World is a Fiction

Vous aimez lire ou écrire des fanfictions sur des séries, des films ou autres? Ce forum est pour vous ^^

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Les acteurs

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant
AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Lun 20 Aoû - 20:54

Citation :
‘Game of Thrones’ Series Finale: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Promises Us ‘All the Pieces Fit’ in the End

"Some of the parts of it I'd get, and other parts of it were just completely shocking and surprising," HBO star tells TheWrap.

(Spoiler alert: Please do not read ahead unless you’ve watched through the Season 7 finale of “Game of Thrones.”)

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is just as tight-lipped about the final season of “Game of Thrones” as all his co-stars who have been asked to dish on the last six episodes of the hit HBO fantasy series. So while he couldn’t tell TheWrap pretty much anything about the upcoming Season 8 (because then he’d “get a bunch of angry calls”) he did tease the heck out of the series finale.

And don’t worry, because Coster-Waldau says “all the pieces fit” in the end.

“I read it, and I wrote [creators] Dan [“D.B.” Weiss] and David [Benioff] and said I don’t think they could have done a better job,” Colster-Waldau — who plays Jaime Lannister — told TheWrap, while discussing his recent Emmy nomination for the role. “I mean, when I read it — I’ve spent so many years working on this and been guessing and trying to figure out how this will end — and when I read it, some of the parts of it I’d get, and other parts of it were just completely shocking and surprising.”

“And it wasn’t, there were none of those horrible — you know shows where it’s a murder mystery and at the very last minute you find out it doesn’t make sense?” he said. “But here all the pieces fit into this massive jigsaw puzzle.”

As for where Jaime’s relationship with his twin sister/lover Cersei (Lena Headey) is going in Season 8, Colster-Waldau isn’t so optimistic after the queen betrayed him in last year’s finale — while supposedly carrying their unborn child. Betrayed as in almost had him killed.

“His whole life has been about, ‘How can I accommodate my sister? How can I navigate this world so I can be close to her, so I can protect her?'” Coster-Waldau said. “And then the last couple of years, she’s been in constant danger. I mean, he’s tried his best, and he thought, I think, in Season 7 he finally had her complete trust and the fact that she revealed she’d made quite different plans when Theon Greyjoy, that Qyburn is now her closest ally. I think it shocked him.”

“But also more the fact that it didn’t make sense,” he added. “They have a future, potentially another shot at having a child, and she’s willing to risk everything for something to him that just doesn’t make sense. And on top of that, they just gave their word to the world, to everyone. And she just sees this crazy thing tried to kill her … And I think he sees her for a second the way the rest of the world sees her. And it shocked him and also the fact for a second she seemed as if she was ready to have the Mountain kill him — I think it broke his heart.”

After that, there wasn’t much more Coster-Waldau could say, except the final season of “Game of Thrones” — which wrapped production last month — was filled with “a lot of parties and get-togethers” behind the scenes.

“It’s been wonderful to do this last season,” he said. “Almost all of it was shot in Belfast, so that means even though you haven’t been in the same scenes with them [the entire cast], you’ve seen a lot more people.”

“Game of Thrones” eighth and final season will air in the first half of 2019 on HBO.

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Lun 20 Aoû - 20:57

Citation :
GoT final season will be exciting, heartbreaking: Nathalie Emmanuel (IANS Interview)

Nathalie Emmanuel feels the final season of "Game of Thrones" is worth waiting for as it will blow everyone's mind. The actress says it will bring closure to all the stories in an exciting, but heartbreaking way.

"I think what we can expect from the final season of GoT is just a real push. Like in the last couple of seasons, we have seen the pace of the show increase with the stakes getting higher and higher. There are so many storylines that have to come to conclusion. We have to play them out, so the pace of the show is continuing on that sense," Emmanuel told IANS over the phone.

"There are so many characters and stories that haven't found their conclusion. So, this season is going to be incredibly satisfying for people. It is going to be incredibly exciting and heartbreaking."

"Game of Thrones", which brings the story from George R.R. Martin's novels about the quest to claim the Iron Throne alive, is known for the twists and turns, ruthless killing scenes, unexpected deaths all wrapped up with emotion and drama.

Emmanuel says the final season will bring all of it back -- but in a bigger and intense way.

