World is a Fiction

Vous aimez lire ou écrire des fanfictions sur des séries, des films ou autres? Ce forum est pour vous ^^

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Les acteurs

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant
AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Dim 10 Juin - 16:17

Sophie Turner s'est fait tatoué un souvenir de GoT (maintenant qu'elle a certainement fini le tournage):

Emilia a déclaré, durant la promo pour le film solo, qu'elle va se faire tatouer un dragon sur le poignet quand elle aura terminé le tournage de GoT.

Maisie a également dit ceci, l'année dernière:

Citation :
   There are rumors that if you make it from season one to season eight there’s a tattoo that we all get…. We’re all waiting to see if we do make it. I was lucky enough to be in season one, even the pilot episode. If I do make it to season eight I will get it. It would be rude not to!

Et apparemment, Kit voudrait aussi que tout le cast se fasse tatouer la même chose pour commémorer la fin de la série (comme le cast du Seigneur des anneaux a fait, apparemment ^^):

Citation :

Kit Harington Wants the Got Cast to Get Matching Tattoos When the Show Ends

There are only eight episodes left in Game of Thrones ever, and Kit Harington is already brainstorming ways to commemorate the conclusion of the epic HBO show. During an appearance on The Late Late Show on Wednesday night, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (who plays Jaime Lannister) revealed that his costar wants everyone in the cast to get matching tattoos. Even though he isn't too keen on the idea, he said he could be persuaded depending on the design. So what exactly qualifies as a great tattoo? While host James Corden suggested they all get dragons on their backs, Lin-Manuel Miranda joked that Nikolaj should get his onscreen sister Cersei's name with a heart (ew). Guess we'll just have to wait and see if he actually gives in.

La vidéo où NCW en parle:

'Game of Thrones' Cast Tattoos Doesn't Excite Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

Franchement, en plus d'être adorable, je trouve l'idée d'un tatou assorti/coordonné super cool !

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Sam 23 Juin - 20:45

Kit&Rose sont officiellement mari et femme

Plus de photos dans le sujet "La famille GoT"

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Dim 1 Juil - 11:33

Sophie parle de son nouveau tatou:

Sophie Turner Explains Her 'Game of Thrones' Tattoo #LateLateLondon

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Dim 1 Juil - 11:40

Emilia, Lena et Pedro font parties de The Academy of Arts and Sciences:
Citation :

Emilia Clarke and Lena Headey join the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences

The Academy of Arts and Sciences, the body that votes on which movies win Academy Awards, has added 928 new members to its ranks, topping last year’s record of 774. The Academy invited all kinds of professionals, including directors, cinematographers and costume designers, but as always, the biggest number of invitees were actors, including a trio of performers well known for their roles on Game of Thrones: Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister), Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen) and Pedro Pascal (Oberyn Martell).

Ever since the #OscarsSoWhite controversy in 2016, the Academy has been making a push to diversify its membership, and highlighted its strides in its official announcement:

Obviously, Clarke and Headey are part of the new wave of female members. Honestly, I’m surprising Headey wasn’t in already, having appeared in everything from The Remains of the Day to The Purge to the 300 movies. And appearing in Game of Thrones can’t have hurt, although admission to the Academy is understandably based on film credits.

Anyway, other notable admissions include Mindy Kaling, Dave Chappelle, Daisy Ridley, Hannibal Buress, J.K. Rowling, Ken Jeong and Westworld’s own Evan Rachel Wood.

The 91st Academy Awards won’t go down until next year (probably not long before the final season of Game of Thrones airs, come to think of it). We’ll see what the new class does with its power then.

