World is a Fiction

Vous aimez lire ou écrire des fanfictions sur des séries, des films ou autres? Ce forum est pour vous ^^

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Behind the scenes

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Mer 19 Juil - 23:41

Rupert Friend on Peter Quinn | Homeland | Season 6

You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
This is it: Team Free Will. One ex-blood junkie, one dropout with six bucks to his name, and Mr Comatose over there. Awesome. ~ Dean Winchester
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Mer 19 Juil - 23:50

Citation :
giorgioscalidp: Day 138 of 138. That’s a wrap on Homeland Season 6! Much love and thanks to my NYC crew! You are absolutely the best!!

Citation :
From Showtime’s Instagram, Claire, first AD Sunday Stevens, and Rupert on set of “The Return”

Citation :
@LeslilinkaG: It’s a wrap @SHO_Homeland Season 6filled with joy sadness …very bittersweet. What an amazing cast and NYC crew

Citation :
claire_and_mckenna_keaneThis guy! Most people call him Rupert....but to us he'll always be Quinn on and off set. @rupertfriend and

You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
This is it: Team Free Will. One ex-blood junkie, one dropout with six bucks to his name, and Mr Comatose over there. Awesome. ~ Dean Winchester
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Mer 19 Juil - 23:54

Posté par cynthia, sur Hell Yeah Homeland:

Citation :
I did a lot of set visits throughout season 6 filming. Some random thoughts:

The crew and the set was a lot happier in the fall and that may be due to anything - weather, time pressure as the shooting went on, content of what was being filmed, aversion to set spies. No one seemed very happy at the end - they seemed stressed and grumpy, actually. And, yes, I’d say the tipping point was around the election.
If memory serves there were only three Rupert encounters (sensemissapplied, mine, and a friend of mine who went to the hospital for the Bellevue scenes). All three reports were consistent with Rupert being polite, relaxed, and friendly.
I saw Claire being filmed a ton. Her comportment on set is different. She’s intense, something of a loner (sits by herself b/w scenes), and generally talks with only one or two other people (the director and Sunday Stevens, generally). She was always professional and polite, however. Once - for a scene that was never aired - she became annoyed at how hard it was to get a shot. A stranger was meant to bump into her on the streets of NY. After 3-4 takes Claire asked for it to be done differently. She sounded like Carrie (demanding) but the director quickly agreed… and it was fine.
These are just observations. I don’t have any major conspiracy theories - I think they just have different styles. Compare and contrast:

This is consistent with Claire’s comments in a NYT article:

“Rupert is playful and boyish on set, but incredibly focused, present and generous when we get into a scene,” adding: “He’s a bit of a nonconformist — he will ride his motorcycle to work in the pouring rain — but it’s never for show. He’s got a truly creative, curious, adventurous spirit.”

PS He’s also been known to nap on his motorcycle.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Jeu 20 Juil - 0:06

Citation :
   nazaninboniadi These two are on a mission. A very serious mission! #Homeland #Famax

Citation :
   nazaninboniadi With 2 of my favorite ladies! #Homelandhuddle

Citation :
   nimrat.kaur Season 4 on the wall ! #Homeland

Citation :
   oonamari: That’s a wrap on Homeland 4! So many emotions. I feel sad and glad and everything in between! What an experience. What a show. What talent - both in front and behind camera. So blessed and grateful. Phew. On to the next…

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Jeu 20 Juil - 0:14

Citation :
bassaz: Couldn’t help but sneak a few paparazzi pics from the table read amongst acting greats.

Citation :
letzi83: Homeland is being shot in Berlin these days. Celebrity spotting around Kotti. Today, Quinn! [x]

Citation :
giorgioscalidpNeither rain nor snow nor dark of night can stop us now..episode 11 of 12! #homeland6 #homeland

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Jeu 20 Juil - 0:21

Citation :
   shauntoub: How you like them nuts ???
   @televisionacad don’t forget to #vote. #gueststar @sho_homeland #emmy

Citation :
   claire_and_mckenna_keane: Big hugs to our Exec Producer/Director #LesliLinkaGlatter on her Emmy nomination for Outstanding Directing on @sho_homeland. Also congrats to @mandypatinkin and the Sound Editing team at Homeland.

Citation :
@rupertfriend: Filmmaking written, directed, produced & 1stAD'ed by amazing women. Just a shame that’s a first for me. #CelebrateMightyWomen #SHO_Homeland

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Jeu 20 Juil - 0:58

Citation :
@NazaninBoniadi 14 juil.

Throwback to my last day on the #Homeland set. @rupertfriend was stellar as Peter Quinn. Deserved an #Emmy nod. Shine on! #thehomelanddead

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Ven 21 Juil - 22:18

Citation :
claire_and_mckenna_keane
So no Quinn/Franny spin-off?? Cheerio @rupertfriend. You made coming to set so much fun. Even during the scary scenes... @sho_homeland

AllieBlue
Entrée dans la Fiction

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Ven 21 Juil - 23:32

Un super travail pour le trouvaille des photos. Je connais la réputation de la série, le résumé principal de l'histoire mais je ne l'ai jamais regardé. Ce qui ne m'empêche pas d'apprécier ce qui a été posté. C'est toujours intéressant de voir ce qui se passe derrière les scènes.
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Sam 22 Juil - 0:24

Well, le mérite revient vraiment aux personnes qui gèrent le tumblr Hell Yeah Homeland, parce qu'ils sont ma principale source de référence.

Mais c'est clair que c'est toujours super intéressant d'avoir une idée des coulisses de tournage. Et Showtime a partagé pas mal de vidéos sur YT (même si certaines ont été supprimées ).

Et franchement, même si le final de la saison 6 (et ce qui semble se préciser pour les saisons 7 et 8) a causé beaucoup de déception, frustration et colère chez les fans... Homeland vaut la peine d'être découverte! La série propose des intrigues et des persos complexes et un casting franchement brillant

Sinon, une autre photo que je trouve démente, partagée par Rupert 'too precious for this world' Friend:

Citation :

rupertfriend
In honour of our returning alma mater and Queen of the Lipstick: @leslilinkaG! @homeland_sho @SHO_Homeland

Citation :
claire_and_mckenna_keane
Lucky to have worked with the nicest "show mamas" in the biz - first #jessiemueller and now #clairedanes
Watch HOMELAND tonight on Showtime.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Sam 22 Juil - 10:56

Homeland Season4 ~ Behind the scenes

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Sam 22 Juil - 16:57

Rupert Friend:

Citation :
I didn’t read it on paper, and there was nothing saying, ‘CIA black ops.’ The whole process was as shrouded in mystery as the finished product. I was sent a single scene with no background, no character description, no character arc, no idea of where he was going and no job description. So I went on my own digging mission to find out, because they’re a pretty cagey bunch, the Homeland lot, and they like to drip-feed the secrets, but if you go digging in the right places you can find things out. I was doing a play in London, so I sent them a tape of this single scene, and two weeks later I was standing on the set with Mandy Patinkin and Claire Danes. I didn’t know I was a guest star until I was nominated — that’s the honest to God truth. I got a call from my agent and he said, ‘You’ve been nominated for an Emmy!’ And I thought, ‘Oh, that’s amazing!’ So I got the champagne out of the fridge, and then he called back and said, ‘Sorry, man, I read it wrong. You haven’t been nominated, the cast has.’ And so I sort of went, ‘That’s sort of not quite as good, but still amazing and fantastic. Put the champagne back in the fridge, maybe.’ Five minutes later, he called back saying, ‘Sorry, man, it’s really early in L.A. You have been nominated for best guest actor.’ I didn’t realize that’s what I was — I guess I was a guest that stayed quite a bit of a long time. One of the [interrogation scene] takes we did, I ended up on the table sort of wrapped around Damian, and Damian, without missing a beat, turns to the camera and goes, ‘Well, Peter Quinn has had an espresso!’ He’s also British, and the way we kind of make friends in Britain is to mock each other. And Mandy is always pulling his pants down and singing. You can’t do a day on set without seeing Mandy’s bum and hearing a show tune, so it’s not a serious set.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Sam 22 Juil - 19:17

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Sam 22 Juil - 22:58

Citation :
↳ “It’s 2.5 years on and as you see from the trailer there’s still some dark skullduggery going on. Quinn’s been in the Middle East, doing some shady business for 2.5 years. And is back but with the scars mentally that maybe that would give. Carrie’s in the private sector but potentially can’t leave it quite all behind, for various reasons… lots of dark shit from Quinn” - Rupert Friend

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Sam 22 Juil - 23:03

Citation :
“She is terrified of forging intimate relationships with others–which is, basically, what constitutes a life–because she knows the kind of damage that her condition can wreak. Because she has such an anemic life, it is easier to risk losing it on behalf of her cause. While this is an advantage of sorts, she must live with the pain of her loneliness.” –Claire Danes

Je pense qu'elle parlait de l'arrivée de Frannie... mais je pense que ça donne une très bonne explication à l'appréhension de Carrie dans le 4x12...

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Lun 24 Juil - 20:55

angel_15
Little miss addict
Little miss addict

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Lun 24 Juil - 22:44

OMG la fille de Carrie est rendu dont ben grande Shocked Ils font des jumps dans le temps? Ou j'ai manqué tant de saisons que ça? Laughing Elle a l'air adorable en tout cas Faut vraiment que je m'y remette à cette série.

"In our show, it was Oliver and Felicity, and it was going to be them no matter what." ~ Stephen Amell
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://leavingyoubehind.shattered-memories.net
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Lun 24 Juil - 22:52

Sauf erreur de ma part, elle est censée avoir +/- 4 ans en saison 6. Mais les jumelles qui l'interprètent ont 6 ans.

Et oui, il y a des sauts dans le temps lol!

Il y a +/- 6 mois entre la saison 3 et la 4. +/- 2 ans et demi entre la 4 et la 5 et +/- 6 mois entre la 5 et la 6

Et oui, elle est chou! Et on a un beau début de relation avec Quinn en saison 6

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Mar 25 Juil - 21:22

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Mar 25 Juil - 21:23

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   

Behind the scenes
Page 3 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant