World is a Fiction

Vous aimez lire ou écrire des fanfictions sur des séries, des films ou autres? Ce forum est pour vous ^^

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Les meilleures répliques

AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Les meilleures répliques   Dim 24 Sep - 10:49

Je vous propose de partager vos répliques préférées dans la série: drôles, romantiques, tristes, philosophiques ou autre ^^

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les meilleures répliques   Sam 11 Nov - 11:01

Cersei Lannister: When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Tywin Lannister: A lion does not concern himself with the opinion of sheep.

Ramsay Snow: If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

[repeated line]
Eddard Stark: Winter is coming.

Tywin Lannister: Any man who must say "I am the king" is no true king.

[repeated line]
Tyrion Lannister: A Lannister always pays his debts.

Jon Snow: I heard it was best to keep your enemies close.
Stannis Baratheon: Whoever said that didn't have many enemies.

[repeated line]
Ygritte: You know nothing, Jon Snow.

[repeated line]
Hodor: Hodor!

Lord Varys: Any fool with a bit of luck can find himself born into power. But earning it for yourself, that takes work.

Petyr 'Littlefinger' Baelish: The realm. Do you know what the realm is? It's the thousand blades of Aegon's enemies. A story we agree to tell each other over and over until we forget that it's a lie.
Lord Varys: But what do we have left once we abandon the lie? Chaos? A gaping pit waiting to swallow us all.
Petyr 'Littlefinger' Baelish: Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb; they refuse. They cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

[repeated line]
Melisandre: The night is dark and full of terrors.

Tyrion Lannister: [to Joffrey] We've had vicious kings and we've had idiot kings, but I don't know if we've ever been cursed with a vicious idiot for a king!

Oberyn Martell: When we met your sister, she promised she would show you to us. Every day we would ask. Every day she would say, "Soon." Then she and your brother took us to your nursery and... she unveiled the freak. Your head was a bit large. Your arms and legs were a bit small, but no claw. No red eye. No tail between your legs. Just a tiny pink cock. We didn't try to hide our disappointment. "That's not a monster," I told Cersei, "that's just a baby." And she said, "He killed my mother." And she pinched your little cock so hard, I thought she might pull it off. Until your brother made her stop. "It doesn't matter," she told us. "Everyone says he will die soon, I hope they are right; he should not have lived this long."
Tyrion Lannister: [tears welling] Well... sooner or later, Cersei always gets what she wants.
Oberyn Martell: And what about what I want? Justice for my sister and her children.
Tyrion Lannister: If you want justice, you've come to the wrong place.
Oberyn Martell: I disagree. I've come to the perfect place. I want to bring those who have wronged me to justice, and all those who have wronged me are right here. I will begin with Ser Gregor Clegane, who killed my sister's children and then raped her with their blood still on his hands before killing her, too. I will be your champion.

Robert Baratheon: I'm simply asking you to run my kingdom while I eat, drink, and whore myself into an early grave.

Stannis Baratheon: We march to victory, or we march to defeat. But we go forward. Only forward.

[repeated line]
Samwell Tarly: I read it in a book.

Robb Stark: All men should keep their word, kings most of all.

Jaime Lannister: [about Ned Stark] By what right does the wolf judge the lion? By what right?

Brienne of Tarth: Nothing's more hateful than failing to protect the one you love.

Jaime Lannister: [to Brienne, about Aerys Targaryen] Tell me, if your precious Renly commanded you to kill your own father and stand by while thousands of men, women and children burnt alive, would you have done it? Would you have kept your oath then?

Tyrion Lannister: Let me give you some advice, bastard. Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.
Jon Snow: What the hell do you know about being a bastard?
Tyrion Lannister: All dwarfs are bastards in their father's eyes.

Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane: Any man dies with a clean sword, I'll rape his fucking corpse!

Tyrion Lannister: [to Cersei] A day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.

Mance Rayder: The freedom to make my own mistakes was all I ever wanted.

Eddard Stark: You think my life is some precious thing to me? That I would trade my honor for a few more years... of what? You grew up with actors. You learned their craft and you learnt it well. But I grew up with soldiers. I learned to die a long time ago.
Lord Varys: Pity. Such a pity. What of your daughter's life, my lord? Is that a precious thing to you?

Thoros of Myr: For a big hard man, you scare easy.
Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane: I'll tell you what doesn't scare me. Bald cocksuckers like you! You think you're fooling anyone with that topknot? Bald cunt.

Joffrey Baratheon: They say Stannis never smiles. I'll give him a red smile, from ear to ear.
[Joffrey walks away]
Tyrion Lannister: [jokingly] Imagine Stannis' terror.
Lord Varys: I am trying.

Joffrey Baratheon: If I tell the Hound to cut you in half, he'll do it without a second thought.
Tyrion Lannister: That would make me the quarter-man. Just doesn't have the same ring to it.

[Robert strikes Cersei across the face]
Cersei Lannister: I shall wear this as a badge of honor.
Robert Baratheon: Wear it in silence or I'll honor you again.

Ramsay Snow: My mother taught me not to throw stones at cripples... but my father taught me: aim for their head!

Maester Aemon: Nothing makes the past a sweeter place to visit than the prospect of imminent death.

Ramsay Snow:
To the traitor and bastard Jon Snow. You allowed thousands of wildlings past the Wall. You have betrayed your own kind. You have betrayed the North. Winterfell is mine, bastard. Come and see. Your brother Rickon is in my dungeon. His direwolf's skin is on my floor. Come and see. I want my bride back. Send her to me, bastard, and I will not trouble you or your wildling lovers. Keep her from me and I will ride north and slaughter every wildling man, woman, and babe living under your protection. You will watch as I skin them living. You will watch as my soldiers take turns raping your sister. You will watch as my dogs devour your wild little brother. Then I will spoon your eyes from their sockets and let my dogs do the rest. Come and see. -Ramsay Bolton, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les meilleures répliques   Sam 11 Nov - 11:19

Jon Snow: Lord Stark? There are five pups, one for each of the Stark children. The direwolf is the sigil of your House. They were meant to have them.
   Ned Stark: You will train them yourselves, you will feed them yourselves, and if they die, you will bury them yourselves.
   Bran Stark: What about you?
   Jon Snow: I'm not a Stark. Get on.
   [He notices something at the base of a tree and heads towards it.]
   Robb Stark: What is it?
   [Jon straightens up, holding a sixth direwolf pup, an albino.]
   Theon Greyjoy: Ah, the runt of the litter! That one's yours, Snow.

Jon Snow: You're Tyrion Lannister? The Queen's brother?
   Tyrion Lannister: My greatest accomplishment. And you, you're Ned Stark's bastard, aren't you?
   [Jon walks away]
   Tyrion Lannister: Did I offend you? Sorry. You are the bastard, though.
   Jon Snow: Lord Eddard Stark is my father.
   Tyrion Lannister: And Lady Stark is not your mother, making you … the bastard. Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.
   Jon Snow: What the hell do you know about being a bastard?
   Tyrion Lannister: All dwarfs are bastards in their father's eyes.

Jaime Lannister: The things I do for love.

Jaime Lannister: Tell me you're not thinking of taking the Black.
   Tyrion Lannister: And go celibate? The whores would go begging from Dorne to Casterly Rock! No, I just want to stand on top of the Wall and piss off the edge of the world!
   Cersei Lannister: The children don't need to hear your filth. Come.
   Jaime Lannister: Even if the boy lives, he'll be a cripple. A grotesque. Give me a good, clean death any day.
   Tyrion Lannister: Speaking for the grotesques, I'd have to disagree. Death is so final, whereas life, ahh, life is full of possibilities. I hope the boy does wake. I'd be interested to hear what he has to say.
   Jaime Lannister: My dear brother, at times you make me wonder whose side you're on.
   Tyrion Lannister: My dear brother, you wound me. You know how much I love my family.

Tyrion Lannister: [slaps Joffrey] One word and I hit you again.
   Joffrey Baratheon: I'm telling mother!
  Tyrion Lannister: [slaps Joffrey] Go, tell her! But first you will get to Lord and Lady Stark. And you will fall on your knees in front of them and tell them how very sorry you are, that you are at their service and that all your prayers are with them. Do you understand?
   Joffrey Baratheon: You can't!
   Tyrion Lannister: [slaps Joffrey] Do you understand?
   [Joffery scurries away]
   Sandor Clegane: The Prince will remember that, little Lord.
  Tyrion Lannister: I hope so. If he forgets, be a good dog and remind him.

Ned Stark: [Opens the note and reads it] Daenerys Targaryen has wed some Dothraki horselord. What of it? Should we send her a wedding gift?
   Robert Baratheon: A knife, perhaps. A good, sharp one, and a bold man to wield it.
   Ned Stark: She's little more than a child.
   Robert Baratheon: Soon enough, that child will spread her legs and start breeding.
   Ned Stark: Tell me we're not speaking of this.
   Robert Baratheon: Oh, it's unspeakable to you? What her father did to your family, that was unspeakable! What Rhaegar Targaryen did to your sister, the woman I loved! I'll kill every Targaryen I get my hands on!

[Tyrion and Jon Snow watch as several captured criminals are brought in by the band of Watchmen and fed]
   Tyrion Lannister: Ah, rapers. They were given a choice, no doubt: castration, or the Wall. Most choose the knife. Not impressed with your new brothers? Lovely thing about the Watch. You discard your old family and get a whole new one.
   Jon Snow: Why do you read so much?
   Tyrion Lannister: Look at me and tell me what you see.
   Jon Snow: Is this a trick?
  Tyrion Lannister: What you see is a dwarf. If I had been born a peasant, they might've left me out in the woods to die. Alas, I was born a Lannister of Casterly Rock. Things are expected of me. My father was the Hand of the King for twenty years.
   Jon Snow: Until your brother killed that King.
   Tyrion Lannister: Yes. Until my brother killed him. Life is full of these little ironies. My sister married the new King, and my repulsive nephew will be King after him. I must do my part, for the honor of my House. Wouldn't you agree? But how? Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind, and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone. That's why I read so much, Jon Snow. And you? What's your story, bastard?
   Jon Snow: Ask me nicely, and maybe I'll tell you, dwarf.
   Tyrion Lannister: A bastard boy with nothing to inherit, off to join the ancient Order of the Night's Watch. Alongside his valiant brothers-in-arms.
   Jon Snow: The Night's Watch protects the Realm from...
   Tyrion Lannister: Ah, yes, yes, against grumpkins and snarks, and all the other monsters your wet-nurse warned you about! You're a smart boy, you don't believe all that nonsense.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les meilleures répliques   Sam 11 Nov - 11:34

Jaime Lannister: Thank the gods you're here, Stark. About time we had some stern, Northern leadership.
Ned Stark: Glad to see you're protecting the Throne.
Jaime Lannister: Sturdy old thing. How many Kings' asses have polished it, I wonder? Um, what's the line? The King shits and the Hand wipes.
Ned Stark: Very handsome armor. Not a scratch on it.
Jaime Lannister: I know. People have been swinging at me for years, but they always seem to miss.
Ned Stark: You've chosen your opponents wisely then.
Jaime Lannister: I have a knack for it. It must be strange for you, coming into this room. I was standing right here when it happened. He was very brave, your brother. Your father too. They didn't deserve to die like that. Nobody deserves to die like that.
Ned Stark: But you just stood there and watched.
Jaime Lannister: Five hundred men just stood there and watched. All the great knights of the Seven Kingdoms, you think anyone said a word, lifted a finger? No, Lord Stark. Five hundred men and this room was silent as a crypt. Except for the screams, of course, and the Mad King laughing. And later, when I watched the Mad King die, I remembered him laughing, as your father burned. It felt like justice.
Ned Stark: Is that what you tell yourself at night? You're a servant of justice? That you were avenging my father when you shoved your sword in Aerys Targaryen's back?
Jaime Lannister: Tell me, if I'd stabbed the Mad King in the belly instead of the back, would you admire me more?
Ned Stark: You served him well. When serving was safe.