Miss Kitty
How rare & beautiful it is to even exist ♥
How rare & beautiful it is to even exist ♥

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Dim 1 Juil - 11:44

Trop mignon pour le mariage de Kit & Rose ! J'aime bien sa robe ^^
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/forum
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Dim 1 Juil - 11:51

On sait déjà ce que 3 acteurs de la série vont faire, maintenant que c'est fini: du théâtre ^^

Emilia va jouer dans Five Times in One Night :

Citation :
Game Of Thrones' Emilia Clarke To Appear In Five Times in One Night; A Story Of Love, Sex, Marriage

The dragon-riding queen on Game Of Thrones, Emilia Clarke, is all set to star in Chiara Atik’s Five Times in One Night, a play about love sex and marriage.

According to a report from the U.K.’s Daily Mail, the production team is all done with their pre-production and the team along with Game of Thrones star Emilia Clarke might be heading to the West End in summer 2018 for the further procedure.

Written by American writer Chiara Atik, Five Times in One Night recounts the intimate stories of five couples over the course of one night. The play was previously staged in New York in February-April 2015 and garnered positive reviews from critics.

The play is announced to be directed by director Thea Sharrock who has already worked with Clarke in hit weepie Me Before You which grossed more than £160 million worldwide.

Talking about the play, the director said,"It’s going to be sexy, It just examines men and women, and all the mysteries that are always there and will always be there."

He further said,"I’m definitely doing it, she [Emilia] is definitely doing it, Neal Street is doing it and we’re doing everything we can to make our stars align.’

Moreover, the complete cast has not yet been announced, however, the male lead will be confirmed as soon as the dates are confirmed.

source

Kit dans True West:

Citation :
Kit Harington and Johnny Flynn are to star in the West End premiere of Sam Shepard’s True West.

It will run at the Vaudeville Theatre from November 23 to February 16, with press night on December 4.

The play will be directed by Matthew Dunster, who said: “There is something dangerous about True West. It’s always unsettled me. I was always scared of reading it. Fearful of its burning content but also of its brilliance. When Sam Shepard died I went back to it and I knew I had to find way of doing it.”

It is produced by Smith and Brant Theatricals and Empire Street Productions.

Harington was last in the West End in Doctor Faustus, while Flynn starred in Hangmen, both at the Royal Court and in the West End.

source

Et Maisie dans I and You:

Citation :
Game of Thrones actress Maisie Williams will becomes the latest star to swap Westeros for the theatre as she follows Kit Harington and Natalie Dormer onto the London stage.

Williams, who plays Arya Stark in the hit series, will make her debut at Hampstead Theatre later this year as the long-running television fantasy saga draws to a close.

I would like to receive the best London offers and activities every week by email

Already have an account? Log in

Game of Thrones actress Maisie Williams will becomes the latest star to swap Westeros for the theatre as she follows Kit Harington and Natalie Dormer onto the London stage.

Williams, who plays Arya Stark in the hit series, will make her debut at Hampstead Theatre later this year as the long-running television fantasy saga draws to a close.

The 21-year-old will play a sickly teenager confined to bed with only social media for company until a classmate turns up uninvited in US playwright Lauren Gunderson’s I and You.

She took the part after Hampstead’s artistic director, Edward Hall, sent her the script on the off-chance it would appeal to her.

Williams, who has won a string of awards since making her debut in the HBO smash in 2011, said: “I am one lucky girl to be working at Hampstead Theatre.

She said: “Lauren Gunderson has such undeniable talent, I was drawn to her play because of her authentic ability to create adolescent characters that view the world in a way I could relate wholeheartedly with.

“I couldn’t feel more honoured to be part of this exciting UK premiere with the brilliant Edward Hall.”

Hall, who will also direct the play, said he had “no worries” about Williams making her stage debut.

He said: “There are very few young actors who can play these moody teenagers and we’ve been trying to bring Maisie to this for a while.

“Obviously she is great demand but I sent her the play having seen her screen work and I thought it might chime with her and she instinctively got it.

“Her character in Game of Thrones is a survivor and she’s charismatic, witty and vulnerable and also she’s not afraid and Maisie loves challenges, loves things that are going to be difficult but worth it.

“She’s the kind of person who really follows the thing she loves and does things because she wants to do them.”

source

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Lun 9 Juil - 12:24

James Cosmo a reçu L'excellentissime ordre de l'Empire britannique:

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Lun 9 Juil - 12:32

Oh

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Lun 23 Juil - 11:57

Kit parle de la fin du tournage de GoT:

Citation :
When asked if he found being in the hit HBO series a burden in any way, Harington said: “I’ve always enjoyed it. I mean I actually just wrapped on Thursday last week. “It’s just been this amazing journey. I kinda said to them on my wrap speech that it’s always been more than a job, they were my family and it was my life. “I’ve loved every minute, I’ve been quite emotional all last week thinking about having finished it.”

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Lun 23 Juil - 11:59

Interview de Sophie:

Citation :
Game of Thrones' Sophie Turner says leaving Sansa behind is "like a death in the family"

Sansa Stark actress reveals the touching gift that every cast member was presented with.

It's official: Game of Thrones is over.

Well, we've still got six more episodes to go before the epic fantasy saga is officially at an end, but filming wrapped on the series last week, with the cast bidding farewell to their characters after many years.

Speaking exclusively to Digital Spy, Sophie Turner – who's played Sansa Stark since 2011 – admitted that finally letting go of her alter-ego felt "so strange".

"It's like a divorce, or a death in the family, leaving Sansa behind, and leaving people behind," she said.

"I think the divorce from the character is the hardest thing for me, because my adolescence has just been 'Sophie and Sansa'. Sometimes, you get both worlds mixed up. So leaving Sansa behind is like leaving a big part of my growing up behind.

"A lot of it was influenced by her. So it's really strange not having that crutch to lean on. But I'll be fine! I'll be fine! I promise!"

Turner revealed that all of the Game of Thrones cast had "been in tears, crying" as the time came to wrap on the series. (What, even The Hound?!)

"It's been a really strange few months, having everyone wrap in front of us," she said. "And it really is like each one is kind of dying off... not in the show this time, but in real life. It's saying goodbye to someone and being like, 'God, will I ever see them again?'

"It's so strange. I think I'll only really know how I'm feeling when next year comes about, and I'm not filming Game of Thrones, and I'm looking for a job desperately!"

Her final scene as Sansa "took about five days to shoot" – leaving Turner and her unnamed co-stars "all quite sweaty, and bored by the end".

But helping to alleviate the difficulties of shooting was a touching farewell gift from Game of Thrones showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss. "I wrapped shooting in Spain – like, the whole of Game of Thrones," Turner explained. "But I remember the first time, when I wrapped in Belfast with the crew that we worked with so often, it was in the Winterfell courtyard.

"I wasn't even shooting there, but the director, David Nutter, called me into the courtyard, because he knew it was my last day on set. He said to the whole crew, 'Sansa Stark is leaving Winterfell for the last time.'

"As you can imagine, I bawled my eyes out.

"Then David and Dan presented each actor with their favourite scene of their character in a storyboard, with a little note on the back. That set me off as well. As soon as they brought that out… And the documentary crew saw me. It was just a nightmare, to be honest – I was just bawling.

"It's very emotional. But we keep delaying our goodbyes. We keep going, 'We'll see you at the wrap party. It's fine.' And then we're like, 'Well, we won't say bye now. We'll say bye at the premiere.' 'We won't say bye then. We'll say bye at Comic-Con.' We never want it to be goodbye, really."

Yup, we're totally in denial, too. It's not over 'til 2019. And then there's the spin-off. And then the next book from George RR Martin. It's never over!

Game of Thrones season 8 will premiere in 2019. The show airs on HBO in the US and Sky Atlantic and NOW TV in the UK. Season 7 is now available to buy on DVD, Blu-ray or digital download.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Lun 23 Juil - 12:13

Heh, le conseil de Pedro lol!

Et lol! Wilf me tue dans ses commentaires sur twitter! Me think qu'il a beaucoup aimé de jouer son rôle de Rheagar!

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Lun 23 Juil - 12:25

Nouvelle interview de Kit&Emilia:

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Lun 23 Juil - 12:27

Interview de Gwendoline:

Gwendoline Christie on Game of Thrones & Brienne And Jaime's Relationship | On Acting

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Mar 24 Juil - 11:15

Awww Kit est tellement adorable!

Déjà, Kit qui prend l'avion avec Ryanair? D'un côté qu'il soit toujours aussi terre à terre. Mais de l'autre, dude! Prends une compagnie qui risque moins de s'écraser!

Et j'adore les commentaires sur reddit:  I always knew he was the PTWP => Passenger That Was Promised et i like to imagine the passengers all chanting "the king in the north the king in the north "

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Mer 25 Juil - 21:31

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Sam 11 Aoû - 10:52

Nouvelle interview de Sophie:
Citation :

Sophie Turner Shares Season 8 ‘Game of Thrones’ Deets…& They Might Mean Trouble for Cersei

As fun as exploring Game of Thrones fan theories may be, when a star of the show drops a hint about what’s to come in season eight, we can’t help but listen intently. The latest GoT star to spill a little tea? Sophie Turner.

The engaged actress chatted about the final season of the show in a recent interview with 1883 magazine, saying it’s “bloodier than ever. It’s full of betrayal, full of war, full of danger. That’s all I can say without giving too much away.” Um, the Red Wedding wasn’t bloody enough? Noted.

Turner went on to speak about her character, Sansa Stark’s, progression now that she’s no longer under Littlefinger’s (Aidan Gillen) thumb (get it?).

“This is the first year where she really is on her own,” she shared. “She’s not being led by anyone, it is just her and her alone. This is like the big season for her to be honest, it is the season she’s been waiting for.” Preach, Sophie. Preach.

So what can we expect when Turner and friends return to the small screen for season eight? The GoT star says, “This is the time when [Sansa] kind of has to step up and take charge. You can expect to see quite a powerful, quite defiant, protective person.”

Powerful enough to end Cersei’s (Lena Headey) reign of terror? We sure hope so.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Sam 11 Aoû - 11:14

Pub drôle et avec un message important pour l'écologie:

HeavyBubbles™️ - Uncut

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Sam 11 Aoû - 11:18

Nouveau projet pour Peter:
Citation :

'Game of Thrones' Star Peter Dinklage Expected to Land Lead Role in 'Rumpelstiltskin'

Game of Thrones, aka HBO's biggest show ever, is coming to an end soon, and with its final season on the way its stars have begun looking for their next big roles. With most of the cast turning into incredibly bankable names as the series has progressed, it's not looking like it's going to be that hard for any of them to land projects, seven-time Emmy nominated actor Peter Dinklage chief among them.

Sources tell Variety that Sony is currently in the development stage of a Rumpelstiltskin film, which is based on the character that first appeared in a Brothers Grimm story. Peter Dinklage is currently attached to the starring role, and will reportedly produce the film, too. Plot details for the forthcoming movie are currently under wraps, but will reportedly follow Dinklage in the titular role. The story has seen many interpretations over time, most recently with the character appearing in the ABC show Once Upon a Time.

The film is still in its development stages, meaning it likely won't be Dinklage's first project after the end of Game of Thrones. As for what Dinklage has coming up in the near-future, the actor is set to appear in HBO Films' My Dinner With Herve and the forthcoming dark comedy O'Lucky Day.
POST CONTINUES BELOW

The final season of Game of Thrones is expected to begin airing in the first half of 2019.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Mer 15 Aoû - 18:57

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Lun 20 Aoû - 20:05

Maisie Williams (Arya Stark) from GOT going insane and makes anyone to laugh! FUNNY MOMENTS

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   

Les acteurs
Page 5 sur 7Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant