jon permission to mine the dragonglass,” he tells EW. “That’s something we planted in the beginning. The next time we hear it is when they go into the cave… It develops slowly over that episode, but it’s fully played in that scene Sunday night.”

“It’s supposed to be its own thing,” Djawadi explains. “The trick with this theme is that it really had to be a love theme but when we played it in earlier episodes, you don’t want to give away the love too soon. So it had to be a theme that could be a little bit mysterious, a little moody, and you could play it darker at times. I know everybody was expecting [them to get together] but we really had to be able to do this slowly. That was the most important thing for me.”

source

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: La musique dans GoT   Jeu 19 Avr - 21:40

Un chouette article:
Citation :

13 Facts About The "Game Of Thrones" Music You Might Not Know

If you love Game of Thrones, you know that a huge part of what makes the show so captivating is the music. From the iconic theme song to the dreaded "The Rains of Castamere," composer Ramin Djawadi has spent the past seven seasons carefully honing the show's signature sound.

And now Djawadi is gearing up to take the Game of Thrones music on an international arena tour beginning in May.

The immersive show, Game of Thrones Live Concert Experience, will travel to Europe over the summer, then return to the US in September. A full list of dates and ticket availability can be found here.

The immersive show, Game of Thrones Live Concert Experience, will travel to Europe over the summer, then return to the US in September. A full list of dates and ticket availability can be found here.

We chatted with the composer about how the music has changed over seven seasons, the weirdest instrument he's used on the show, and how he hopes the series will end. Here's everything we learned:

1. The first time show creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss showed Djawadi the opening credit footage, he was so inspired he started composing the opening song in his car right after he left.

"The initial melody came to me [and] I hummed it in the car," Djawadi said, "and I fleshed it out later. I rushed back and started writing it."

2. Benioff and Weiss wanted the theme to capture the overall mood of the show. Since so many of the characters travel so much, Djawadi wanted it to "sound like a journey."

3. He decided to use the cello in the main theme because he'd already started composing for the first two episodes of Season 1 when he wrote it, so "the sound of the show was already kind of established."

"The cello was kind of the dominant instrument already. I wanted to represent that in the main title."

4. As characters progress and change on the show, so do their musical themes. Some characters progress so much, Djawadi writes them an entirely new theme.

5. For example, the Stark theme used to be associated with Arya Stark. But now her character has changed so much, she has an entirely new theme that has nothing to do with the signature Stark sound.

"As she’s developed, there’s a whole new theme with her now that has nothing to do with the Stark theme anymore."

6. The most challenging piece Djawadi's composed for the show is Season 6's nearly 10-minute-long song, "Light of the Seven," aka that creepy/gorgeous song that plays under the "Oh shit, run, Cersei's gonna blow up the Sept of Baelor" sequence.

7. It was such an undertaking that he began composing it at the very beginning of the season.

"I normally compose in chronological order, but that one I started on Episode 1. It took a while to write. It’s a very long piece. It was one of the first songs I started composing for Season 6."

8. That song was the first time he used piano instrumentals in the show, to signal to the viewer that something wasn't right.

9. Certain instruments are associated with different characters, and perhaps the most unexpected is the instrument associated with the Wildlings: the didgeridoo.

"It’s an instrument I’ve always wanted to use, and we tend to use instruments in the show you might not expect. It has that raw sound that just fits the Wildlings really well."

10. Djawadi is primarily inspired by visuals, and hasn't read any of the A Song of Ice and Fire books — but he's going to once Season 8 ends.

"At the time I was brought onto the show there was not enough time for me to read them," he explained. "Now I’ve decided to just wait until everything is finished and go back and read all of them. I like to be led by how David and Dan are adapting the books for the show, that’s my guide right now."

11. Speaking of Season 8, no, tragically, he hasn't seen any scripts. He has no idea what's going to happen.

"I don’t know any plot, nothing. I’m completely in the dark, just like everybody else."

12. But once he does, he'll go through the same composing process as previous seasons. He'll get an early cut of an episode and watch it with Benioff and Weiss. They'll discuss music timing and creative direction.

Then, Djawadi will go and compose the music for the episode, come back, and then watch it again with Benioff and Weiss for tweaks and suggestions. Djawadi calls it "a constant process" and a "close collaboration."

13. And even though he doesn't know what Season 8 will bring, if he had to choose a way to end the series musically, it would be the same way it all began: with that iconic theme song.

"The main title is a theme for everybody. Maybe the final piece could incorporate the main title. I hope to incorporate the main title in Season 8 somehow."

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: La musique dans GoT   Sam 5 Mai - 19:37

Gosh, j'ai trop hâte d'être le 22 mai pour voir ça en live:

Game of Thrones composer Ramin Djawadi perform "Reign" | Game of Thrones Live Concert

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: La musique dans GoT   Jeu 14 Juin - 21:24

Game of Thrones | The Art of Using Music

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: La musique dans GoT   Jeu 21 Juin - 21:05

Interview de Ramin:

Ramin Djawadi Q&A at Game of Thrones Live Concert Experience - L.A. Forum

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: La musique dans GoT   Mar 4 Sep - 20:22

Ramin explique son processus de création pour les musiques de GoT (Truth) et Westworld (générique):

'Game of Thrones' & 'Westworld' Composer Ramin Djawadi - Variety Artisans

Dernière édition par a.a.k le Mar 4 Sep - 20:32, édité 1 fois
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: La musique dans GoT   Mar 4 Sep - 20:29

Autre petit reportage avec Ramin, le génie musical derrière la BO de la série:

Inside Game of Thrones: A Story in Score (HBO)

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: La musique dans GoT   

La musique dans GoT
Page 1 sur 1