"All of the things that you expect from 'Game of Thrones', but at the same time since it is the last one, the emotions will be so much more intense. I am very excited for people to see it. We have been working so hard on it. The production is finished now."

The actress essays the role of Missandei -- a close confidant of Mother of Dragons Daenerys Targaryen, which started with the first season back in 2011. Season 8, which is the final one, is set to open in 2019.

"It took us longer to shoot this season than any of the seasons," she said.

The world of "Game of Thrones" brings fantasy in touch with reality.

While there is a whimsical element with the presence of dragons and White Walkers, the narratives stays close to reality by showing how relationships cannot be trusted when it comes to ruling a kingdom.

The show brought actors like Emilia Clarke, Sophie Turner, Kit Harington, Lena Headey, Maisie Williams, Peter Dinklage, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Iwan Rheon into spotlight, making them global stars.

Emmanuel is confident about the final chapter.

"I feel like people will have their mind blown when they watch the final one."

The actress entered showbiz with the "Hollyoaks" series, but her big ticket came with the role of Missandei in "Game of Thrones".

On the film front, she has done projects like "Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials", "Furious 7", "Fast and Furious 8" and "Maze Runner: The Death Cure". "Fast and Furious 8" will air on Indian small screen on August 15 on Sony PIX.

She has been an integral part of the "Fast and Furious" franchise, and says the films are "very inclusive of people from all kinds of backgrounds".

"The reason why these films continue to be so popular today is because they are very inclusive of people from all kinds of backgrounds. They look very different from one another, they travel with each movie all over the world and show different cultures, different language, different landscape and they take people outside of what they know and represent them too."

The actress says she feels very strongly about being inclusive and multi-culturalism.

"It is the reason why I wanted to get involved because I was felt very strongly as a woman, as a woman of colour with dual heritage. I feel very strongly about being inclusive and multi-culturalism.

"Now, Hollywood is catching up to it, but 'Fast and Furious' was doing it when they thought it."

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Jeu 23 Aoû - 19:42

Wilf Scolding a fait un Q&A il y quelques jours. Il est juste hilarant

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Lun 27 Aoû - 18:36

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Ven 31 Aoû - 20:21

Nikolaj donne des cours d'épée ^^

NIKOLAJ COSTER-WALDAU İLE KILIÇ DERSLERİ

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Ven 7 Sep - 18:56

Petite interview de Peter:
Citation :

Game of Thrones star reveals what he was thinking during cryptic scene

Peter Dinklage is giving some new insight on a rather cryptic Game of Thrones moment that caused plenty of fan speculation last year.

In the GoT season 7 finale — spoilers for those who haven’t caught up — there was a shot of Tyrion lingering and listening outside Daenerys’ cabin door while the Mother of Dragons and Jon Snow were getting it on for the first time. Tyrion had a rather dark and troubled expression. So what was the Lannister thinking in that very moment?

“Keep it down over there, I’m trying to get some sleep!” Dinklage jokes. But then he got serious and delivered a rather thoughtful and detailed answer that shows how deeply the Emmy winner thinks about his work.

“No, ah, it’s complicated…” Dinklage says. “A lot of the time with Tyrion, it’s professional and personal. Obviously, he has feelings for Daenerys. He loves her — or thinks he does. She’s awe-inspiring. He’s questioning that because he doesn’t have a good track record for falling in love. There’s jealousy wrapped up in there. And he loves Jon Snow, too. They’re the two people he has the most in common with, in a way — they’re both outsiders in their own families who have refused to follow the path their family has taken, and hopefully for the better. He’s wondering how smart of a move [Jon and Dany getting romantically involved is], because passion and politics don’t mix well. He knows the two of them getting together could be very dangerous.”

If Tyrion is worried about the impact of the two falling in love now, just wait until he (presumably in season 8) finds out the two are related and Jon has a claim to the Iron Throne.

Dinklage is once again up for an Emmy later this month for his work on GoT, but this time he’s going up against Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, who plays his on-screen brother Jaime.

Last week, EW spoke to Dinklage about his work in HBO’s upcoming biopic My Dinner with Hervé, read that full Q&A here.

Game of Thrones returns for its final six episodes in 2019.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Ven 7 Sep - 19:01

Et une de Maisie:

Citation :
Game of Thrones’ Maisie Williams reveals the women of Winterfell are ‘back on top’ in final season

The long-standing cast member says that the female characters will rule the roost

Maisie Williams has said that the final season of Game of Thrones will be the best yet for the show’s female characters.