Maester Luwin: The boy has lost the use of his legs.
Tyrion Lannister: What of it? With the right horse and saddle, even a cripple can ride.
Bran Stark: I'm not a cripple.
Tyrion Lannister: Then I'm not a dwarf! My father will rejoice to hear it. I have a gift for you. Give that to your saddler, he'll provide the rest. You must shape the horse to the rider- start with a yearling, and teach it to respond to the reins, and to the boy's voice.
Bran Stark: Will I really be able to ride?
Tyrion Lannister: You will. On horseback, you'll be as tall as any of them.
Robb Stark: Is this some kind of trick? Why do you want to help him?
Tyrion Lannister: I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things.

Jon Snow: You can't fight. You can't see. You're afraid of heights and almost everything else, probably. What are you doing here, Sam?
Samwell Tarly: On the morning of my eighteenth nameday, my father came to me. "You're almost a man now, he said, but you're not worthy of my land and title. Tomorrow you're going to take the black, forsake all claims to your inheritance and start north. If you do not," he said, "then we will have a hunt, and somewhere in these woods, your horse will stumble and you'll be thrown from your saddle to die. Or so I will tell your mother. Nothing would please me more."

Ned Stark: Lord Baelish, perhaps I was wrong to distrust you.
Petyr Baelish: Distrusting me was the wisest thing you've done since you climbed off your horse.

[The Small Council meet after learning of Daenerys's pregnancy]
Robert Baratheon: The whore is pregnant!
Ned Stark: You're speaking of murdering a child.
Robert Baratheon: I warned you this would happen. Back in the North, I warned you, but you didn't care to hear. Well, hear it now! I want 'em dead. Mother and child both. And that fool Viserys as well, is that plain enough for you? I want them both dead!
Ned Stark: You will dishonor yourself forever if you do this.
Robert Baratheon: Honor?! I've got Seven Kingdoms to rule! One King, Seven Kingdoms! Do you think honor keeps them in line?! Do you think it's honor that's keeping the peace?! It's fear! Fear and blood!
Ned Stark: Then we're no better than the Mad King!

Cersei Lannister: I'm sorry your marriage to Eddard Stark didn't work out. You two seemed so good together.
Robert Baratheon: Glad I could do something to make you happy.

Cersei Lannister: The Dothraki don't sail. Every child knows that. They don't have discipline, they don't have armor. They don't have siege weapons.
Robert Baratheon: It's a neat little trick you do. You move your lips, and your father's voice comes out.

Lysa Arryn: He killed your father, he murdered the Hand of the King!
Tyrion Lannister: Oh, did I kill him too? I've been a very busy man.

Daenerys Targaryen: He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les meilleures répliques   Sam 11 Nov - 11:48

Tywin Lannister: When you hear them whispering "Kingslayer" behind your back, doesn't it bother you?
Jaime Lannister: Of course it bothers me.
Tywin Lannister: The lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

Jaime Lannister: So, the lion does concern himself with the opinions of the-
Tywin Lannister: No, it's not an opinion, it's a fact! If another house can seize one of our own, and hold him captive with impunity, it means we're no longer a house to be feared! Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you and your brother and your sister and all of her children. All of us dead, all of us rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your honor, not your personal glory, family. Do you understand? You're blessed with abilities that few men possess. You're blessed to belong to the most powerful family in the Kingdoms, and you're still blessed with youth. And what have you done with these blessings, hmm? You've served as a glorified bodyguard for two kings, one a madman, the other a drunk. The future of our family will be determined in these next few months. We could establish a dynasty that will last a thousand years...or we could collapse into nothing, as the Targaryens did. I need you to become the man you were always meant to be. Not next year, not tomorrow, now.

Petyr Baelish: [after betraying Ned] I did warn you not to trust me.

Syrio Forel: What do we say to the god of death?
Arya Stark: Not today.

Varys: I promise you, it isn't poisoned. Why is it no one ever trusts the eunuch?

Ned Stark: Tell me something, Varys Who do you truly serve?
Varys: The Realm, my Lord. Someone must.

Theon Greyjoy: Are you afraid?
Robb Stark: [showing his hand trembling for fear] I must be.
Theon Greyjoy: Good.
Robb Stark: Why is that good?
Theon Greyjoy: It means you're not stupid.

Shagga: How would you like to die, Tyrion son of Tywin?
Tyrion Lannister: In my own bed at the age of 80, with a bellyful of wine and a girl's mouth around my cock!

Khal Drogo: Moon of my life, Mago says you have taken his spoils, a daughter of a lamb man who was his to mount. Tell me the truth of this.
Daenerys Targaryen: Mago speaks the truth, my sun and stars. I have claimed many daughters this day so they cannot be mounted.
Khal Drogo: This is the way of war. These women are slaves now to do with as we please.
Daenerys Targaryen: It pleases me to keep them safe. If your riders would mount them, let them take them for wives.
Qotho: Does the horse mate with the lamb?
Daenerys Targaryen: The dragon feeds on horse and lamb alike.
Mago: You are a foreigner. You do not command me.
Daenerys Targaryen: I am Khaleesi. I do command you.
Khal Drogo: See how fierce she grows? That is my son inside her, the stallion that will mount the world, filling her with his fire.

Varys: Cersei is no fool. She knows a tame wolf is more use to her than a dead one.
Ned Stark: You want me to serve the woman who murdered my king, who butchered my men, who crippled my son?
Varys: I want you to serve the realm! Tell the Queen you will confess your vile treason, tell your son to lay down his sword and proclaim Joffrey as the true heir! Cersei knows you as a man of honour. If you give her the peace she needs, and promise to carry her secret to your grave, I believe she will allow you to take the black and live out your days on the Wall, with your brother and your bastard son.
Ned Stark: You think my life is some precious thing to me? That I would trade my honour for a few more years of...of what? You grew up with actors, you learned their craft and you learnt it well. But I grew up with soldiers. I learned how to die a long time ago.
Varys: Pity. Such a pity. What of your daughter's life, my lord? Is that a precious thing to you?

Jaime Lannister: Lady Stark, I'd offer you my sword, but, I seem to have lost it.
Catelyn Stark: It is not your sword I want. Give me my daughters back, give me my husband.
Jaime Lannister: I've lost them too, I'm afraid.

Maester Aemon: The gods were cruel when they saw fit to test my vow. They waited until I was old. What could I do when the ravens brought the news from the South? The ruin of my house. The death of my family. I was helpless, blind, frail, but when I heard they had killed my brother's son, and his poor son, and the children. Even the little children!
Jon Snow: Who are you?
Maester Aemon: My father was Maekar, first of his name. My brother Aegon reigned after him, when I had refused the throne, and his son was Aerys whom they called "The Mad King."
Jon Snow: You're Aemon Targaryen!
Maester Aemon: I am a Maester of the Citadel, bound in service to Castle Black and the Night's Watch. I will not tell you to stay or go. You must make that choice yourself and live with it the rest of your days, as I have.

Daenerys Targaryen: I spoke for you. I saved you!
Mirri Maz Duur: Saved me? Three of those riders had already raped me before you "saved" me, girl. I saw my God's house burn. There where I had healed men and women, beyond counting. In the streets, I saw piles of heads. The head of a baker, who bakes my bread. A head of a little boy that I cured of fever just three moons past. So, tell me again exactly what it was that you saved?
Daenerys Targaryen: Your life!
Mirri Maz Duur: Why don't you take a look at your Khal? Then you will see exactly what life is worth, when all the rest has gone.

[After seeing Daenerys survive her husband's funeral pyre, and her three baby dragons hatch.]
Jorah Mormont: Blood of my blood.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les meilleures répliques   Sam 11 Nov - 12:10

Cersei Lannister: I would like to know how you tricked Father into this!
Tyrion Lannister: If I were capable of tricking Father, I'd be Emperor of the world by now.

Tyrion Lannister: You love your children. It’s your one redeeming quality. That and your cheekbones. The Starks love their children as well, and we have two of them.
Cersei Lannister: One.
Tyrion Lannister:[/b] One?
Cersei Lannister: Arya, that little animal, she disappeared.
Tyrion Lannister: Disappeared? What, in a puff of smoke?! We had three Starks to trade. You chopped one’s head off, and let another escape. Father would be furious. Must be hard for you, to be the disappointing child.

Jaime Lannister: You don't trust the loyalty of the men following you into battle?
Robb Stark: Oh, I trust them with my life, just not with yours.

Jaime Lannister: Three victories don't make you a conqueror.
Robb Stark: It's better than three defeats.

Tyrion Lannister: I don't like threats.
Varys: Who threatened you?
Tyrion Lannister: I'm not Ned Stark, I understand the way this game is played.
Varys: Ned Stark was a man of honor.
Tyrion Lannister: And I am not. Threaten me again and I'll have you thrown into the sea!

Mathos Seaworth: This war isn't about you. We're not attacking King's Landing so that you can rape the Queen!
Salladhor Saan: I'm not going to rape her, I'm going to fuck her.
Mathos Seaworth: As if she would just let you.
Salladhor Saan: You don't know how persuasive I am. I never tried to fuck you.

Janos Slynt: The man was a traitor, he tried to buy my loyalty.
Tyrion Lannister: The fool. He had no idea you were already bought.
Janos Slynt: Are you drunk? I'll not have my honour questioned by an imp!
Tyrion Lannister: I'm not questioning your honour, Lord Janos, I'm denying its existence.

Tyrion Lannister: If I told you to murder an infant girl, say, still at her mother's breast, would you do it, without question?
Bronn: Without question? No. I'd ask how much.

Tyrion Lannister: Listen to me, Queen Regent, you're losing the people. Do you hear me?
Cersei Lannister: The people? You think I care?
Tyrion Lannister: You might find it difficult to rule over millions who want you dead.

Cersei Lannister: You've never taken it seriously. You haven't, Jaime hasn't. It's all fallen on me.
Tyrion Lannister: As has Jaime repeatedly, according to Stannis Baratheon.
Cersei Lannister: You're funny. You've always been funny...but none of your jokes will ever match the first one, will they? Do you remember, back when you ripped my mother open on your way out of her and she bled to death?
Tyrion Lannister: She was my mother too.
Cersei Lannister: Mother gone, for the sake of you. There's no bigger joke in the world than that.

Balon Greyjoy: We are Ironborn. We're not subjects, we're not slaves. We do not plow the fields or toil in the mines. We take what is ours. Your time with the wolves has made you weak.
Theon Greyjoy: You act as if I volunteered to go. You gave me away if you remember. The day you bent the knee to Robert Baratheon. After he crushed you. Did you take what was yours then? [Balon slaps Theon] You gave me away! Your boy! Your last boy! You gave me away like I was some dog you didn't want anymore, and now you curse me because I've come home!

Varys: Power is a curious thing, my lord. Are you fond of riddles?
Tyrion Lannister: Why, am I about to hear one?
Varys: Three great men sit in a room; a king, a priest and a rich man. Between them stands a common sellsword. Each great man bids the sellsword kill the other two. Who lives, who dies?
Tyrion Lannister: Depends on the sellsword.
Varys: Does it? He has neither crown, nor gold, nor the favour of the gods.
Tyrion Lannister: He has a sword, the power of life and death.
Varys: But if it's swordsmen who rule, why do we pretend kings hold all the power? When Ned Stark lost his head, who was truly responsible? Joffrey? The executioner? Or something else?
Tyrion Lannister: I've decided I don't like riddles.
Varys: Power resides where men believe it resides. It's a trick, a shadow on the wall, and a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

Joffrey Baratheon: I'm punishing her.
Tyrion Lannister: For what crimes? She did not fight her brother's battle, you halfwit!
Joffrey Baratheon: You can't talk to me like that! The king can do as he likes!
Tyrion Lannister: The Mad King did as he liked. Has your Uncle Jaime ever told you what happened to him?
Meryn Trant: No one threatens His Grace in the presence of the Kingsguard!
Tyrion Lannister: I'm not threatening the king, ser. I'm educating my nephew. Bronn, the next time Ser Meryn speaks, kill him. That was a threat. See the difference?!

Arya Stark: [about Robb] They call him 'The Young Wolf'.
Tywin Lannister: And?
Arya Stark: They say he rides into battle on the back of a giant direwolf. They say he can turn into a wolf himself when he wants. They say he can't be killed.
Tywin Lannister: And do you believe them?
Arya Stark: No, my lord. Anyone can be killed.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les meilleures répliques   Sam 11 Nov - 12:28

Joffrey Baratheon: [After barely escaping the angry mob] Traitors! I'll have all their heads!
   Tyrion Lannister: Oh, you blind, bloody fool.
   Joffrey Baratheon: You can't insult me!
  Tyrion Lannister: We've had vicious kings and we've had idiot kings, but I don't know if we've ever been cursed with a vicious idiot for a king.
  Joffrey Baratheon: Y-you can't...
   Tyrion Lannister: I can, I am!
   Joffrey Baratheon: They attacked me!
   Tyrion Lannister: They threw a cow pie at you, so you decided to kill them all? They're starving, you fool! All because of the war you started.
   Joffrey Baratheon: You're talking to a king!
   Tyrion Lannister: [slaps Joffrey] And now I've struck a king! Did my hand fall from my wrist? Where is the Stark girl?
   Joffrey Baratheon: Let them have her!
   Tyrion Lannister: If she dies, you'll never get your uncle Jaime back. You owe him quite a bit, you know.

Daenerys Targaryen: I am Daenerys Stormborn, of the blood of Old Valyria and I will take what is mine, with fire and blood!

Jorah Mormont: I shouldn't have left you alone with these people.
  Daenerys Targaryen: These people?
   Jorah Mormont: They are not to be trusted.
   Daenerys Targaryen: Who is to be trusted? Who are my people? The Targaryens? I only knew one: my brother, and he would have let a thousand men rape me if it would have gotten him the crown. The Dothraki? Most of them turned on me the day that Khal Drogo fell from his horse.
   Jorah Mormont: Your people are in Westeros.
   Daenerys Targaryen: The people in Westeros don't know I'm alive!
   Jorah Mormont: They will soon enough.
   Daenerys Targaryen: And then what? They'll pray for my return? They'll wave dragon banners and shout my name? That's what my brother believed and he's a fool.
   Jorah Mormont: You are not your brother. Trust me, Khaleesi.
   Daenerys Targaryen: There it is: trust me. And it's you I should trust, Ser Jorah? Only you? I don't need trust any longer. I don't want it and I don't have room for it.
   Jorah Mormont: You are too young to be so...
   Daenerys Targaryen: And you are too familiar!
   Jorah Mormont: Forgive me, Khaleesi. No one can survive in this world without help. No one. Let me help you, please. Tell me how.
   Daenerys Targaryen: Find my dragons.

Tyrion Lannister: He needs to start acting like a king! This war you started is coming to our doorstep and if the entire city wants Joffrey dead...
   Cersei Lannister: I'm not the one giving the boy whores to abuse!
   Tyrion Lannister: I thought the girls might help him.
   Cersei Lannister: Did you?
   Tyrion Lannister: I was wrong! If we can't control him...
   Cersei Lannister: Do you think I haven't tried? He doesn't listen to me!
   Tyrion Lannister: [nodding] It's hard to put a leash on a dog once you've put a crown on its head.
   Cersei Lannister: I always hoped he'd be like Jaime. He looks like him, in a certain light.
   Tyrion Lannister: The boy's more Robert than Jaime.
   Cersei Lannister: Robert was a drunken fool, but he didn't enjoy cruelty. Sometimes, I wonder...
  Tyrion Lannister: What?
   Cersei Lannister: If this is the price for what we've done. For our sins.
   Tyrion Lannister: Sins? The Targaryens...
   Cersei Lannister: Wed brother and sister for hundreds of years, I know. It's what Jaime and I would say to each other in our moments of doubt. It's what I told Ned Stark when he was stupid enough to confront me. Half the Targaryens went mad, didn't they? What's the saying? "Every time a Targaryen is born, the gods flip a coin."
   Tyrion Lannister: You've beaten the odds. Tommen and Myrcella are good, decent children, both of them.

Catelyn Stark: You are no knight. You have forsaken every vow you ever took.
   Jaime Lannister: So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another.

Catelyn Stark: You are a man without honor.
   Jaime Lannister: Do you know I've never been with any woman but Cersei? So in my own way, I have more honor than poor old dead Ned. What was the name of the bastard he fathered?
   Catelyn Stark: Brienne.
   Jaime Lannister: No, that wasn't it. Snow, a bastard from the North. Now when, when good old Ned came home with some whore's baby, did you pretend to love it? No. You're not very good at pretending. You're an honest woman. You hated that boy, didn't you? How could you not hate him? The walking, talking reminder that the honorable Lord Eddard Stark fucked another woman.

Theon Greyjoy: You should be proud of your brother's achievement. I took the great castle of Winterfell with 20 men.
   Yara Greyjoy: You're a great warrior. I saw the bodies above your gates. Which one gave you the tougher fight, the cripple or the six-year-old?
   Theon Greyjoy: I treated the Stark boys with honor and they repaid me with treachery.
   Yara Greyjoy: You treated them with honor by butchering them?
   Theon Greyjoy: Before I had to kill them, I treated them...
  Yara Greyjoy: You seized their home, as is your right. We're Ironborn; we take what we need.
   Theon Greyjoy: Exactly.
   Yara Greyjoy: Then you made them prisoners in their home and they ran away. Is that treachery? I'd call it bravery.
   Theon Greyjoy: They made me a promise–
   Yara Greyjoy: Your little boy prisoners made you a promise and you got mad when they broke it? Are you the dumbest cunt alive?

Cersei Lannister: Do you think I'm an idiot?
   Tyrion Lannister: I'd say you possess above average intelligence...

Tyrion Lannister: The Lord of Light wants his enemies burned. The Drowned God wants them drowned. Why are all the gods such vicious cunts? Where is the god of tits and wine?
  Varys: In the Summer Isles, they worship a fertility goddess with sixteen teats.
   Tyrion Lannister: We should sail there immediately.

Joffrey Baratheon: If I tell the Hound to cut you in half, he'll do it without a second thought.
   Tyrion Lannister: That would make me the "Quarter Man"; just doesn't have the same ring to it. Cut me in half and I won't be able to give the signal. No signal, no plan. No plan and Stannis Baratheon sacks this city, takes the Iron Throne, puts your pinched little head atop a gate somewhere. It might be quite amusing, except my head would be up there too! I've never much liked my head, but I don't want to see it removed just yet.

Tyrion Lannister: Men, form up! Men! Men! They say I'm half a man, but what does that make the lot of you?
  Lannister Soldier: The only way out is through the gates, and they're at the gates!
   Tyrion Lannister: There's another way out; I'm going to show you. We'll come out behind them and fuck them in their arses! [the men laugh] Don't fight for your king and don't fight for his kingdoms! Don't fight for honour, don't fight for glory, don't fight for riches, because you won't get any! This is your city Stannis means to sack, that's your gate he's ramming! If he gets in, it'll be your houses he burns, your gold he steals, your women he'll rape. Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les meilleures répliques   Sam 11 Nov - 20:22

Tormund Giantsbane: What's your name, boy?
Jon Snow: Jon Snow... Your Grace.
Tormund Giantsbane: "Your Grace?" Do you hear that? From now on, you'd better kneel every time I fart.

Tyrion Lannister: I thought we were friends.
Bronn: We are but I'm a sellsword. I sell my sword, I don't loan it out to friends as a favor.

Tywin Lannister: What do you want, Tyrion?
Tyrion Lannister: Why does everyone assume I want something? Can't I simply visit with my beloved father? My beloved father who somehow forgot to visit his wounded son after he fell on the battlefield.
Tywin Lannister: Maester Pycelle assured me your wounds were not fatal.
Tyrion Lannister: I organized the defense of this city while you held court in the ruins of Harrenhal. I led the foray when the enemies were at the gate while your grandson, the king, quivered in fear behind the walls. I bled in the mud for our family. And as my reward, I was trundled off to some dark little cell. But what do I want? A little bloody gratitude would be a start.

Tywin Lannister: (to Tyrion) Why? You ask that? You, who killed your mother to come into the world? You are an ill-made, spiteful little creature full of envy, lust, and low cunning. Men's laws give you the right to bear my name and display my colors since I cannot prove that you are not mine. And to teach me humility, the gods have condemned me to watch you waddle about wearing that proud lion that was my father's sigil and his father's before him. But neither gods nor men will ever compel me to let you turn Casterly Rock into your whorehouse.

Jaime Lannister: We don't get to choose who we love.

Catelyn Stark: Many years before that, one of the boys came down with the pox. Maester Luwin said if he made it through the night, he'd live. But it would be a very long night. So I sat with him all through the darkness, listened to his ragged little breaths, his coughing, his whimpering.
Talisa Maegyr: Which boy?
Catelyn Stark: Jon Snow. When my husband brought that baby home from the war, I couldn't bear to look at him, didn't want to see those brown stranger's eyes staring at me. So I prayed to the gods "Take him away, make him die". He got the pox and I knew I was the worst woman who ever lived. A murderer. I'd condemned this poor, innocent child to a horrible death all because I was jealous of his mother, a woman he didn't even know! So I prayed to all Seven Gods "Let the boy live. Let him live and I'll love him. I'll be a mother to him. I'll beg my husband to give him a true name, to call him Stark and be done with it, to make him one of us".
Talisa Maegyr: And he lived?
Catelyn Stark: And he lived. And I couldn't keep my promise. And everything that's happened since then, all this horror that's come to my family...it's all because I couldn't love a motherless child.

Edmure Tully: If I may, nephew, I encountered a situation with one of my lieutenants at the Stone Mill which may have some bearing-
Brynden Tully: Why don't you shut your mouth about that damned mill? And don't call him "nephew." He is your king.
Edmure Tully: Robb knows I meant him no disr-
Brynden Tully: You're lucky I'm not your king. I wouldn't let you wave your blunders around like a victory flag.

Barristan Selmy: When your brother Rhaegar led his army into battle at the Trident, men died for him because they believed in him, because they loved him, not because they'd been bought at a slaver's auction. I fought beside the last dragon on that day, your Grace. I bled beside him.
Jorah Mormont: Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly...and Rhaegar died.
Daenerys Targaryen: Did you know him well, Ser Barristan?
Barristan Selmy: I did, your Grace. The finest man I ever met.
Daenerys Targaryen: I wish I had known him...but he was not the last dragon.

Locke: You think you're the smartest man there is. Everyone alive has to bow to lick and scrape your boots.
Jaime Lannister: My father...
Locke: You get in any trouble, all you got to do is say "My father" and that's it. All your troubles are gone. Have you got something to say? You don't want to say the wrong thing. You're nothing without your daddy, and your daddy ain't here. Never forget that.

Cersei Lannister: Margaery has her claws into Joffrey. She knows how to manipulate him.
Tywin Lannister: Good. I wish you knew how to manipulate him. I don't distrust you because you're a woman. I distrust you because you're not as smart as you think you are. You've allowed that boy to ride roughshod over you, and everyone else in this city.

Karstark soldier: Mercy, sire! I didn't kill anyone, I only watched for the guards.
Robb Stark: This one was only the watcher. Hang him last so he can watch the others die.

Jaime Lannister: If I faint, pull me out. I don't intend to be the first Lannister to die in a bathtub.

Jaime Lannister: I trust you. There it is. There's the look. I've seen it for 17 years on face after face. You all despise me. Kingslayer, Oathbreaker, man without honor. You've heard of wildfire?
Brienne of Tarth: Of course.
Jaime Lannister: The Mad King was obsessed with it. He loved to watch people burn, the way their skin blackened and blistered and melted off their bones. He burned lords he didn't like. He burned Hands who disobeyed him. He burned anyone who was against him. Before long, half the country was against him. Aerys saw traitors everywhere. So he had his pyromancer place caches of wildfire all over the city. Beneath the Sept of Baelor and the slums of Flea Bottom. Under houses, stables, taverns. Even beneath the Red Keep itself. Finally, the day of reckoning came. Robert Baratheon marched on the capital after his victory at the Trident. But my father arrived first with the whole Lannister army at his back, promising to defend the city against the rebels. I knew my father better than that. He's never been one to pick the losing side. I told the Mad King as much. I urged him to surrender peacefully. But the king didn't listen to me. He didn't listen to Varys who tried to warn him. But he did listen to Grand Maester Pycelle, that grey, sunken cunt. "You can trust the Lannisters," he said. "The Lannisters have always been true friends of the crown." So we opened the gates and my father sacked the city. Once again, I came to the king, begging him to surrender. He told me to... bring him my father's head. Then he... turned to his pyromancer. "Burn them all," he said. "Burn them in their homes. Burn them in their beds." Tell me, if your precious Renly commanded you to kill your own father and stand by while thousands of men, women, and children burned alive, would you have done it? Would you have kept your oath then? [Brienne stares at him in stunned silence.] First, I killed the pyromancer. And then when the king turned to flee, I drove my sword into his back. "Burn them all," he kept saying. "Burn them all." I don't think he expected to die. He, he meant to... burn with the rest of us and rise again, reborn as a dragon to turn his enemies to ash. I slit his throat to make sure that didn't happen. That's where Ned Stark found me.
Brienne of Tarth: If this is true... why didn't you tell anyone? Why didn't you tell Lord Stark?
Jaime Lannister: Stark? You think the honorable Ned Stark wanted to hear my side? He judged me guilty the moment he set eyes on me. By what right does the wolf judge the lion? By what right? [collapses, Brienne supports him]
Brienne of Tarth: Help! Help! The Kingslayer!
Jaime Lannister: Jaime. My name is Jaime.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les meilleures répliques   Sam 11 Nov - 20:49

Tyrion Lannister: [To Cersei, who is smiling at him.] Stop that. You're making me uncomfortable.
Tywin Lannister: Your sister has learned that your new friends the Tyrells are plotting to marry Sansa Stark to Sir Loras.
Tyrion Lannister: Very well. She's a lovely girl. Missing some of Loras' favorite bits, but I'm sure they'll make do.
Tywin Lannister: Your jokes are not appreciated.
Tyrion Lannister: It wasn't my best, but..

Olenna Tyrell: [about the prospect of Loras marrying Cersei] Impossible
Tywin Lannister: Why?
Olenna Tyrell: My grandson is the pride of Highgarden, the most desirable bachelor in the whole Seven Kingdoms! Your daughter...
Tywin Lannister: Is rich, the most beautiful woman in the whole Seven Kingdoms, and the mother of the king.
Olenna Tyrell: Old.
Tywin Lannister: Old?
Olenna Tyrell: Old. I'm something of an expert on the subject. Her change will be upon her before long. I'll spare you the details of what will happen then. You men may have a stomach for bloodshed and slaughter, but this is another matter entirely.
Tywin Lannister: Oh, the years punish us as well, I promise you that. My stomach remains quite strong, however. The only thing that might turn it are details of your grandson's... nocturnal activities. Do you deny them?
Olenna Tyrell: Oh, not at all! A sword-swallower, through and through.

Tywin Lannister: I don't care what people believe, and neither do you.
Olenna Tyrell: As an authority on myself, I must disagree!

Ygritte: Here, sit down, brought a pair for you. They're too big for you, but they're good.
Jon Snow: You kill someone for them?
Ygritte: Nah. I didn't kill him, but I bet his balls are still bruised. He wasn't good to me, the way you're good to me. And he didn't do that thing you do with your tongue.
Jon Snow: Hey, can we not talk about that here?
Ygritte: "Can we not talk about that here? I'm Jon Snow. I've killed dead men and Qhorin Halfhand, but I'm scared of naked girls!"
Jon Snow: Did I seem scared the other day?
Ygritte: [laughs] Oh, you were tremblin' like a leaf.
Jon Snow: Only in the beginning.
Ygritte: Only in the beginning. You're a proper lover, Jon Snow. And, don't worry, your secret's safe with me.
Jon Snow: What secret?
Ygritte: D'you think I'm as dumb as all those girls in silk dresses you knew growing up? You're loyal, and you're brave...You didn't stop being a Crow, the day you walked into Mance Rayder's tent. But I'm your woman now, Jon Snow. You're goin' to be loyal to your woman. The Night's Watch don't care if you live or die. Mance Rayder don't care if I live or die. We're just soldiers in their armies, and there's plenty more to carry on if we go down. But it's you and me that matters. Me and you. Don't ever betray me.
Jon Snow: I won't.
Ygritte: Because, I'll cut your pretty cock right off and wear it 'round me neck.

Theon Greyjoy: If I win, you'll let me go?
Ramsay Snow: If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

Varys: [about the Iron Throne] A thousand blades. Taken from the hands of Aegon's fallen enemies, forged in the fiery breath of Balerion the Dread.
Petyr Baelish: There aren't a thousand blades. There aren't even two hundred. I've counted.
Varys: Heh. I'm sure you have. Ugly old thing.

Varys: I did what I did for the good of the realm.
Petyr Baelish: The realm. Do you know what the realm is? It's the thousand blades of Aegon's enemies, a story we agreed to tell each other over and over 'till we forget that it's a lie.
Varys: But what do we have left once we abandon the lie? Chaos. A gaping pit waiting to swallow us all.
Petyr Baelish: Chaos... isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, who are given the chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm. Or the gods. Or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

Ygritte: How far are we?
Jon Snow: 'Bout a week, I think.
Ygritte: You think? You don't know?
Jon Snow: When we went to Castle Black, we took the Kingsroad.
Ygritte: You and your roads. Is that how you lot do your fighting? You march down a road, banging drums and waving banners?
Jon Snow: Most of the time, yes.
Ygritte: How do the men holding the banners fight?
Jon Snow: They don't, really. It's a great honor to carry a house sigil.
Ygritte: And the drummers? Is that a great honor too?
Jon Snow: Usually, it's the young boys bangin' the drums.
Ygritte: What good are they?
Jon Snow: They help the men march.
Ygritte: How?
Jon Snow: Well, it's, it's the rhythm.
Ygritte: [laughing] What, you mean, right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot? What, you need help remembering that?

Daenerys Targaryen: I have a gift for you as well. Your life.
Razdal: My life?
Daenerys Targaryen: And the lives of your Wise Masters. But I also want something in return. You will release every slave in Yunkai. Every man, woman, and child shall be given as much food, clothing, and property as they can carry as payment for their years of servitude. Reject this gift, and I shall show you no mercy.
Razdal: You are mad. We are not Astapor or Qarth. We are Yunkai and we have powerful friends. Friends who would take great pleasure in destroying you. Those who survive, we shall enslave once more. Perhaps we'll make a slave of you as well. [One of Daenerys' dragons screeches] You swore me safe conduct.
Daenerys Targaryen: I did, but my dragons made no promises. And you threatened their mother.

Barristan Selmy: The Yunkish are a proud people. They will not bend.
Daenerys Targaryen: And what happens to things that don't bend?

Bran Stark: You don't understand. You don't know.
Osha: You don't know! None of you know. None of you have been up there! I had a man, once; a good man. Bruni, his name was. I was his, and he was mine. But one night, Bruni disappears. People said he left me, but I knew him. He'd never leave me. Not for long. I knew he'd come back. And he did. He came in through the back of the hut. Only, he wasn't Bruni, not really. His skin was... pale, like a dead man's. His eyes, bluer than clear sky. He came at me, grabbed me by the neck, and squeezed so hard I could feel the life slipping out of me. I don't know how I got the knife, but when I did, I stuck it deep into his heart. And he hardly seemed to notice. I had to burn our hut down, with him inside. I didn't ask the Gods what it meant. I didn't need to. It meant the North was no place for men to be, not anymore. I promised your Maester I'd get you to Castle Black, and no further.

Locke: (talking about Brienne) The bitch stays.
Jaime Lannister: I'm taking her to King's Landing, unless you kill me.
Locke: She belongs to me. Lord Bolton's orders.
Jaime Lannister: What do you think is more important to Lord Bolton? Getting his pet rat a reward or ensuring that Tywin Lannister gets his son back alive? Well, we must be on our way. Sorry about the sapphires.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les meilleures répliques   Sam 11 Nov - 21:10

Mero: You're the mother of Dragons? I swear I fucked you once, in a pleasure house in Lys.
Jorah Mormont: Mind your tongue.
Mero: Why? I didn't mind hers. She licked my ass like she was born to do it. [grins at her, then gestures to Missandei] You, slave girl. Bring wine.
Daenerys Targaryen: We have no slaves here.
Mero: You'll all be slaves after the battle, unless I save you. Take your clothes off, and come and sit on Mero's lap, and I may give you my Second Sons.
Daenerys Targaryen: Give me your Second Sons, and I may not have you gelded. Ser Barristan, how many men fight for the Second Sons?
Barristan Selmy: Under two thousand, Your Grace.
Daenerys Targaryen: We have more, don't we?
Barristan Selmy: Ten thousand Unsullied.
Daenerys Targaryen: I'm only a young girl, new to the ways of war, but perhaps a seasoned Captain like yourself can explain to me how you propose to defeat us?

