World is a Fiction

Vous aimez lire ou écrire des fanfictions sur des séries, des films ou autres? Ce forum est pour vous ^^

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez

Les acteurs

Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Suivant
AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Les acteurs - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Les acteurs - Page 11 EmptyJeu 11 Avr - 21:54

Citation :
Here Be Mother of Dragons

Emilia Clarke has conquered her health issues. Now will Daenerys conquer the Seven Kingdoms?

Women all over the world are riding the tiger.

Except Emilia Clarke.

She’s riding the dragon.

The fire-and-ice fantasy world of HBO’s “Game of Thrones” may be set in feudal times, but the heady whoosh of women leaders rising on the show, as it reaches its bloody conclusion, parallels the heady whoosh of women leaders rising around the globe in the last couple of years.

All eyes are now on the fierce four: Daenerys, Cersei, Sansa and Arya. Going into its eighth and final season, the show has offered a primer in how a female leader must act differently than a male leader in a world run predominantly by men — the double standards, the way an action can be perceived in very different ways depending on whether it’s a man or a woman undertaking it.

“The whole show is just a discussion on power,” Clarke tells me in an interview at the Mandarin Oriental before the premiere at Radio City Music Hall. “Because the Iron Throne is representative of complete and consuming power and what that does to someone. It’s fascinating, what I’ve found about the sacrifices that you make and what you get out of it as a result. Ultimately, if you get on the throne, what are you really getting?”

She cites her beautiful and icy Lannister rival, Queen Cersei (played by Lena Headey), who has lost her three children to murder and suicide and driven off Jaime, her brother/lover, who grew disgusted by her rapaciousness.

“Cersei proves that you’re not getting that much,” Clarke says. “You’re getting a lot of loneliness, pain, critiques.”

She says that the cunning women of “Game of Thrones” have been shunted aside by fathers, husbands and brothers, and they’re fed up with proving themselves over and over. “The fight becomes an identity battle: ‘I’m doing this because I’ve got to be worth more than I was told I was.’”

Some have seen the show, as The Washington Post put it, as a “revenge fantasy about what happens when women who have been brutalized and raped gain power. … Rape or enslave or shame a woman on ‘Game of Thrones’ and she will plot your murder, curse your unborn child in your womb, burn your capital city, bomb your place of worship, let you be torn apart by starving dogs or leave you to be blinded and tortured by a zombie knight acting out a grotesque pantomime of your own victimization.”

Thrillingly, women at the top in 2019 have thrown off hidebound expectations about emulating the male model, in how they look (see Nancy Pelosi, who has slain a few dragons in her time, armored in a fiery orange coat to joust with President Trump), how they communicate (see Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez lancing hordes of Twitter trolls) and how they govern (New Zealand’s Jacinda Ardern entwining empathy, as she wore a head scarf after the mass shootings at two Christchurch mosques, and muscle, as she announced plans six days after the tragedy to ban semiautomatic rifles).

But in Westeros, as in Washington, women can match men when it comes to bollixing things up. Even though the Mother of Dragons, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, can walk through fire and is regarded as one of the most effective leaders in “Game of Thrones,” she has made mistakes. Forcing recalcitrant men to “bend the knee,” Daenerys torched a father and son — a decision that may haunt her in the new season, which starts next Sunday.

“There’s definitely a few Targaryen moments that she’s had, for want of a better word,” Clarke says slyly, alluding to the fact that Daenerys’s father, the Mad King, was a demented and sadistic ruler.

“The Targaryen in her — the bad leadership decisions — make her sometimes go: ‘I’ve got to have this power. I don’t care who I’m controlling or what I have to do to get it, because it’s intoxicating.’”

Cersei is narcissistic, sociopathic and driven by her obsessions. Headey told Vulture that Cersei “doesn’t really see the bigger consequence. It’s part of what I love about her. She’s not too savvy about things.”

Clarke, shaking her head when I ask about Theresa May, recalls attending a march last month in London to get a second Brexit vote. “It’s so infuriating to watch,” the 32-year-old Brit says of the inept pols on both sides of the Groundhog Day battle. “It’s like, what are you, children?”

She says that she watched Cate Blanchett’s 1998 movie, “Elizabeth,” over and over to see how a woman in history plays a man’s game better than the men. Just as the Virgin Queen married herself to her country, steeling herself to be more gender neutral, more rigid in her costumes, so did Daenerys.

In lieu of children, Clarke says, Daenerys “has her dragons, which give her her mettle.” She proudly shows off three tiny dragons tattooed inside her right wrist.

She says it was only last season that she started to “bite back” at those who criticized the fact that she, and the other women in the show, had more nude scenes than the men.

She says that when she gets asked by feminists, “Why did you take off your clothes for television?” she can’t help but think, what the hell? “I just killed all the dudes!”

Clarke is so exquisite and glowing, it’s hard to fathom the ordeal she has endured. In a harrowing essay in The New Yorker, she revealed that during the years that she was striking fear in the other tribes of Westeros, she was suffused with fear over her health. She says she is 100 percent now, after two aneurysms, and she is still able to joke that her brain surgery merely robbed her of her “good taste in men.”

“And I wonder why none of my exes have texted me,” she says, grinning. (She has started a foundation called SameYou, a charity for young adults recovering from brain injuries and strokes.)

Now it’s time for Clarke to slip into a Valentino gray tulle, featuring a line of poetry across the bodice — “Leave your door open for me. I might sleepwalk into your arms.” As we leave, I ask: Given that the Targaryens are a mad, cruel dynasty, what does she make of our Trumpian “Game of Thrones”?

“We need to read all the report, don’t we?” she says.

How long would Trump last in Westeros, I wonder.

“Annoyingly, probably quite a long time,” she replies, in a nod to his dark survival instincts. She adds mischievously, “And then I’d come along with my dragons.”

Les acteurs - Page 11 Signature

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Les acteurs - Page 11 EmptyJeu 11 Avr - 22:23

Citation :
Emilia Clarke says Game of Thrones season 8 is like Meet the Parents

Emilia Clarke offers some new insights about her story line in Game of Thrones season 8, where Daenerys Targaryen arrives at Winterfell to meet and help defend the family of lover Jon Snow (Kit Harington) and gets a frosty reception from the Lady of Winterfell Sansa Stark (Sophie Turner).

“I like to think that it’s like Meet the Parents,” Clarke tells EW. “It’s like: ‘I hope they like me. This dude’s wicked. It’s a real good thing we got going on. He’s the final piece. We’re destined for greatness and world domination is a breath away.’ And so I need to be like: ‘Can I braid your hair, Sansa? Little Arya, come over here, let’s play some cricket.’ So there’s that. And then, very, very quickly, it’s like: ‘Wait, is it just me, or do they hate me?'”

The Targaryen-Stark meet-up kicks off the first episode of the final season, which premieres this Sunday on HBO. The Starks would naturally be wary about Jon Snow giving up his crown as their region’s newly appointed King in the North to bend the knee to an invading foreign queen from a family that has a rather brutal reputation. Whereas Jon Snow is focused on the threat from the Army of the Dead and knows they need a strong alliance with Daenerys if they are to have any hope of survival — plus, you know, he kinda likes her.

Clarke added that for new episodes she evolved her portrayal of Daenerys a bit more from previous seasons now that the character has so much experience as a leader under her belt. “The thing I now realize is she’s not a scared little girl anymore,” Clarke says. “So there’s less room for vulnerability or sentimentality or soft edges.”

As Clarke previously told EW, the season’s filming was super intense given its the final batch of episodes, with every member of the production trying to raise their game. “[Camera checks] take longer, costumes a little bit better, hair and makeup is a bit sharper — every choice, every conversation, every attitude has this air of ‘This is it,’” she said. “Everything feels more intense. I had a scene with someone and I turned to him and said, ‘Oh my God, I’m not going to do this ever again,’ and that brings tears to my eyes.”

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Les acteurs - Page 11 EmptyJeu 11 Avr - 22:30

John Bradley Gave An Emotional Speech At The "Game Of Thrones" Wrap Party - CONAN on TBS

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Les acteurs - Page 11 EmptyJeu 11 Avr - 22:34

John Bradley Went Go-Karting At Kit Harington’s Bachelor Party - CONAN on TBS

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Les acteurs - Page 11 EmptyJeu 11 Avr - 22:38

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau on Ending of Game of Thrones

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Les acteurs - Page 11 EmptyJeu 11 Avr - 22:38

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau on Being Terrified in an Ice Cave & Living in LA

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Les acteurs - Page 11 EmptyJeu 11 Avr - 22:45

Extended Cut: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau on the End of 'Game of Thrones,' and Visiting Rwanda

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Les acteurs - Page 11 EmptyJeu 11 Avr - 22:45

Maisie Williams & Sophie Turner On Ending 'Game of Thrones'

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Les acteurs - Page 11 EmptySam 13 Avr - 10:35

Game Of Thrones Star Nathalie Emmanuel On 'Relentless' Season 8, Evolution Of Missandei

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Les acteurs - Page 11 EmptySam 13 Avr - 10:45

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Remembers the Bad Game of Thrones Pilot

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Les acteurs - Page 11 EmptySam 13 Avr - 10:51

Citation :
Kit Harington on His Big Final Scene, and What Comes Next

We meet in East London on a rooftop almost as windswept as a Westeros moor. Kit Harington is wearing a jacket in an indigo linen weave and a shirt in a sturdy oxford cloth. He looks a bit like a farm boy dressed up for a day in town. The cascade of curls that was the signature of his Game of Thrones character, Jon Snow, is tamed. For Harington, the show is over. For us, the homestretch of the most epic series in the history of television has barely begun.

I cast my mind back to July 2011 and a Dolce & Gabbana event in London’s Westfield mall. It was a month after GoT had débuted on HBO. The paparazzi were swarming around the designers, Naomi Campbell, local It girls — and Alfie Allen, the brother of Lily and another soon-to-be Thrones star. No one noticed the slight, pretty, curly-haired young man standing all on his own. I went up to him to say how much I loved his show. He told me he was disappointed that no one had recognized him.

“Those innocent times,” Harington, 32, recalls with a laugh. “Those times when I wanted to be recognized. I was completely naïve. I don’t think I was prepared for anything like this.” He doesn’t remember the night. He was a kid. But that was how he’d gotten the part in the first place. Jon Snow was written young, in keeping with GoT author George R.R. Martin’s characters, most of whom were in their early teens at the beginning of the saga. “I didn’t have a beard back then, and I’ve got a bit of a baby face underneath this scruff, so I think that helped,” Harington recalls. “Then they went for a completely different take. ‘Grow a beard. Look rougher. That’s what we want.’ I pushed out this scruffy thing that they had to draw on and fill in, but, weirdly, I remember it as a rite of passage. I’d never tried before, and I grew this thing, and it changed me. I felt like a man … a young man.”

Extraordinary as it seems now, Game of Thrones — the eighth and final season resumes on April 14 — was scarcely guaranteed success when it kicked off. “I honestly didn’t think about that at all,” Harington says. “Being in an HBO show was success enough for me. Until Season 5 or 6, literally that far in, I was thinking, ‘Next season, am I gonna get paid?’ That’s how I treated it. When we first got nominated for an Emmy, I didn’t know what that was. It was when I went to Comic-Con that I realized there was a cult following springing up. And soon it was more than a cult following. It’s become a bigger thing on television … Yeah, I guess I have to slightly admit that now — it is kind of one of the biggest shows ever.”

How is Harington feeling now that filming has wrapped? “You don’t feel one thing; you feel a hundred,” he says. “Sadness. Elation. Excitement. Dread, definitely. But more than anything there’s just this flickering light at the end of the tunnel. Once it’s aired and done, I think I’ll just have this great sense that something’s been lifted off my shoulders. I’ve underestimated how much pressure has gone with the show for 10 years.”

And never more so than with the final series: nine months to shoot six episodes when it used to be six months for 10. “You’d come in for a week and be off for two weeks. But I was there the whole time this year. I barely left Belfast. For the last couple of seasons I’ve done more days than anyone else because of the nature of my character. There are just a lot of the battles and the action sequences.”

Then, finally, it was over. “I think I got my final day changed about 18 times, to the point where I didn’t know when it was. I was like, ‘Just don’t tell me.’ Then it came, and I had that final scene, which was very average. I was just walking somewhere with Liam [Cunningham, who plays Davos Seaworth] and Jacob [Anderson, who plays Grey Worm]. It couldn’t have been more of a wet fart of a scene. But I completely broke down after it. I’d seen Peter Dinklage do his last scene earlier in the day, and he broke down. I’d been at other people’s wraps, like Sophie Turner’s. You just saw them collapse. And it happened to me. It was a beautifully weighted ending. Then it was like, ‘OK, I’m actually done with this show. I love it. It’s my pride and joy, and it’s been a pleasure to be a part of it, but I’m done.’ ”

Of course, when we’re talking “last scene,” we’re not talking last scene. “I still don’t trust that the ending that was written down is the actual ending,” Harington says wryly. “I think they kept it from all of us. The secrecy this year was just huge.” At the same time, he teases, “No one I’ve spoken to has guessed the actual ending. No one has got it right yet.”

One of the other tremendous perks of the show is that Jon Snow’s onscreen relationship with Ygritte turned into a real-life love affair: Harington and his co-star Rose Leslie married in June 2018. The couple have bought a fairy-tale home in the English countryside, with a wattle-and-daub exterior, a thatched roof, mullioned windows, and the suggestion of a moat, but there is a catch in this story of ye olde true love. “I think almost the worst thing about falling in love with Rose and marrying her is that it’s going to be very hard to work with her again,” Harington says ruefully. “Working opposite her was one of the highlights of my life and career. I don’t know when, if ever, I’m going to get to do that again, because we’re married now, and it’s hard to work opposite your wife.”

You get the impression that Harington likes to torture himself with such notions. It’s definitely something he felt he had in common with Jon Snow. “I’m quite a concerned human being. Deep down I overthink things. That’s where Jon and I part. Where we connect is that we beat ourselves up.” Five years into Game of Thrones Harington was compelled to seek therapy. It was around the time his character died and was resurrected. (Metaphor alert!)

Now it seems he confines the self-abuse to his work. Harington’s most recent performance was onstage in London as Austin in Sam Shepard’s classic two-hander True West. “I love characters that self-destruct,” he says enthusiastically. He’s looking forward to playing more of them. “I’m not interested at the moment in playing a hero. After 10 years of playing a troubled guy who is a good person, I want to play someone who’s not good.”

He admits he was frustrated with Jon Snow for a while. “He always seemed quite thick,” he says. “He’s someone who is driven by truth and honor. The further he goes, the stronger his principles become. He’s much better than me.” But as Harington discovered, it isn’t easy playing a hero. “There’s just naturally less character there. They’re harder to play than villains. The thing I struggled with for a long time with Jon was trying to develop that character. Only now I look back on it and I’ve begun to be proud of what I did.”

It’s an actor’s cliché that his defining role should be both a blessing and a curse. Harington is pragmatic. “I’m always going to be ‘that guy.’ For all its wonderful things, it brings difficult things too.” But that is a different, more private sort of regret from the one he is feeling at this moment. “The most important job I’ll ever have is about to finish … ” He catches himself. “Well, not the most. Hopefully, I’ll be a father.”

And that’s something else Kit Harington will owe Game of Thrones.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Les acteurs - Page 11 EmptySam 13 Avr - 10:52

Kit Harington Cried When He Realized He Wasn’t Jon Snow Anymore | InStyle | InStyle

Dernière édition par a.a.k le Sam 13 Avr - 11:47, édité 1 fois
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Les acteurs - Page 11 EmptySam 13 Avr - 11:01

Nikolaj Coster Waldau talks Game of Thrones Season 8 | Final Season on the Talk

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Les acteurs - Page 11 EmptySam 13 Avr - 11:07

Nathalie Emmanuel answers our quick-fire Game of Thrones questions

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Les acteurs - Page 11 EmptySam 13 Avr - 11:15

Citation :
Game of Thrones: Sophie Turner says Sansa risks tearing her family apart

Sansa Stark begins season 8 of Game of Thrones in a rather delicate position. The Lady of Winterfell is trying to rally the northern houses to Winterfell and shore up the castle’s defenses for an impending attack by the Army of the Dead, plus she has to play a polite hostess to an invading Targaryen queen (Emilia Clarke), to whom her brother Jon Snow (Kit Harington) has pledged their allegiance (and, it seems, his heart). Below, actress Sophie Turner, 23 — who also stars in the upcoming X-Men film Dark Phoenix — gives EW some new insight about the show’s final season, what she’ll miss most, and more.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: What can you tell us about Sansa’s storyline this season?
SOPHIE TURNER: Sansa this season is very much enjoying becoming a leader in her own right and the leader of Winterfell, and this year there are certain challenges of people who come into her life that threaten that. She has to go behind a few backs and risks tearing apart her family.

How is her relationship with Jon now that he’s brought home his new girlfriend?
Her relationship with Jon is struggling because he’s so clearly in love with Daenerys and believes in her completely. Sansa thinks she’s power-hungry and not the rightful queen. There’s a huge amount of fighting between Sansa and Jon.

Is she at least impressed by the dragons?
She’s not initially impressed. She’s not happy because she’s going to have to feed these dragons. They require a lot of food and they have limited resources.

Are you missing Thrones yet, or are you over it?
I don’t think it’s hit me at all. I don’t think it will hit me until summer comes around and we’re supposed to be filming again and we won’t be going to Belfast. I’ve really been just enjoying time off. I’ve been taking months off to just do nothing, and that’s been healing.

Have you and Maisie Williams talked about how you won’t be working with each other anymore and the loss of that?
We’ve more been talking about what can we do together. We’ll probably end up writing scripts and producing things together. I don’t think we’ll never work together again. The saddest part is I don’t get to be Sansa, she doesn’t get to be Arya, and we don’t get to interact on that level — which is sad because their relationship is a big part of who Maisie and I are. That’s going to be the saddest thing. I won’t see Maisie in her costume anymore, I won’t see Kit in his costume anymore. I won’t be able to be in my costume. We won’t get to play these characters.

You could always privately dress up in costumes and just pretend.
That’s true. That would be really sad. [Laughs] Just invite everybody over for a house party where we dress up as our characters.

One random thing that recently made headlines: What was it like getting to wash your hair for the first time after being told not to while filming for a season? I’m picturing Tom Hanks in Cast Away, when he gets back from the island.
Well, it wasn’t so much that because we have time off [when the show is in production]. I’d have weeks where I wasn’t working. So it wasn’t like a full six months without washing, I probably would have gotten lice. But it is the most amazing feeling after you go a week while working and you have fake snow, and mud, and horse sh—, and all these disgusting things in your hair. It’s the world’s greatest feeling to have a shower.

After watching each new episode of Game of Thrones be sure to check out EW.com as we’ll have deep-dive recaps plus interviews with cast members breaking down some big moments posted through Monday. Bookmark our GoT story hub to find coverage, our recaps are here.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Les acteurs - Page 11 EmptySam 13 Avr - 11:45

Jacob Anderson auditions for other roles in Game of Thrones.

Les acteurs - Page 11 468247 Les acteurs - Page 11 468247 Les acteurs - Page 11 468247

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Les acteurs - Page 11 EmptySam 13 Avr - 11:52

Joe Dempsie, aka Gendry, Slips Some Hints About The "Game Of Thrones" Premiere

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Les acteurs - Page 11 EmptySam 13 Avr - 12:00

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Answers the Web's Most Searched Questions | WIRED

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Les acteurs - Page 11 EmptySam 13 Avr - 13:30

John Bradley Spotlight - Last Call with Carson Daly (Interview)

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Les acteurs - Page 11 EmptySam 13 Avr - 17:30

Kit Harington’s emotional goodbye to Jon Snow - BBC

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Les acteurs - Page 11 Empty

Les acteurs
Page 11 sur 14Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Suivant