Despite the popularity of the TV adaptation of George R.R. Martin’s fantasy novels, it has come under fire for its misogynistic portrayal of women in the past.

The British actress, 21, who has played Arya Stark in the hit HBO series since 2011, revealed the forthcoming eighth season will see the women of Winterfell “back on top”.

“For me, [Game of Thrones] is a medieval world in which women don’t have a lot of rights, and yet they still prevail,” she told Elle Magazine during a shoot for Coach's AW18 collection.

“But I do think that as the seasons have gone on it’s become more and more amazing for women. And this final season is going to be incredible.

“It just feels great, being on set with all these girls. They’re all ruling, you know, they’re all back on top – it’s pretty impressive.”

Williams said it was “amazing” to be able to play a darker side to her character in the last season, alongside “best friend” Sophie Turner, who plays her sister Sansa.

“I think until last season Arya was always killing the baddies. But then we saw her start to use those manipulative powers,” she said.

“It’s not until she had that whole dialogue with her sister Sansa in the last season that you realise what she’s become, that she’s being awful to someone who we love.”

Williams added: “For me, it was a really great moment as an actor to be able to play the character you love as a baddie. It felt so amazing, even though it’s an awful scene.

“But she rights her wrongs in the end. Also Sophie is my best friend. Who gets to be on set with their best friend? Me! We lift each other up.”

Williams admitted that she’s pleased to have achieved her goal of being one of the only cast members to appear in every season of the long-running show.

“Season one to eight, that’s what I wanted. I was in the first episode and I want to be in the last,” she said.

Since rising to fame in the hit show, Maisie has had roles in Netflix film iBoy, Nick Parks’ Early Man and Mary Shelley.

She is keen to play “complex” characters going forward, and is looking at characters both older and younger than herself.

“I’m still young, but I could play a 21-year-old with their own family – getting offered that sort of part is very intriguing,” she said.

“More recently, I’ve been reading scripts of 16-year-old characters and thinking, these are complex girls I couldn’t have played when I was 16, but now I can really get into their psyche.”

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Lun 10 Sep - 19:32

Lena, Liam et Maisie parlent d'un voyage qu'ils ont fait dans un camp de réfugiés en Grèce (ça date de 2016):

Game of Thrones Actors Speak About Their Experiences In Greece

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Jeu 20 Sep - 20:08

Emilia a fait son tattoo en hommage à la série!

Citation :

emilia_clarke
MOD 4 LYFE!!!! @_dr_woo_ made sure this mamma ain’t NEVER forgetting her babies....  #dontworryionlybrieflypassedout
#withfyreandinkbaby #modgothookedupp #couldntbehappierifitried

Dernière édition par a.a.k le Sam 22 Sep - 11:20, édité 1 fois
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Sam 22 Sep - 10:00

Un p'tit rappel des tattoos hommage jusqu'à présent:

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Mer 26 Sep - 22:53

New interview de Peter :

Peter Dinklage on Game of Thrones Fans & Emmy Win

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Mer 26 Sep - 22:58

Peter Dinklage on Game of Thrones Cast Pranks

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Jeu 27 Sep - 16:41

Citation :
Game Of Thrones’ Iain Glen reckons season 8 finale ‘will not please everyone’

Game Of Thrones star Iain Glen reckons season 8 will go down ‘incredibly well’ with fans, despite potentially proving divisive.

The 57-year-old actor, who plays Ser Jorah Mormont, squashed concerns the shorter six-episode length in the final season wouldn’t be able to give characters the ending they deserve.

Speaking to Metro.co.uk, Iain said: ‘For viewers who have fallen in love with the show over the course of 70 plus hours, you get very strong affiliations and [are] possessive as an audience. I find that with things that transport me, you feel like it’s yours.

‘Without really thinking it through too clearly, you do have aspirations, you’ve got desires for what or may not happen. The bottom line is I’m sure we’ll not please everyone across the board, but when we gathered for reading the scripts right at the beginning, there was a huge sense the writers had done a fantastic job, and a fantastic job for the series as a whole.

‘It’s the same concoction which has always worked, full of surprises and tension. For my money, it will satiate. My hunch is it will go down incredibly well because they’re brilliant scripts.’