Mero: The Second Sons have faced worse odds and won.
Jorah Mormont: The Second Sons have faced worse odds and run.

Daenerys Targaryen: Ser Barristan, if it comes to battle, kill that one first.
Barristan Selmy: Gladly, Your Grace.

Joffrey Baratheon: Time for the bedding ceremony!
Tyrion Lannister: There will be no bedding ceremony.
Joffrey Baratheon: Where's your respect for tradition, uncle? Come, everyone! Pick her up, and carry her to her wedding bed. Get rid of her gown, she won't be needing it any longer. Ladies! Attend to my uncle, he's not heavy!
Tyrion Lannister: There will be no bedding ceremony.
Joffrey Baratheon: There will be if I command it!
[Tyrion angrily slams his dagger into the table]
Tyrion Lannister: Then you'll be fucking your own bride with a wooden cock!

Tywin Lannister: Your uncle is clearly quite drunk, Your Grace.
Tyrion Lannister: I am...guilty. But... But, it is my wedding night. My tiny drunk cock and I have a job to do. Come, wife. I vomited on a girl once. Middle of the act. Not proud of it. But I think honesty is important between a man and wife. Don't you agree? Come, I'll tell you all about it, put you in the mood.

Tyrion Lannister: I won't share your bed. Not until you want me to.
Sansa Stark: What if I never want you to?
Tyrion Lannister: "And so my Watch begins."

Davos Seaworth: She's going to kill him.
Stannis Baratheon: Sacrifice him.
Davos Seaworth: Forgive me, Your Grace, I'm not a learned man, but is there a difference between kill and sacrifice? T

Joffrey Baratheon: Robb Stark is dead! And his bitch mother! Write back to Lord Frey. Thank him for his service and command him to send Robb Stark's head to me. I'm going to serve it to Sansa at my wedding feast.
Varys: Your Grace, Lady Sansa is your aunt by marriage.
Cersei Lannister: A joke. Joffrey did not mean it.
Joffrey Baratheon: Yes, I did. I'm going to have it served to Sansa at my wedding feast.
Tyrion Lannister: No. She is no longer yours to torment.
Joffrey Baratheon: Everyone is mine to torment. You'd do well to remember that, you little monster.
Tyrion Lannister: Oh, I'm a monster? Perhaps you should speak to me more softly, then. Monsters are dangerous and just now kings are dying like flies.

Joffrey Baratheon: I am the king! I will punish you!
Tywin Lannister: Any man who must say, "I am the king" is no true king. I'll make sure you understand that when I've won your war for you.
Joffrey Baratheon: My father won the real war! He killed Prince Rhaegar. He took the crown, while you hid under Casterly Rock!
Tywin Lannister: The king is tired. See him to his chambers.
Cersei Lannister: Come along.
Joffrey Baratheon: I'm not tired.
Cersei Lannister: We have so much to celebrate. A wedding to plan. You must rest.
Tywin Lannister: Grand Maester, perhaps some essence of nightshade to help him sleep.
Joffrey Baratheon: I'm not... tired!

Tyrion Lannister: You just sent the most powerful man in Westeros to bed without his supper.
Tywin Lannister: You're a fool if you believe he's the most powerful man in Westeros.
Tyrion Lannister: A treasonous statement! Joffrey is king.
Tywin Lannister: You really think a crown gives you power?
Tyrion Lannister: No, I think armies give you power. [Tywin nods] Robb Stark had one, never lost a battle, and you defeated him all the same. [Tywin nods again] Oh, I know. Walder Frey gets all the credit, or the blame, I suppose, depending on your allegiance. Walder Frey is many things, but a brave man? No. He never would have risked such an action, unless he had certain assurances...
Tywin Lannister: Which he got from me. Do you disapprove?
Tyrion Lannister: I'm all for cheating, this is war. But to slaughter them at a wedding...
Tywin Lannister: Explain to me why it is more noble to kill ten thousand men in battle than a dozen at dinner.

Tywin Lannister: Shall I explain to you in one easy lesson how the world works?
Tyrion Lannister: Use small words. I'm not as bright as you!

Tyrion Lannister: When have you ever done something that wasn't in your interest, but solely for the benefit of the family?
Tywin Lannister: The day that you were born. I wanted to carry you into the sea and let the waves wash you away. Instead, I let you live. And I've brought you up as my son. Because you're a Lannister!

Jon Snow: Ygritte, you know I didn't have a choice. You always knew who I was, what I am. I have to go home now. I know you won't hurt me.
Ygritte: You know nothing, Jon Snow.
Jon Snow: I do know some things. I know I love you. I know that you love me. But I have to go home now!

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les meilleures répliques   Sam 11 Nov - 21:32

Oberyn Martell: Do you know why all the world hates a Lannister? You think your gold and your lions, and your gold lions make you better than everyone. May I tell you a secret? You're not a golden lion. You're just a pink little man who's far too slow on the draw.
[After a long beat, the second soldier makes a grab for his sword, but Oberyn instantly rams a dagger through his wrist, skewering his arm to the table, making the soldier screams in agony.]
Oberyn: Long sword is a bad option in close quarters. When I pull my blade, your friend starts bleeding, quite a lot, I'm afraid; so many veins in the wrist. [He twists the dagger slightly, causing the soldier to scream again] He'll live if you get him help, straight away. So...decisions.
Tyrion Lannister: Prince Oberyn! Forgive the intrusion, we heard there might be... [He breaks off as Oberyn wrenches his dagger free, causing the soldier to scream again] ...trouble.

Tyrion Lannister: The King is very grateful that you traveled all this way for his wedding.
Oberyn Martell: Ah, let us speak truth here; Joffrey is insulted. I am only the second son, after all.
Tyrion Lannister: Well, speaking as a fellow second son, I have grown rather used to being the family insult. [Oberyn chuckles] Why did you come to King's Landing, Prince Oberyn?
Oberyn Martell: I was invited to the royal wedding.
Tyrion Lannister: I thought we were speaking truth.
Oberyn Martell: The last time I was in the capital was many years ago. Another wedding. My sister Elia and Rhaegar Targaryen, the last dragon. My sister loved him. She bore his children. Swaddled them, rocked them, fed them at her own breast, Elia wouldn't let the wet nurse touch them. And beautiful, noble Rhaegar Targaryen...left her for another woman. That started a war and the war ended right here when your father's army took the city.
Tyrion Lannister: I wasn't actually present-
Oberyn Martell: They butchered those children. My nephew and niece. Carved them up and wrapped them in Lannister cloaks. And my sister, you know what they did to her? [Tyrion doesn't answer; Oberyn lifts his chin with a finger until their eyes are locked] I'm asking you a question.
Tyrion Lannister: I've heard rumors.
Oberyn Martell: So have I. The one I keep hearing is that Ser Gregor Clegane, the Mountain, raped Elia and split her in half with his greatsword.
Tyrion Lannister: I wasn't there. I don't know what happened.
Oberyn Martell: If the Mountain killed my sister, your father gave the order. Tell your father I'm here. And tell him the Lannisters aren't the only ones who pay their debts.

[Dany sees that the Meereenese have used a crucified slave girl as a road-marker]
Jorah Mormont: There's one on every mile-marker between here and Meereen.
Daenerys Targaryen: How many miles are there between here and Meereen?
Jorah Mormont: One hundred and sixty-three, Your Grace.
Barristan Selmy: I'll tell our men to ride ahead and bury them. You don't need to see this.
Daenerys Targaryen: You will do no such thing. I will see each and every one of their faces. Remove her collar, before you bury her.

Alliser Thorne: So you admit you murdered Qhorin Halfhand?
Jon Snow: I didn't murder him.
Alliser Thorne: No? You put your sword through a brother of the Night's Watch. What do you call that?
Jon Snow: He wanted me to kill him.
Janos Slynt: A bastard son of a traitor. What would you expect?
Jon Snow: The Halfhand believed our only chance to stop Mance was to get a man inside his army.
Alliser Thorne: Don't talk about the Halfhand as if you knew him. He was my brother.
Jon Snow: Then you'd know he'd do anything to defend the Wall. The free folk would have boiled him alive, but letting me kill him...
Janos Slynt: The free folk? Listen to him. He even talks like a wildling now.
Jon Snow: Aye, I talk like a wildling. I ate with the wildlings. I climbed the Wall with the wildlings. I...I laid with a wildling girl.
Janos Slynt: You admit to breaking your vows, then?
Jon Snow: I do.
Janos Slynt: The law is the law. The boy must die.
Maester Aemon: If we beheaded every ranger who lay with a girl, the Wall would be manned by headless men.

Janos Slynt: Giants?
Jon Snow: Have you ever been beyond the Wall, ser?
Janos Slynt: I commanded the City Watch of King's Landing, boy.
Jon Snow: And now you're here. You must not have been very good at your job.

Sandor Clegane: Bring me one of those chickens.
Polliver: You got money to pay for it?
Sandor Clegane: You paid for it?
Polliver: No, but we're the King's men. So, you got money?
Sandor Clegane: Not a penny. I'll still take that chicken.
Polliver: Tell you what. We'll trade you. One of our little chickens for one of yours. Give us a go at your friend. Lowell there likes them a bit broken in.
Sandor Clegane: You're a talker. Listening to talkers...makes me thirsty. And hungry. Think I'll take two chickens.
Polliver: You don't seem to understand the situation.
Sandor Clegane: I understand, that if any more words come pouring out your cunt mouth... I'm gonna have to eat every fucking chicken in this room.
Polliver: You lived your life for the King. You gonna die for some chickens?
Sandor Clegane: Someone is.

Jaime Lannister: If I still had my right hand...
Bronn: Plan on growin' it back?

Cersei Lannister: Can't say I've ever met a Sand before.
Ellaria Sand: We are everywhere in Dorne. I have 10,000 brothers and sisters.
Oberyn Martell: Bastards are born of passion, aren't they? We don't despise them in Dorne.
Cersei Lannister: No? How tolerant of you.
Oberyn Martell: I expect it is a relief, Lady Cersei, giving up your regal responsibilities. Wearing the crown for so many years must have left your neck a bit crooked.

Joffrey Baratheon: Well fought. Well fought. Here you are. Champion's purse. Though you're not the champion yet, are you? A true champion defeats all the challengers. Surely there are others out there who still dare to challenge my reign. Uncle. How about you? I'm sure they have a spare costume.
Tyrion Lannister: One taste of combat was enough for me, Your Grace. I would like to keep what remains of my face. I think you should fight him. This was but a poor imitation of your own bravery on the field of battle. I speak as a firsthand witness. Climb down from the high table with your new Valyrian sword and show everyone how a true king wins his throne. Be careful, though. [Nods towards the champion dwarf.] This one is clearly mad with lust. It would be a tragedy for the king to lose his virtue hours before his wedding night.

Stannis Baratheon: [disgusted] The Golden Company?
Davos Seaworth: They've never broken a contract.
Stannis Baratheon: They're sellswords.
Davos Seaworth: We're willing to use blood magic to put you on the throne, but we're not willing to pay men to fight?

Oberyn Martell: I'm sorry about your grandson.
Tywin Lannister: Are you?
Oberyn Martell: I don't believe that a child is responsible for the sins of his father or his grandfather. An awful way to die...
Tywin Lannister: Which way is that?
Oberyn Martell: Are you interrogating me, Lord Tywin?
Tywin Lannister: Some believe the king choked.
Oberyn Martell: Some believe the sky is blue because we live inside the eye of a blue-eyed giant. The king was poisoned.

Daenerys Targaryen: I am Daenerys Stormborn. Your Masters may have told you lies about me, or they may have told you nothing. It does not matter. I have nothing to say to them. I only speak to you. First, I went to Astapor. Those who were slaves in Astapor, now stand behind me, free. Next I went to Yunkai. Those who were slaves in Yunkai, now stand behind me, free. Now I have come to Meereen. I am not your enemy. Your enemy is beside you. Your enemy steals and murders your children. Your enemy has nothing for you but chains and suffering, and commands. I do not bring you commands. I bring you a choice. And I bring your enemies what they deserve.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les meilleures répliques   Sam 11 Nov - 21:59

Barristan Semly: Your Grace, may I have a word? The city is yours. All these people, they're your subjects now. Sometimes it is better to answer injustice with mercy.
Daenerys Targaryen: I will answer injustice with justice.

Jaime Lannister: To tell you the truth, this isn't so bad. Four walls. A pot to piss in. I was chained to a wooden post covered in my own shit for months.
Tyrion Lannister: Is that supposed to make me feel better?

Tyrion Lannister: The Kingslayer brothers. You like it? I like it. You're really asking if I killed your son?
Jaime Lannister: Are you really asking if I'd kill my brother?

Jaime Lannister: What do you want me to do? Kill the guards? Sneak you out of the city in the back of a cart? I'm the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.
Tyrion Lannister: Sorry, I'd forgotten. I'd hate for you to do something inappropriate.
Jaime Lannister: Inappropriate? You're accused of killing the king. Freeing you is treason.
Tyrion Lannister: Except I didn't do it.
Jaime Lannister: Which is why we're having a trial.

Margaery Tyrell: I can't believe you're going. Leaving me with these people!
Olenna Tyrell: The time has come, my dear. There's nothing more tedious than a trial... except perhaps these gardens. If I have to take one more leisurely stroll through the gardens, I'll fling myself from the cliffs.

Cersei Lannister: You still mourn for Joffrey?
Margaery Tyrell: He was my husband, my King.
Cersei Lannister: He would have been your nightmare.
Margaery Tyrell: Your Grace, I-
Cersei Lannister: You knew exactly what he was. I did, too. You never love anything in the world the way you love your first child. It doesn't matter what they do. And what he did, it shocked me. Do you think I'm easily shocked?
Margaery Tyrell: No.
Cersei Lannister: The things he did shocked me.

Daenerys Targaryen: It appears my liberation of Slaver's Bay isn't going quite as planned.
Jorah Mormont: You could sail for Westeros and leave it all behind. A boy sits on the Iron Throne, a boy whom many believe to be a bastard with no right to it. They have never been more vulnerable.
Daenerys Targaryen: You counseled me against rashness in Qarth. I didn't listen, but all worked out well. How can I rule seven Kingdoms if I can't control Slaver's Bay? Why should anyone trust me? Why should anyone follow me?
Jorah Mormont: You're a Targaryen. You're the Mother of Dragons.
Daenerys Targaryen: I need to be more than that. I will not let those I have freed slide back into chains. I will not sail for Westeros.
Jorah Mormont: What, then?
Daenerys Targaryen: I will do what Queens do. I will rule.

Arya Stark: Joffrey...Cersei...Walder Frey...Meryn Trant...Tywin Lannister...The Red Woman...Beric Dondarrion...Thoros of Myr...Illyn Payne...The Mountain...
Sandor Clegane: Would you shut up?
Arya Stark: I can't sleep until I say the names.
Sandor Clegane: The names of every fucking person in Westeros?
Arya Stark: Only the ones I'm going to kill.
Sandor Clegane: Huh. Hate's as good a thing as any to keep a man going, better than most. [pause] We come across my brother, maybe we can both cross a name off a list.
Arya Stark: If he were here right now, what would you do?
Sandor Clegane: I'd tell him to shut the fuck up so I can get some sleep. Go on, get it over with, your list of doomed men.
Arya Stark: I'm almost done. Only one name left.
Sandor Clegane: Go on!
Arya Stark:[lies down] The Hound.

Oberyn Martell: These meetings aren't always going to be this early, are they? I was up late last night. So, does this mean I am a master of something now? Coins, ships?

Varys: More whispers from the east, my lord.
Tywin Lannister: The Targaryen girl?
Varys: Daenerys has taken up residence in Meereen. She has conquered the city and rules as its queen.
Cersei Lannister: Conquered with what?
Varys: She commands an army of Unsullied, my queen. Some 8,000 strong. She has a company of sellswords, the Second Sons. She has two knights advising her. Jorah Mormont and Barristan Selmy. And she has three dragons.
Cersei Lannister: Baby dragons.
Varys: Larger every year, Your Grace.
Grand Maester Pycelle: Mormont is spying on her for us.
Varys: No longer. He appears to be fully devoted to her. As for Ser Barristan, it would seem he took his dismissal from the Kingsguard a bit harder than anticipated.
Cersei Lannister: He's an old man. He wasn't fit to protect my son.
Tywin Lannister: Joffrey didn't die on his watch. Dismissing him was as insulting as it was stupid.
Cersei Lannister: Don't tell me you're worried about a child, halfway across the world.
Varys: A child with two seasoned warriors counseling her... and a powerful army at her back, Your Grace.
Oberyn Martell: Lord Varys is right. I have been to Essos and seen the Unsullied firsthand. They are very impressive on the battlefield. Less so in the bedroom.
Tywin Lannister: Dragons haven't won a war in 300 years. Armies win them all the time. She must be dealt with.

Tyrion Lannister: Father... I wish to confess. I wish to confess.
Tywin Lannister: You wish to confess?
Tyrion Lannister: [to the audience of the trial] I saved you. I saved this city and all your worthless lives! I should have let Stannis kill you all!
Tywin Lannister: Tyrion! Do you wish to confess?
Tyrion Lannister: Yes... Father. I'm guilty. Guilty! Is that what you want to hear?
Tywin Lannister: You admit you've poisoned the King?
Tyrion Lannister: No. Of that, I'm innocent. I'm guilty of a far more monstrous crime. I'm guilty of being a dwarf!
Tywin Lannister: You are not on trial for being a dwarf.
Tyrion Lannister: Oh, yes I am! I've been on trial for that my entire life!
Tywin Lannister: Have you nothing to say on your defense?
Tyrion Lannister: Nothing but this: I did not do it. I did not kill Joffrey, but I WISH THAT I HAD! Watching your vicious bastard die gave me more relief than a thousand lying whores! I wish I was the monster you think I am. I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you. I would gladly give my life to WATCH YOU ALL SWALLOW IT!
[The entire crowd roars with outrage]
Tywin Lannister: Ser Meryn! Ser Meryn, escort the prisoner back to his cell!
Tyrion Lannister: I will NOT give my life for Joffrey's murder, and I know I'll get no justice here, so I will let the gods decide my fate. I demand a trial by combat.

Tyrion Lannister: Why did you bother to come here?
Bronn: You once said if anyone ever asked me to sell you out, you'd double their price.
Tyrion Lannister: Is it two wives you want or two castles?!
Bronn: One of each would do... but if you want me to kill the Mountain for you, it'd better be a damn big castle.
Tyrion Lannister: I'm a bit short on castles at the moment, but I can offer you gold and gratitude.
Bronn: I have gold. What can I buy with gratitude?
Tyrion Lannister: You might be surprised. A Lannister always pays his debts.

Bronn: Why should I risk it?
Tyrion Lannister: Because you're my friend.
Bronn: Aye, I'm your friend...and when have you ever risked your life for me? I like you, pampered little shit that you are. I just...like myself more.
Tyrion Lannister: I understand.
Bronn: I'm sorry it has to be this way.
Tyrion Lannister: Why are you sorry? Because you're an evil bastard with no conscience and no heart? That's what I liked about you in the first place.

Daenerys Targaryen: I've ordered Daario to execute every master in Yunkai. The masters tear babies from their mothers' arms. They mutilate little boys by the thousands. They train little girls in the art of pleasuring old men.
Jorah Mormont: They treat men like beasts, as you said yourself. Herding the masters into pens and slaughtering them by the thousands is also treating men like beasts. The slaves you freed, brutality is all they've ever known. If you want them to know something else, you'll have to show it to them.
Daenerys Targaryen: And repay the slavers with what? Kindness? A fine? A stern warning?
Jorah Mormont: It's tempting to see your enemies as evil, all of them, but there's good and evil on both sides in every war ever fought.
Daenerys Targaryen: Let the priests argue over good and evil. Slavery is real. I can end it. I will end it. And I will end those behind it.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les meilleures répliques   Sam 11 Nov - 22:18

Oberyn Martell: Cersei approached me. We spoke a great deal about her daughter. How worried your sister is about her. She was trying very hard to pretend she had not come to sway me against you. I think she may have even believed it herself.
Tyrion Lannister: Making honest feelings do dishonest work is one of her many gifts.
Oberyn Martell: It was difficult for her to hide her true intentions. It is rare to meet a Lannister who shares my enthusiasm for dead Lannisters. She desperately wants to see you killed.

Oberyn Martell: We met, you and I. Many years ago.
Tyrion Lannister: I think I would have remembered that.
Oberyn Martell: Unlikely. You had just been born. Our father brought me and my sister Elia with him, on a visit to Casterly Rock; my first time away from Dorne. I didn't like anything about the Rock. Not the food, not the weather, not your accents. Nothing. But the biggest disappointment... you.
Tyrion Lannister: You and my family have more in common than you might admit.
Oberyn Martell: The whole way from Dorne, all anyone talked about was the monster that had been born to Tywin Lannister. A head twice the size of his body, a tail between his legs, claws, one red eye, the privates of both a girl and a boy.
Tyrion Lannister: That would have made things so much easier.
Oberyn Martell: When we met your sister, she promised she would show you to us. Every day, we would ask; every day, she would say, "Soon." Then, she and your brother took us to your nursery and... she unveiled the freak. Your head was a bit large, your arms and legs were a bit small, but no claw. No red eye. No tail between your legs, just a tiny pink cock. We didn't try to hide our disappointment. "That's not a monster," I told Cersei. "That's just a baby." And she said, "He killed my mother." And she pinched your little cock so hard, I thought she might pull it off. Until your brother made her stop. "It doesn't matter," she told us. "Everyone says he will die soon. I hope they are right. He should not have lived this long."
Tyrion Lannister: Well... sooner or later, Cersei always gets what she wants.
Oberyn Martell: And what about what I want? Justice... for my sister, and for her children.
Tyrion Lannister: If you want justice, you've come to the wrong place.
Oberyn Martell: I disagree. I've come to the perfect place. I want to bring those who have wronged me to justice. And, all those who have wronged me are right here. I will begin with Ser Gregor Clegane, who killed my sister's children and then raped her with their blood still on his hands before killing her, too. I will be your champion.

Daenerys Targaryen: You told them I was carrying Drogo's child?
Jorah Mormont: I...
Daenerys Targaryen: Yes or no?
Jorah Mormont: Khaleesi.
Daenerys Targaryen: Don't call me that. Did you tell them I was carrying Drogo's child?
Jorah Mormont: Yes.
Daenerys Targaryen: That wine merchant tried to poison me because of your information.
Jorah Mormont: I stopped you from drinking his wine.
Daenerys Targaryen: Because you knew it was poisoned.
Jorah Mormont: I suspected...
Daenerys Targaryen: You betrayed me... From the first!
Jorah Mormont: [kneeling] Forgive me. I never meant... Please, Khaleesi. Forgive me.
Daenerys Targaryen: You sold my secrets to the man who killed my father and stole my brother's throne.
Jorah Mormont: I have protected you, fought for you, killed for you!
Daenerys Targaryen: You want me to forgive you?
Jorah Mormont: I have loved you.
Daenerys Targaryen: Love? Love? How can you say that to me? Any other man and I would have you executed, but you...I don't want you in my city dead or alive. Go back to your masters in King's Landing, collect your pardon if you can.
Jorah Mormont: Daenerys, please.
Daenerys Targaryen: Don't ever presume to touch me again or speak my name. You have until dusk to collect your things and leave this city. If you are found in Meereen past break of day, I'll have your head thrown into Slaver's Bay. Go...now.

Oberyn Martell: Have they told you who I am?
Gregor Clegane: Some dead man. [He swings his greatsword, Oberyn easily dodges]
Oberyn Martell: I am the brother of Elia Martell. Do you know why I have come all the way to this stinking shit-pile of a city? [grins] For you. I am going to hear you confess before you die. You raped my sister. You murdered her. You killed her children.Say it now and we can make this quick. [Clegane lunges at him again, roaring; the Viper fends off his strike with his spearblade, then knocks off Clegane's helmet and moves around him in a circle] Say it. [He dodges the Mountain's swings repeatedly as he speaks, still grinning] You raped her. You murdered her. You killed her children. [Oberyn continues to circle and dodge around Clegane's furious attacks] You raped her! You murdered her! You killed her children! [Oberyn makes a series of attacks. Clegane's charges are becoming slower and clumsier, Oberyn's voice is rising with rage] You raped her! You murdered her! [Oberyn slashes the Mountain's right hamstring with the spearblade, brings him to his knees] You killed her children! [he leaps and stabs Ser Gregor through the chestplate, knocking him onto his back.] Wait. Are you dying? No, no, no. You can't die yet. You haven't confessed. [wrenches his spear free, stalks around his prone opponent] Say it. Say her name. Elia Martell. You raped her. You killed her children. Elia Martell. Who gave you the order? Who gave you the order?! Say her name! You raped her! You murdered her! You killed her children. Say it. Say her name. Say it!
Gregor Clegane: [trips Oberyn to the ground, knocks his teeth out with one blow, rolls over and pins him, and begins gouging out his eyes] Elia Martell. I killed her children. Then I raped her. Then I smashed her head in...like this! [crushes Oberyn's skull, then rolls over, severely wounded]

Samwell Tarly: [about Ygritte] What was she like?
Jon Snow: She...she had red hair.
Samwell Tarly: [sarcastically] Oh? How big were her feet?

Samwell Tarly: The interesting thing is our vows never specifically forbid intimate relations with women.
Jon Snow: What?
Samwell Tarly: "I shall take no wife." Yes, that's in there, there's no denying that. "I shall father no children." It's very specific. But what our vows have to say about other activities is open to interpretation.
Jon Snow: I don't think Ser Alliser cares much for interpretation.

Samwell Tarly: So what's it like?
Jon Snow: It's...there's this person, this whole other person, and you're wrapped in them, they're wrapped up in you, and...you...for a little...for a little while you're more than just you, you're...well, I don't know, I'm not a bleeding poet!
Samwell Tarly: No, you're really not.

Alliser Thorne: You can say it if you like. We should have sealed the tunnel while we had the chance, like you suggested.
Jon Snow: It was a difficult decision either way, sir.
Alliser Thorne: Do you know what leadership means, Lord Snow? It means that the person in charge gets second guessed by every clever little twat with a mouth. But if he starts second guessing himself, that's the end. For him, for the clever little twats, for everyone. This is not the end. Not for us. Not if you lot do your duty for however long it takes to beat them back. And then you get to go on hating me, and I get to go on wishing your Wildling whore had finished the job.

Bran Starkː You're going to help me walk again?
Three-Eyed Ravenː You will never walk again. But you will fly.

Tyrion Lannister: I am your son and you sentenced me to die. You knew I didn't poison Joffrey, but you sentenced me all the same. Why?
Tywin Lannister: Enough. We'll go back to my chambers and speak with some dignity.
Tyrion Lannister: I can't go back there. She's in there.
Tywin Lannister: You're afraid of a dead whore? [Tyrion looses the crossbow bolt into Tywin's gut] You shot me. [he groans in pain as he glares at Tyrion, who loads another bolt] You're no son of mine.
Tyrion Lannister: I am your son. I have always been your son.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les meilleures répliques   Dim 12 Nov - 15:22

Cersei Lannister: The man who murdered our father, he tore us apart. He's the enemy. I've been telling you for years. You've been defending him for years.
Jaime Lannister: This is exactly what they want!
Cersei Lannister: And now our father is dead. And that little monster is out there, somewhere, drawing breath! Did you set him free? [Jaime is silent.] Tyrion may be a monster, but at least he killed our father on purpose. You killed him by mistake. With stupidity. You're a man of action, aren't you? When it occurs to you to do something, you do it. Never mind the consequences. Take a look. Look at the consequences. Here they are. He loved you more than anyone in this world.

Daenerys Targaryen: Angry snakes lash out, makes chopping off their heads a lot easier. Find the men who did this, and bring them to me.

Tyrion Lannister: A drunken dwarf will never be the savior of the Seven Kingdoms.
Varys: I don't believe in saviors. I believe men of talent have a part to play in the wars to come.
Tyrion Lannister: You're going to have to find another soldier. I'm done with Westeros, and Westeros is done with me.
Varys: [rolls his eyes] You have many admirable qualities. Self-pity is not one of them. Any fool with a bit of luck can find himself born into power, but earning it for yourself? That takes work.
Tyrion Lannister: I'm not well-suited for work.
Varys: I think you are. You have your father's instincts for politics and you have compassion.
Tyrion Lannister: Compassion? Yes, I killed my lover with my bare hands, I shot my own father with a crossbow!
Varys: I never said you were perfect.

Varys: The Seven Kingdoms need someone stronger than Tommen, but gentler than Stannis. A monarch who can intimidate the high Lords, and inspire the people. A ruler loved by millions, with a powerful army and the right family name.
Tyrion Lannister: Good luck finding him.
Varys: Who said anything about him? You have a choice, my friend. You can stay here at Illyrio's palace and drink yourself to death. Or you can ride with me to Meereen, meet Daenerys Targaryen, and decide if the world is worth fighting for.
Tyrion Lannister: Can I drink myself to death on the way to Meereen?

Ellaria Sand: Your brother...
Doran Martell: You don't have to remind me. He was my brother long before he was anything to you.
Ellaria Sand: What will you do about his death?
Doran Martell: I will bury him. I will mourn for him.
Ellaria Sand: And then?
Doran Martell: You would have me go to war?
Ellaria Sand: The whole country would have you go to war!
Doran Martell: Then we are lucky the whole country does not decide.

Barristan Selmy: Your Grace? A word, please, I beg you.
Daenerys Targaryen: About what?
Barristan Selmy: About your father. About the Mad King.
Daenerys Targaryen: The "Mad King"? You're here to remind me of my enemies' lies? Consider me reminded.
Barristan Selmy: Your Grace. I served in his Kingsguard. I was at his side from the first. Your enemies did not lie.
Daenerys Targaryen: Go on.
Barristan Selmy: When the people rose in revolt against him, your father set their towns and castles aflame. He murdered sons in front of their fathers. He burned men alive with wildfire, and laughed as they screamed. And, his efforts to stamp out dissent led to a rebellion that killed every Targaryen, except two.
Daenerys Targaryen: I'm not my father.
Barristan Selmy: No, Your Grace. Thank the Gods. But the Mad King gave his enemies the justice he thought they deserved, and each time, it made him feel powerful and right...until the very end.
Daenerys Targaryen: I will not have the Son of the Harpy executed without a fair trial.

Arya Stark: You said there was no Jaqen H'ghar here.
Jaqen H'ghar: There isn't. A man is not Jaqen H'ghar.
Arya Stark: Well, then who are you, then?
Jaqen H'ghar: No one. And that is who a girl must become.

Podrick Payne: How did you end up serving Renly?
Brienne of Tarth: When I was a girl, my father held a ball. I'm his only living child, so he wanted to make a good match for me. He invited dozens of young Lords to Tarth. I didn't want to go, but he dragged me to the ballroom. And it was wonderful. None of the boys noticed how mulish and tall I was. They shoved each other and threatened to duel when they thought it was their turn to dance. And whispered in my ear, how they wanted to marry me and take me back to their castles. My father smiled at me, and I smiled at him. I had never been so happy...'till I saw a few of the boys snickering. And then, they all started to laugh; they couldn't keep the game going any longer. They were toying with me. "Brienne the Beauty", they called me. Great joke. And I realized I was the ugliest girl alive. A great, lumbering beast. I tried to run away, but Renly Baratheon took me in his arms. "Don't let them see your tears," he told me, "They're nasty little shits, and nasty little shits aren't worth crying over." He danced with me, and none of the other boys could say a word. Renly was the King's brother, after all.
Podrick Payne: But, wasn't he...Lord Tyrion said he was...
Brienne of Tarth: Yes, Pod, he liked men! I'm not an idiot. He didn't love me, he didn't want me. He danced with me because he was kind, and didn't want to see me hurt. He saved me from being a joke... from that day, until his last day. And I couldn't save him, in return. Nothing's more hateful than failing to protect the one you love. One day, I will avenge King Renly.
Podrick Payne: But you said a shadow'murdered him. How do you fight a shadow?
Brienne of Tarth: A shadow with the face of Stannis Baratheon. I know it was Stannis. I know it in my heart. Stannis is a man, not a a shadow, and a man can be killed.

Jon Snow: You mistake me, my Lord. That was a command, not an offer. Pack your arms and armor, say your farewells, and ride for Greyguard.
Janos Slynt: I will not go meekly off to freeze and die. Give it to one of the fools who cast a stone for you! I will not have it! Do you hear me, boy? I will not have it!
Jon Snow: Are you refusing to obey my order?
Janos Slynt: You can stick your order up your bastard arse.
Jon Snow: Take Lord Janos outside. Olly, bring me my sword.

Stannis Baratheon: Are you lonely?
Shireen Baratheon: Just bored.
Stannis Baratheon: My father used to tell me that boredom indicates a lack of inner resources.
Shireen Baratheon: Were you bored a lot, too?

