World is a Fiction

Vous aimez lire ou écrire des fanfictions sur des séries, des films ou autres? Ce forum est pour vous ^^

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez

Behind the scenes

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

Behind the scenes - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Behind the scenes - Page 7 EmptyMar 22 Oct - 19:29

Behind the scenes - Page 7 Signature

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Behind the scenes - Page 7 EmptyMar 22 Oct - 19:30

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Behind the scenes - Page 7 EmptyMar 22 Oct - 19:31

Voir cette publication sur Instagram

Caption this. #HighCastle #HighCastleBTS #HighCastleSeason4

Une publication partagée par Joel de la Fuente (@joeldelafuente) le

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Behind the scenes - Page 7 EmptyMar 22 Oct - 19:31

Voir cette publication sur Instagram

#HighCastle Season 2: Kido and Gina #BTS Going into Season 2, there was a lot of discussion about finding ways to learn more about Kido. But when someone is as controlled and disciplined as the Chief Inspector, how does one do that in a truthful and interesting way? How does one tell more about a character who doesn’t want to reveal anything? And that’s how the character of Gina was born. Kido would become fascinated with someone despite himself. And like many good love stories, love would choose Kido, not vice versa. Kido would find himself falling for someone he thought he should be despising: a non-Japanese, lower status hostess bar worker. An American?! In this way, Kido would be out of control. It would shake the solid moorings he always relied on. And unknowingly, this departure from the norm would be the shift that led to the rest of his journey on the series. But how do you create a character who can be so unexpected, so unusual, so compelling that you overpower the will of someone who has no wish to be interested? You find an amazing actor. Tiio Horn and I had just been on the same show together for three years, #HemlockGrove. And despite becoming friends off-camera, we never shared a frame on-camera — our characters were in completely different plots. Yet for three years I got to watch and admire Tiio’s amazing work. How does Kido fall for a hostess bar worker? She’s played by Tiio, that’s how. To have the opportunity to search for, and find, a good direction for the character you play; to have the opportunity to search for, and find, the perfect actor to play with; to find yourself in the circumstance where you are surrounded by producers, writers, cast and crew that enable this kind of searching and finding... it’s a rarity. Despite the very significant challenges, this was a big part of the #HighCastle experience. And how fun is that?!

Une publication partagée par Joel de la Fuente (@joeldelafuente) le

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Behind the scenes - Page 7 EmptyMar 22 Oct - 19:33

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Behind the scenes - Page 7 EmptyMar 22 Oct - 19:34

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Behind the scenes - Page 7 EmptyMar 22 Oct - 19:35

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Behind the scenes   Behind the scenes - Page 7 Empty

Behind the scenes
Page 7 sur 7Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7