World is a Fiction

Vous aimez lire ou écrire des fanfictions sur des séries, des films ou autres? Ce forum est pour vous ^^

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

You Were Mean

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
angel_15
Little miss addict
Little miss addict

MessageSujet: You Were Mean   Sam 19 Sep - 22:01

Auteur: yespleasehawkeye
Lien de l'originale: http://yespleasehawkeye.tumblr.com/post/129239622141/olicity-you-were-mean
Genre: Comfort, love, angst
Catégorie: Oliver/Felicity
Résumé: Olicity fighting about Felicity going in the field, Felicity getting a bit hurt and then making up.

-----------

He hears a gunshot, a squeal of pain, and the crackle of a comms link going dead.

All he can think is that she’s dead, and the last thing they did together was fight.

She went into the field tonight, against his very vocal wishes, and now she has paid the price. He got mildly possessive over the idea of her posing as a single girl of the night, luring back their target to a more open area so they could get the drop on him, but instead he hadn’t been close enough and he got the drop on her instead.

He’s never driven so fast, never let his bike collapse to the ground before, never ran so fast into the foundry and pushed all other thoughts aside apart from getting to Felicity.

He finds her in sat up, alert, awake, alive, with Diggle leaning over her and the breath of relief almost knocks him to the ground. In the short moments its taken him to get back, Diggle is there, pressing a piece of gauze against the flow of blood from her arm and she is alive, that’s all that matters.

“Felicity,” he breathes, rushing to her side and cupping his hands to her cheeks while he checks the rest of her for injury. Torso - unharmed, head - fine, legs - mint condition, face - beautiful, arms - bullet graze. Graze. Not an impact wound.

“I’m okay,” she hisses, eyes screwed up as Diggle tries to clean the wound on her arm.

He wants to tell her that he’s never been so happy to see her alive. He wants to tell her that they’re going to go home, go to bed, and forget about this day. He wants to tell her that he’s sorry about their fight and for the things that he said, but instead– “This is exactly why you aren’t going out into the field.”

Her closed eyes slam open. “Excuse me?” she bites out.

“Oliver, not now,” Diggle tells him calmly, his attention focused entirely on Felicity’s arm.

“I told you this would happen if you-”

“Oliver!” Diggle interrupts, his voice louder and sterner. “Not now. Take a shower, take a walk, do something, calm down.” He looks to Felicity, to her arm, and then to Diggle, and his chest heaves with the effort of breathing calmly. “I’ve got her, she’s fine.”

He returns a short while later. He’d showered and changed back into his usual clothing, and now Felicity is changed too. She’s perched on the medical table, her short legs swinging over the edge of it, and rather than the outfit she’d worn out earlier she’s now clad in the yoga pants and over-sized sweater she keeps here for emergencies. He can’t even see where Diggle repaired her arms, but her head is moving around in a way that betrays that Diggle’s been handing out his special ‘aspirins’ again.

He moves to her like gravity, drawn in by the centre of his universe which is, and always has been, her. He pushes their sharp words aside and draws her into his arms, standing between her legs and pulling her head against his shoulder and she hums, burrowing into him.

“You need to say you’re sorry, you were mean,” she decides, and the faint slur of her words makes him smile sadly.

“I’m sorry,” he whispers, at her command. “I didn’t mean to…say most of what I said.”

“But some of it?” she asks.

“I never want you to get hurt,” he tells her, touching his lips to the top of her head.

“I just got hurt a little bit,” she says, holding up her hands and smearing her fingers together as if to demonstrate just how much.

He closes his hand over hers, closing that gap completely. “I’d rather it be that much,” he tells her. “I know I say it the worst ways, but I just want to keep you safe.”

“You keep me safe,” she sighs, nuzzling her face into his chest, and he feels her weight getting heavier and heavier against him.

His eyes raise to find Diggle’s just as he’s coming back from the sink, drying his hands. “She’s had 2 oxy’s, she’ll need another in a few hours,” he decides. “Go home, I’ll shut it down here.”

Oliver thanks him, usually he’d insist on being the last one out but he quickly realises that Felicity’s more than zoning out against him. “Come on, druggy, let’s get you home.”

~ ♥ ~
You know how much you mean to me, right? You’re the best thing to ever happen to me.
Gabby, I want you to remember us happy together and holding each other. You’re my miracle, Gabby. You’re my miracle. I love you.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://leavingyoubehind.shattered-memories.net
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: You Were Mean   Mer 23 Déc - 10:30

Comme ce qui devient habituel, j'ai beaucoup aimé cette fic!

En fait, je crois que ce que j'aime particulièrement chez eux, c'est qu'ils ont des petits airs de Cangel. Et du coup, comment ne pas aimer???

You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
This is it: Team Free Will. One ex-blood junkie, one dropout with six bucks to his name, and Mr Comatose over there. Awesome. ~ Dean Winchester
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
angel_15
Little miss addict
Little miss addict

MessageSujet: Re: You Were Mean   Mer 23 Déc - 20:05

C'est vrai qu'ils ont des petits air Cangel, ils ont une évolution semblable et leur relation ont des similarités à eux je trouve!
Contente que tu ai aimé

~ ♥ ~
You know how much you mean to me, right? You’re the best thing to ever happen to me.
Gabby, I want you to remember us happy together and holding each other. You’re my miracle, Gabby. You’re my miracle. I love you.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://leavingyoubehind.shattered-memories.net
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: You Were Mean   

You Were Mean
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1