Shireen Baratheon: Are you ashamed of me, Father?
Stannis Baratheon: When you were an infant, a Dornish trader landed on Dragonstone. His goods were junk, except one wooden doll. He'd even sewn a dress on it, in the colors of our House. No doubt, he'd heard of your birth, and assumed new fathers were easy targets. I still remember how you smiled, when I put that doll in your cradle, how you pressed it to your cheek. By the time we burnt the doll, it was too late. I was told you would die, or worse, the greyscale would go slow. That you'd grow just enough to know the world, before taking it away from you. Everyone advised me to send you to the ruins of Valyria, to live out your short life with the stone-men before the sickness spread through the castle. I told them all to go to Hell. I called in every Maester on this side of the world- every healer, every apothecary. They stopped the disease, and saved your life. Because you do not belong across the world, with the bloody stone-men. You are the Princess Shireen, of House Baratheon, and you are my daughter.

Jon Snow: I can't.
Melisandre : Why?
Jon Snow: I swore a vow. I loved another.
Melisandre: The dead don't need lovers. Only the living.
Jon Snow: I know. But I still love her.
Melisandre: You know nothing Jon Snow.

Petyr Baelish: Your aunt Lyanna.
Sansa Stark: Father never talked about her. But sometimes I'd find him down here lighting the candles. He'd say she was beautiful.
Petyr Baelish: I saw her once. I was a boy living with your mother's family. Lord Whent had a great tourney at Harrenhall. Everyone was there. The Mad King, your father, Robert Baratheon. And Lyanna...she was already promised to Robert. You can imagine what it was like for me, a boy from nowhere with nothing to his name, watching these legendary men tilting at the lists. The last two riders were Barristan Selmy and Rhaegar Targaryen. When Rhaegar won, everyone cheered for their prince. I remember the girls laughing when he took off his helmet and saw that silver hair. How handsome he was. Until he rode right past his wife Elia Martell, and all the smiles died. I had never seen so many people. He rode past his wife and he lay a crown of winter roses in Lyanna's lap. Blue with frost. How many tens of thousands had to die because Rhaegar chose your aunt?
Sansa Stark: Yes he chose her. And then he kidnapped her and raped her.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les meilleures répliques   Dim 12 Nov - 15:43

Maester Aemon: You will find little joy in your command. But, with luck, you’ll find the strength to do what needs to be done. Kill the boy, Jon Snow. Winter is almost upon us. Kill the boy and let the man be born.

Ramsay Bolton: So...how did you manage it?
Roose Bolton: Manage what?
Ramsay Bolton: Getting her pregnant.
Roose Bolton: I imagine you're familiar with the procedure.

Roose Bolton: You've never asked me about your mother.
Ramsay Bolton: Why would I? She had me, she died. And here we are.
Roose Bolton: She was a peasant girl. Pretty in a common sort of way. She was a miller's wife. Apparently they had married without my knowledge or consent. So I had him hanged, and I took her beneath the tree where he was swaying. She fought me the whole time. She was lucky I didn't hang her too. A year later she came to my gates with a squalling baby in her arms. A baby she claimed was mine. I nearly had her whipped, and the child thrown in the river. But then I looked at you, and I saw then what I see now. You are my son.

Ramsay Bolton: My beautiful wife. One day I'll be Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North. You'll be my Lady and Wardeness.
Sansa Stark: But isn't your stepmother pregnant?
Ramsay Bolton: What of it?
Sansa Stark: What happens if she has a boy?
Ramsay Bolton: Then I'll have a baby brother.
Sansa Stark: But he'll be the heir.
Ramsay Bolton: I'm Lord Bolton's eldest son.
Sansa Stark: But you're a bastard, a trueborn will always have the stronger claim.
Ramsay Bolton: I've been naturalized by a royal decree from...
Sansa Stark: Tommen Baratheon? Another bastard.
Ramsay Bolton: Bastards can rise high in the world. Like your half-brother Jon Snow. Born the Bastard of Winterfell, now the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch. You didn't know? Yes, he's done very well for himself.

Stannis Baratheon: We march to victory, or we march to defeat. But we go forward. Only forward.

Olenna Tyrell: You should have the decency to stand when you speak to a lady.
High Sparrow: You should have the decency to kneel before the Gods.
Olenna Tyrell: Don't spar with me, little fellow.
High Sparrow: For me, it's the knees. You?
Olenna Tyrell: Hips.
High Sparrow: Ah.
Olenna Tyrell: A man of the people. Is that your game? It's an old game. Dull and unconvincing. A man of the people who does Cersei's dirty work for her.
High Sparrow: The people always do the dirty work.
Olenna Tyrell: Spare me the homilies. I can smell a fraud from a mile away.
High Sparrow: Useful talent.

High Sparrow: I serve the Gods. The Gods demand justice.
Olenna Tyrell: How do they communicate their demands? By raven or horse?

Daenerys Targaryen: Get him out of my sight.
Jorah Mormont: Khaleesi, please I just need a moment of your time. I've brought you a gift!
Tyrion Lannister: It's true! He has.
Daenerys Targaryen: Who are you?
Tyrion Lannister: I am the gift. It's a pleasure to meet you, Your Grace. My name is Tyrion Lannister.

Daenerys Targaryen: If you are Tyrion Lannister, why shouldn't I kill you to pay your family back, for what it did to mine?
Tyrion Lannister: You want revenge against the Lannisters? I killed my mother, Joanna Lannister, on the day I was born! I killed my father, Tywin Lannister, with a bolt to the heart! I am the greatest Lannister killer of our time!
Daenerys Targaryen: So, I should welcome you into my service because you murdered members of your own family?
Tyrion Lannister: Into your service? Your Grace, we have only just met. It's too soon to know if you deserve my service.
Daenerys Targaryen: If you'd rather return to the Fighting Pits, just say the word.

Tyrion Lannister: Killing and politics aren't always the same thing! When I served as Hand of the King, I did quite well with the latter, considering the King in question preferred torturing animals to leading his people. I could do an even better job advising a ruler worth the name, if that is indeed what you are.

Daenerys Targaryen: So, have you decided yet? Whether I'm worthy of your service?
Tyrion Lannister: Have you decided yet whether you're going to have me killed?
Daenerys Targaryen: It's probably my safest option.
Tyrion Lannister: I can see why you would think so. It's what your father would have done.
Daenerys Targaryen: And what would your father have done?
Tyrion Lannister: My father, who publicly sentenced me to death? I'd say his thoughts on having me killed were abundantly clear.
Daenerys Targaryen: Is that why you killed him?
Tyrion Lannister: Someday, if you decide not to execute me...I'll tell you all about why I killed my father. And on that day, should it ever come, we'll need more wine than this.
Daenerys Targaryen: I know what my father was. What he did. I know the Mad King earned his name.
Tyrion Lannister: So here we sit. Two terrible children of two terrible fathers.
Daenerys Targaryen: I'm terrible?
Tyrion Lannister: I've heard stories.
Daenerys Targaryen: Why did you travel to the far side of the world to meet someone terrible?
Tyrion Lannister: To see if you were the right kind of terrible.
Daenerys Targaryen: Which kind is that?
Tyrion Lannister: The kind that prevents your people from being even more so.

Daenerys Targaryen: I'm not going to kill you.
Tyrion Lannister: No? Banish me?
Daenerys Targaryen: No.
Tyrion Lannister: So, if I'm not going to be murdered and I'm not going to be banished...
Daenerys Targaryen: You're going to advise me. While you can still speak in complete sentences.
Tyrion Lannister: Advise you on what?
Daenerys Targaryen: How to get what I want.
Tyrion Lannister: The Iron Throne. Perhaps you should try wanting something else.
Daenerys Targaryen: If I want jokes, I'll get myself a proper fool.
Tyrion Lannister: I'm not entirely joking. There's more to the world than Westeros, after all. How many hundreds of thousands of lives have you changed for the better, here? Perhaps this is where you belong, where you can do the most good!
Daenerys Targaryen: I fought, so that no child born into Slaver's Bay would ever know what it meant to be bought or sold. I will continue that fight here, and beyond. But, this is not my home.

Daenerys Targaryen: Lannister, Targaryen, Baratheon, Stark, Tyrell: they're all just spokes on a wheel. This one's on top, then that one's on top, and on and on it spins, crushing those on the ground.
Tyrion Lannister: It's a beautiful dream: stopping the wheel. You're not the first person who's ever dreamt it.
Daenerys Targaryen: I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les meilleures répliques   Dim 12 Nov - 15:52

Ellaria Sand: No wonder you can't stand; you have no spine!
Doran Martell: You are mother of four of my nieces, girls I love very much. For their sake, I hope you live a long and happy life. Speak to me that way again, and you won't.

Ellaria Sand: You love her very much, don't you?.
Jaime Lannister: Of course! She's my niece.
Ellaria Sand: I wasn't talking about her. You think I disapprove? Why? Because people disapprove of that sort of thing where you are from? They disapproved of Oberyn and me, where you are from. Here no one blinked an eye. A hundred years ago, no one would have blinked an eye at you if you'd been named Targaryen. It's always changing, who we're supposed to love and who we're not. The only thing that stays the same is that we want who we want. I know your daughter had no part in the terrible thing that happened, to the man I loved. Perhaps, even you are innocent of that.

Hizdahr zo Loraq: [about the fighting pits] You don't approve?
Tyrion Lannister: There's always been more than enough death in the world for my taste. I can do without it in my leisure time.
Hizdahr zo Loraq: Fair enough. Yet it's an unpleasant question, but what great thing has ever been accomplished without killing or cruelty?
Tyrion Lannister: It's easy to confuse what is with what ought to be, especially when what is has worked out in your favor.
Hizdahr zo Loraq: I'm not talking about myself. I'm talking about the necessary conditions for greatness.
Daenerys Targaryen: [gesturing to a slain fighter] That is greatness?
Hizdahr zo Loraq: That is a vital part of the great city of Meereen, which existed long before you or I and will remain standing long after we have returned to the dirt.
Tyrion Lannister: My father would have liked you.
Daenerys Targaryen: One day your great city will return to the dirt as well.
Hizdahr zo Loraq: At your command?
Daenerys Targaryen: If need be.
Hizdahr zo Loraq: And how many people will die to make this happen?
Daenerys Targaryen: If it comes to that, they will have died for a good reason.
Hizdahr zo Loraq: [indicates the fighters in the pit] Those men think they're dying for a good reason.
Daenerys Targaryen: Someone else's reason.
Hizdahr zo Loraq: So your reasons are true and theirs are false? They don't know their own minds but you do?
Tyrion Lannister: Well said. You're an eloquent man. Doesn't mean you're wrong. In my experience, eloquent men are right every bit as often as imbeciles.

Myranda: My lady. I've come to escort you back to your chamber.
Theon Greyjoy: Go with her, please.
Sansa Stark: I know what Ramsay is. I know what he'll do to me. If I'm going to die, let it happen while there's still some of me left.

Cersei Lannister: Am I free to go?
High Sparrow: After your atonement.
Cersei Lannister: My atonement?

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Les meilleures répliques   

Les meilleures répliques
Page 1 sur 1