World is a Fiction

Vous aimez lire ou écrire des fanfictions sur des séries, des films ou autres? Ce forum est pour vous ^^

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

News et spoilers

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
I love what you are ♥
I love what you are ♥

MessageSujet: Re: News et spoilers   Jeu 5 Mai - 22:45

+ UNE SAISON 13 DEJA EN BONNE VOIE POUR SUPERNATURAL ? +

On sait que la saison 12 a été annoncée pour la rentrée prochaine, mais on parle déjà d'une saison 13 également ^^ Les contrats de Jensen & Jared ne s'arrêteront que dans 2 ans, et même si ce n'est évidemment jamais complètement garanti, vu les audiences qu'ils font et leur succès, aucune raison que la série s'arrête en si bon chemin. Surtout que celui qui fait la programmation de la chaîne est apparemment très fan de la série. Donc il est possible que les frères Winchester nous accompagnent encore pour un moment :-)

http://cartermatt.com/198493/supernatural-surprise-jared-padalecki-jensen-ackles-board-season-13/

Citation :

‘Supernatural’ surprise: Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles on board through season 13

Yesterday, The CW announced the glorious news that “Supernatural” will be coming back for its 12th season this fall. What may be even more glorious news is learning that the groundwork is already in place for there to be a thirteenth.

According to Deadline, show stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles already had contracts in place for the two of them to continue doing the show for two more years provided that the network wants them. There is no guarantee of a season 13 just yet, but given current ratings and fan response we’d be shocked to see it end before then.

Is it possible that the series could even go into a season 14 or 15? In theory, it’s certainly possible. What we know at the moment is that network programming head Mark Pedowitz is a noted fan of the show, and if it continues to make money he’s thrilled to keep it around. Everyone involved also still seems to enjoy making it, even if it does at times require strange hours and working extremely long days. The benefits ultimately outweigh any of the negatives that come as a result.

Now that we’ve said all of this, let’s just hope that there are some fun storylines to come. The show has already made some bold moves this season courtesy of Castiel / Lucifer and also the whole overarcing story with Amara, so it will be rather interesting to see how they opt to tie some of these up. Of course, we’ll have some more insight into all of that and then some when it is made clear to us.

~ Spuffy & Cangel Forum ~ Tumblr ~ Sens Critique
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/forum En ligne
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: News et spoilers   Ven 1 Juil - 20:32

Citation :

Jared and Jensen's Wish List for 'Supernatural' Season 12

Fans will have to wait a few more months for Supernatural season 12. That hasn't stopped leading men Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles from talking about it. though. The actors who play Supernatural's Winchester brothers sat down with TVLine for a couple of interviews discussing what they'd like to see in season 12.

Like many actors, both Jensen and Jared would like to have some interesting, or at least challenging, scene partners for season 12. Jared Padalecki, in particular, is open about who he wants Sam to interact with and why. One of the big ones revolves around one of the two huge cliffhangers that Supernatural left open in the season 11 finale, the return of Mary Winchester.

Padalecki admits that Amara's gift to Dean isn't quite as important to Sam but he'd still like his character to meet Mary again. "I think a part of Sam is very curious," Padalecki explains. "He's a thinker, he's an intellect. Part of him wants to have some sort of closure with his father, with his mother." Padalecki believes that Mary would be able to give a few "answers," but is a little bit coy on what questions Sam would ask. Presumably it would have to do with Mary's life and feelings about Sam, though.

Mary Winchester might be the top of Padalecki's list but he also wants to share scenes with a Supernatural regular. "I love Misha [Collins]. I get a lot of Sam/Dean scenes, and I love Jensen, but I love exploring the Sam/Castiel relationship," Jared explains, saying he would like to get some "good Sam/Castiel scenes" in season 12.

Jensen Ackles' hopes are a little bit less specific than his co-star's and have more to do with locations and themes he'd like to explore. "Purgatory, I thought, was a really, really cool part of the story. That might be cool to maybe go revisit," Ackles explains.

He went onto say that he would like Supernatural season 12 to get back to the series' roots. "I'd also like to see more of a hunter network." Jensen elaborated. "I'm a big fan of the original format of the show, the monster-of-the-week kind of thing. [But] I don't know how we necessarily get back to that with everything that's happened." Ackles did admit, however, that the revelation that there is a London chapter of Men of Letters could be an avenue towards that goal.

But what do you think? What do you want to see from Supernatural season 12? Personally I'm vehemently opposed to the suggestion that Supernatural could possibly have any reason to revisit the drab Purgatory. But do you agree with Jensen? Do you want to see more Castiel and Sam scenes in season 12?

Supernatural will return Thursday, October 13 at 9pm on The CW.

source

You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
This is it: Team Free Will. One ex-blood junkie, one dropout with six bucks to his name, and Mr Comatose over there. Awesome. ~ Dean Winchester
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/ En ligne
Miss Kitty
I love what you are ♥
I love what you are ♥

MessageSujet: Re: News et spoilers   Lun 9 Jan - 13:17

J'en vois souvent passer sur Tumblr, je trouve génial la manière dont sont soulignés certains commentaires ^^

Je passe juste rapidement pendant ma pause repas pour dire que, même si c'était quelque peu un acquis, la saison 13 de Supernatural a été officiellement confirmée :

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/forum En ligne
Miss Kitty
I love what you are ♥
I love what you are ♥

MessageSujet: News et spoilers   Mer 1 Fév - 23:25

Trop contente pour elle J'aime beaucoup son prénom par contre perso ^^

Le sneek peak du 12x10 vient de me tuer

Miss Kitty
I love what you are ♥
I love what you are ♥

MessageSujet: Re: News et spoilers   Sam 13 Mai - 0:57

Petit aperçu du season finale (les 12x22 et 12x23 seront diffusés à la suite !) :

Pour ma part, je serai à Rome au moment de la diffusion, à quelques heures de la convention et de rencontrer le cast

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: News et spoilers   Sam 13 Mai - 10:45

Je me demandais justement quand c'était, encore, exactement ^^

You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
This is it: Team Free Will. One ex-blood junkie, one dropout with six bucks to his name, and Mr Comatose over there. Awesome. ~ Dean Winchester
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/ En ligne
Miss Kitty
I love what you are ♥
I love what you are ♥

MessageSujet: Re: News et spoilers   Dim 14 Mai - 20:28

Ce week-end à Asylum :

"Dean’s heaven was- oh wait, no, that was a fanfic I’ve read. For some reason I was like ‘Dean’s heaven is just full of pictures of Cas’ but no…"
— Osric Chau (Asylum 18)

C'est pas la première fois qu'Osric se montre aussi Destiel-friendly, il me fait rire lol!

Ze Lamélie
Muse intarissable

MessageSujet: Re: News et spoilers   Jeu 18 Mai - 18:28

l'info qui m'a fait éclaté de rire

Citation :
[INFO] La treizième saison de Supernatural comptera un épisode animé avec... Scooby Doo.
Source: Les icônes de Franck
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: News et spoilers   Jeu 18 Mai - 19:31

J'ai vu l'info sur tumbrl il y a quoi, 5 minutes?

Après, je ne sais pas si c'est vraiment une blague ou si c'est sérieux

Ze Lamélie
Muse intarissable

MessageSujet: Re: News et spoilers   Ven 19 Mai - 9:14

Ben vu les photos et que c'est pendant les upfronts de la CW ça semble sérieux mais j'avoue on dirait une blague
Miss Kitty
I love what you are ♥
I love what you are ♥

MessageSujet: Re: News et spoilers   Ven 19 Mai - 12:25

Je crois que tu as posté une image a.a.k, mais là où je suis, la connexion ne me permet pas de la voir. Enfin pour le crossover avec Scooby-Doo, je trouve l'idée rigolote perso, c'est un épisode spécial qui peut être hilarant si c'est bien tourné, je suis curieuse de voir ^^

Ze Lamélie
Muse intarissable

MessageSujet: Re: News et spoilers   Ven 19 Mai - 22:08

oui ça peut être trés drôle et ça peut être bien léger par rapport aux autres épisodes et ça me donner un peu d'air car la série peut être parfois lourde à suivre
Miss Kitty
I love what you are ♥
I love what you are ♥

MessageSujet: Re: News et spoilers   Ven 26 Mai - 1:43

Mark Sheppard fait ses au revoirs à la série :

Citation :
So to all my #spnfamily everywhere... my crew and my fellow storytellers... thanks for the ride. Time for something new. Even when I lose...

http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/24/supernatural-mark-sheppard-crowley-goodbye/?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

J'ai l'impression que quelque chose s'est mal passé :/
Ze Lamélie
Muse intarissable

MessageSujet: Re: News et spoilers   Ven 26 Mai - 8:44

j'ai du mal à imaginer la série sans crowley quand même
Miss Kitty
I love what you are ♥
I love what you are ♥

MessageSujet: Re: News et spoilers   Ven 26 Mai - 9:00

Perso, je trouve que ça se voyait qu'ils avaient du mal à savoir qu'en faire, alors qu'il y avait moyen de faire des choses supers avec Rowena...

Mais Crowley va énormément me manquer, il aurait dû être utilisé d'une bien meilleure façon.

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: News et spoilers   Ven 26 Mai - 10:23

Même si j'aime beaucoup Mark et que je trouve que c'est dommage pour l'équipe de perdre un tel acteur... Je ne peux pas dire que je sois triste de voir partir Crowley. Il avait plus qu' 'overstayed his welcome' en ce qui me concerne. Evidemment, c'est peut-être dû aux intrigues bidons qu'on lui donnait

Ze Lamélie
Muse intarissable

MessageSujet: Re: News et spoilers   Mar 20 Juin - 20:25

[INFO] Un nouveau spin-off de Supernatural est dans les tuyaux.
"Wayward Sisters" suivra Jody Mills et une bande de jeunes femmes laissées orphelines par le surnaturel. Le groupe va s'avérer être une formidable force de combat contre les monstres. La potentielle nouvelle série sera introduite dans un épisode de la treizième saison de la série.
Source: Les icônes de Franck
Miss Kitty
I love what you are ♥
I love what you are ♥

MessageSujet: Re: News et spoilers   Mar 20 Juin - 23:16

Je suis super heureuse de cette nouvelle, surtout que ça vient de l'effort des fans !!!

J'ai trop hâte de voir, l'idée me plaît énormément !

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: News et spoilers   

News et spoilers
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 5 sur 5Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5