Asked if he was personally satisfied with Jorah’s arc, Glen said: ‘Absolutely. I was very, very satisfied.’

Filming has officially wrapped on the eighth season, with many of the cast sharing words and posts online to mark the end of a TV era.

The realisation Game Of Thrones was coming to an end was a steady process for Glen, who had a number of moments while filming where it came crashing home.

‘It filtered through at different times really,’ Glen said. ‘During the course of shooting, there was some really, really mega moments where you though, “Fuck, this is the last time that’s going to happen, that’s the last time I’ll be acting with her, and that’s the last scene with that director.”

‘So there were lots of stepping stones and weirdly, you’ve finished. There was moving farewells and then you get a call about a week later saying, “Sorry we just need to, can you come back and sit in front of the green screen?” There was a fair amount of that for a lot of us.

‘That helped with the sensation of letting go I suppose. There’s goodbye and goodbye – it doesn’t feel like a cold cut off point and it’s still very much in our lives. One would be naïve to think it won’t be for some time by association if nothing else.’

Glen added: ‘The one thing we won’t be doing anymore which I’ll miss profoundly is turning up on set and doing the work and reading the new scripts. I have mixed feelings.’

Iain Glen previously teased the possibility of romance between Daenerys and Jorah in season eight, and he didn’t exactly rule it out.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Jeu 27 Sep - 16:46

Citation :
Kit Harington on the Final Season of ‘Game of Thrones’, Shooting in Iceland, and What He Kept From the Set

Even though Game of Thrones is one of the most critically-acclaimed television series of all time, actor Kit Harington, who plays the flowingly-haired Jon Snow on the HBO blockbuster, wasn’t so sure about the show’s chances during the 2018 Primetime Emmy Awards.

It wasn’t that Harington didn’t have confidence in all the hard work the cast and crew put into Season 7, quite the opposite in fact. But after taking a year off from the awards due to eligibility issues in 2017, the actor thought the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences might not have the show in the front of their minds when it was time to give the awards out. That idea turned out to be all for naught: Game of Thrones ended up winning the award for Outstanding Drama series for the third time.

“It was exciting to be at the Emmy Awards again and to win, because we weren’t expecting to a win this time,” Harington told Men’s Journal. “We were away for a while, and I wasn’t even sure we’d get nominated, which in some ways sounds mad. But we missed a year and sometimes they’ll wait for a final season to give the awards. I thought Season 7 was brilliant, and I’m glad they recognized that.”

Harington was front-and-center for Season 7 of the series, helping to forge alliances between warring Houses and trying to convince everyone in Westeros that they needed to fight back against the marching White Walkers beyond the Wall. The explosive, jam-packed season helped set up quite a few intriguing storylines for the final year of the show.

For as much as he’s sad that the series is ending after Season 8, Harington said that he’s thankful and lucky to have been part of the show for so long. Being on the show has catapulted Harington into stardom, and even helped him meet his wife, Rose Leslie, who played the character Ygritte on the series. The two married at Wardhill Castle in Scotland during the Summer of 2018.

“The whole experience has been incredible,” Harington says. “I’ve felt very fortunate to work with so many amazing people.”

Harington’s role as Jon Snow has also helped make him a global star, and he’s now the face of Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men fragrances. The most recent release is The One Grey (available at Macy’s and Macys.com), a new fragrance that has bold and elegant smell, combining the scents of cardamom, vetiver, as well as hints of grapefruit, warm tobacco, and grey woods.

Harington spoke with Men’s Journal following the Emmy Awards and spoke about his experiences filming in 40-degrees below zero in Iceland, working with Dolce & Gabbana, and what he kept from the Game of Thrones set.

We know you can’t tell us any spoilers about the final season of Game of Thrones, or HBO will swoop in and kidnap us. But generally, what are you excited about and for fans to see of Season 8?
This is going to be so boring, but it’s a minefield to say anything. Even in the past when I’ve said something it gets taken the wrong way, or that I revealed something. Even if I’ll say that it’s going to be an exciting season, it’ll get put out in the wrong way. I don’t know how I’m going to deal with this when I actually have to promote the thing, but I don’t want anything to get taken wrongly. I’ll say this about Season 7, it was just brilliant to work on. The intensity of doing episodes, and getting to do more than I’ve ever done on the show, it was fantastic and a wonderful experience, and it’ll be exciting for fans to see what’s next.

Season 7 had some of the most thrilling scenes the show has ever had, including the journey in “Beyond the Wall.” What was it like to shoot those scenes and work in the locations you’ve been able to film in?
We filmed a lot of that in Iceland. It was brutal, being out there in minus-40 degrees and the freezing wind. It can be quite an experience. Overall, I love location work. I’m more of a person that thinks there is a benefit of filming on location, whether it’s Game of Thrones or something else. You get to go to these incredible locations and step on to these amazing sets in places where people would have to pay to come visit. If you’re in film, that’s what you want to do. You can’t really complain when you are bitterly cold, because you’re in some of the most stunning places in the world like Iceland or Croatia and so on.

Did you keep anything from the Game of Thrones set?
I actually didn’t take anything too crazy. I kept some of the armor that I use for Jon Snow’s outfit, like the wrist protectors I’ll wear in his costume. I thought those were pretty cool.

What have you enjoyed about your experience working with Dolce & Gabbana in the past and on this campaign?
It’s exciting to work on something global and to work alongside people who enthusiastic and passionate about what they do. It helps when you like the fragrance personally already when you wear it. It’s a great scent and I enjoy it. It’s kind of surreal to me to find myself walking through an airport and you see your own face staring back at you. Doing this type of stuff is a different side of work for me, because it’s not exactly acting, but you also get to be creative and performative with it, and D&G are great collaborators in that sense. Plus, you get to wear some nice suits and look great for a day [laughs].

You looked very sharp at the Emmys with the Game of Thrones cast. Do you have any style tips for regular guys?
I was wearing a Dolce & Gabbana suit at the Emmys, so that was fun to be able to look sharp like that. As an actor, you get a lot of help with your style, but advice-wise, I’d say that I don’t really have any tips, but for me getting dressed up is about feeling comfortable. I’d say for anyone to keep that in mind, because if you feel comfortable and feel good about yourself, you’ll look better too.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Sam 29 Sep - 20:26

Citation :
Game of Thrones: Sophie Turner Thinks Series Finale Will Divide Fans

Game of Thrones actress Sophie Turner, who plays Sansa Stark on the HBO show, thinks the series finale will split fans down the middle.

During a phone interview today to promote the first trailer for Dark Phoenix, wherein she reprises her role as X-Men member Jean Grey, Turner revealed her reaction to reading the script for the series finale.

"A lot of tears. I think, you know, as an actor it was really satisfying -- I think for everyone, everyone’s storylines -- to be able to act out the way that it all ends. It was really satisfying for us," Turner said. "Who knows if it will be satisfying for the fans. I think a lot of fans will be disappointed and a lot of fans will be over the moon, I think. I think it will be really interesting to see people’s reactions, but for me reading the script it was just like heartbreaking to read at the very final page of the script it just says, ‘End of Game of Thrones’. That was really emotional."

Turner teased Sansa's arc during the eighth and final season, saying, "She kind of takes ownership over who she is and what she stands for. Over the course of the series she’s been completely unaware of what she wants, where she wants to be, who she really is, and at the end of this season, I feel she is the most self-assured character in the show."

With Dark Phoenix possibly the last X-Men movie given Disney's pending acquisition of 20th Century Fox (and Marvel Studios' subsequent takeover of the X-Men franchise) and Game of Thrones coming to an end, Turner was open to and optimistic about what the future has in store.

In regards to Dark Phoenix and doing any more X-Men movies, Turner said, "I approach every project as if it’s my last just in case because I don’t want to be let down. But I think with the ending of this story there’s always room to do more X-Men. We always kind of leave it open so there’s that option. I heard rumors here and there but all of them are conflicting so I probably know as much as you but hopefully this one grabs the audience enough that they want to see another one. Who knows."

Turner said that saying goodbye to Sansa Stark and Game of Thrones was "really bittersweet. I’m really excited to be able to have -- every year I would kind of plan out six, seven, eight months of my time to be like, I dedicated that towards X-Men or towards Game of Thrones and now I have all this sort of freed up time to do kind of different projects that would normally shoot over the time that either X-Men or Game of Thrones would shoot. It’s really exciting. I see a lot of opportunities and getting a ton more scripts, which is just like fueling my passion so I’m excited but, of course, it’s hard to say goodbye. Especially to Game of Thrones. I’ve been on it for nearly a decade but it’s definitely difficult."

For more on Sophie Turner's future, check out our breakdown of the new trailer for Dark Phoenix, which has reportedly been delayed yet again.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Sam 29 Sep - 20:28

Citation :
James asks Sophie Turner about the musician she loved before she fell in love with her now-fiance Joe Jonas and learns that Sophie long had a thing for Justin Bieber that culminated in a very awkward first meeting between the two that Joe won't let her live down.

Sophie Turner Was Very Awkward Meeting Justin Bieber

Miss Kitty
How rare & beautiful it is to even exist ♥
How rare & beautiful it is to even exist ♥

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Dim 30 Sep - 11:10

Pour ton avant-dernier post sur le fait que Sophie Turner pense que la fin va diviser les fans, je suis trop curieuse de voir du coup... Comme je ne connais pas très bien le fandom de GoT, je ne sais pas ce qui est plus ou moins populaire, et ce qui plaît plus ou moins aux fans. J'espère voir un règne Jon/Dany pour ma part, vu que ce sont les deux qui se démarquent tant par leurs faits d'arme que par leur histoire, leur sang, mais je vois bien aussi des retournements de situation typiques de GoT...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/forum
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Dim 30 Sep - 12:05

Honnêtement, j'essaye de ne pas prendre trop au sérieux ce que disent les acteurs. Comme dit Kit dans l'interview que j'ai postée un peu plus haut, peu importe ce qu'ils disent, c'est toujours extrapolé et les gens interprètent mal ce qu'ils veulent dire.

Je veux dire, tellement de gens pensent (ou voudraient, pour les haters) que Dany meure ou devienne le Big Bad de la série que TOUT ce qu'Emilia peut dire ou avoir comme expression faciale dans ses interviews est interprété comme "Dany va mourir!!!!!!" ou "Dany devient la Reine Folle!!!!!"

C'est assez impressionnant, I swear!

Mais, de toute façon, beaucoup d'acteurs (Kit, Ian, Isaac, ...) ont dit que la fin ne plairait pas à tout le monde. Et c'est normal. C'est un tel phénomène que c'est juste impossible que tout le monde soit satisfait. En fonction des personnages qu'on préfère, de qui reste en vie, de qui meure, ... Y aura toujours des gens qui seront contents et d'autres déçus. C'est pareil pour toutes les séries et ça ne peut que l'être quand quelque chose est regardé par autant de monde, aux quatre coins de la planète.

Cela étant, si le spoiler de Frikidoctor est correct, c'est clair, net et précis que tout ne fera pas plaisir...

Perso, j'espère que Jonerys reste en vie (qu'ils règnent ou pas, peu m'importe, tant qu'ils peuvent trouver un peu de bonheur et leur 'maison' l'un avec l'autre), mais je préfère m'attendre au pire et être agréablement surprise !

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Sam 13 Oct - 8:06

Citation :
Kit Harington Explains Why the Right Fragrance Is a Very Powerful Thing

The Game of Thrones star is the face of Dolce & Gabbana's latest scent.

Kit Harington is a creative guy. Of course, you already know that if you're familiar with his character Jon Snow on the ever-popular series Game of Thrones. It's hard to imagine the man behind the character could be anything but. Still, he'd like to take it further. He's dabbled in producing. He'd like to get into directing. If he could only figure out how to use Final Draft, he'd like to get into writing. And along with his stints outside of acting, he's been working with Dolce & Gabbana fragrances—this round, on the new scent The One Grey.

We talked to the actor about switching between the acting and the fashion worlds, what he wears in his downtime, and why he believes GoT became so successful.

He finds working with D&G "joyful."
I love working with Dolce & Gabbana because it’s fun and light. It’s quite glamorous. It’s this weird, opposing life you lead. If you’re lucky enough to be on a successful show like Thrones, you have these two worlds. On Thrones, I’m sitting in a tent on a rain-soaked field and I’m tired and I'm in heavy costumes. There’s nothing glamorous about the actual filming of it. But then you do something like this, and it’s the entire opposite. You’re in a penthouse apartment in New York. It’s a very pleasurable side of the job, and it’s exciting. It makes you feel glamorous. The campaign we shot in a piazza in Italy in Naples was joyful. I think sometimes,I find, it can be not like that. It can be too overly serious. With D&G, it seems they pride themselves on something Italian—something joyful, something loud. That’s been fun to do. Plus, the fragrance is equally light and fun.

His very first fragrance was Dolce & Gabbana.
You’re not going to believe me because it sounds like a line, but my first fragrance was Dolce & Gabbana. I can’t remember which one, but it was. It’s another reason why this [partnership] felt quite right. You know when you’re a teenage boy and your mom takes a sniff of you and goes, “Yep, you need to start wearing something.”? I remember that was the first time actually spending money on a scent. You stick with it for a long time; it becomes a trademark to you as a person.

He sees fragrance as a punctuation mark of getting ready.
I think fragrance is part of the preparation of getting ready, going out. It’s one of the things you either do in either the morning or before going out that marks the end of getting ready. It represents a kind of excitement; you're getting ready for something. Finding the right one is a process. It’s like finding the right thing for you, because you know you’re going to live with that scent for a long time. It transcends your fashion. Your clothes might change every couple of months, but your scent stays with you for years.

He thinks scent is powerful.
I think scent is the most evocative of the senses. It’s the sense that can take you right back to somewhere instantly, like deja vu. For me, if I smell wood smoke or freshly cut grass, or hot rain on concrete—that brings me right back to childhood, and going out to play on the playground. Little things like that. Like when you break up with someone and then you smell their fragrance and it’s just the worst. I wouldn’t be able to tell you what it is, but whatever it is my wife uses is my favorite scent.

He has two different style modes.
I’m one of those people that’s one of two things. I live in relaxed clothes when I don't I’ve a crap what I’m wearing. I own the most black T-shirts and black jeans. I like straight black. I look like a mime artist half the time. I even do it in the summer. I love it. Or, I’ll have a night out where I’m going to an event and I like a really sharp, well-tailored suit. I’m quite into wearing a T-shirt or a knit with a suit. I like boots with a suit, too. I'm generally sticking to something classic. I always go dark—blacks, dark grays, every now and then a dark red. I’m not so much a light blue or gray person.

His favorite thing in his closet is sentimental.
I’ve owned a pair of socks the longest. My wife bought me a pair of space socks, like the universe. There are little stars and an astronaut on them. I don't wear them very often because socks wear out, so I only wear them on lucky occasions, like an awards ceremony or something.

He's a creative person at heart.
I’ve gotten to do a lot of the things I want to do. I want to produce more. Direct, maybe. It’s one of those questions I’m asking myself right now. I'm finishing up one job and wondering what the next job should be, or what it should entail. I’m pretty sure I want to stay in this industry. What section of this industry, I don’t know. I would've liked to be a photographer, [if I wasn't an actor]. I like taking photos. I like composing images. I’m just not very good at the technical side, like lighting and that sort of stuff. I think if I could figure out how to use Final Draft, I’d like to write. I think it’d always be something creative.

He was surprised by the success of Thrones.
The whole thing surprised me. What becomes successful about a show? You look at Thrones or Stranger Things or The Handmaid’s Tale, or any of these shows at the moment. They're completely unexpected. They're not a copy of anything else. One's dystopian, one's fantasy, one's a kind of horror-thriller. It’s always the unexpected. Thrones was definitely that. What surprised me is that it worked in the first place.

He believes it has to do with its intense visuals.
It’s always got to have something different. It’s got to have something special. I think it’s usually visual. It’s something the audience gets excited about visually, and then you need a good story. I think if you just write a good story without visual flavor, it’s not going to grab anyone’s attention. You need to grab someone’s attention, and then you tell them a good story. Some of the greatest people on Thrones are the art department. They're trying to show the audience how much work goes into it. Because that’s what makes Thrones; it’s the world they created. Then you just need a bunch of good actors and bunch of good writing. But it starts with the visuals.

A great cast didn't hurt, either.
I think [it's] a great combination of an ensemble cast. We all got on and no one was an idiot. No, I take that back. A lot of people were idiots, but no one was malicious or nasty. Everyone got on; everyone loved each other. There was great love amongst everyone involved.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   Sam 13 Oct - 8:32

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Les acteurs   

Les acteurs
Page 6 sur 7Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant