World is a Fiction

Vous aimez lire ou écrire des fanfictions sur des séries, des films ou autres? Ce forum est pour vous ^^

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Pickles

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
angel_15
Little miss addict
Little miss addict

MessageSujet: Pickles   Lun 31 Aoû - 3:17

Auteur: dust2dust34
Lien de l'originale: http://dust2dust34.tumblr.com/post/127562781674/a-drabble-based-on-the-new-picture-a-drabble
Genre: Romance/Humor
Catégorie: Oliver/Felicity
Résumé: A drabble based on the new picture
Spoiler: Set in season 4

---------

“You want pickles?”

“When have I ever wanted pickles?”

“Sometimes you want pickles, Oliver, and it only took that one time for you to steal my pickles for me to ask you this every single time. I love pickles, which means I don’t stand for my boyfriend stealing pickles off my hamburger.”

Oliver chuckled, pinching his lips to keep the grin that was threatening to break his face as he looked up. He set down the arrow he’d been working on next to the dozens of other dull arrowheads waiting to be sharpened and looked up at her.

Felicity stared at him expectantly, waiting for an answer.

About pickles.

They’d just officially decided that this was really happening, that they were going forward with the Green Arrow, that he was donning the hood again… and she was asking him about pickles.

Pickles.

God, he loved her.

“I don’t want pickles,” he said, and she raised a skeptical eyebrow. This time he couldn’t fight the grin. “I don’t.”

Felicity narrowed her eyes and leaned forward on the table, bracing herself between the piles of arrows, studying him. After a second, she said, “I’m getting you pickles.”

“I won’t eat them,” he retorted.

“Then I’ll eat them.”

“How about you get extra pickles and I’ll just eat yours.”

Felicity shook her head sadly. “The man I love is a pickle thief. Where did I go wrong in life?”

Oliver laughed. He reached up and cupped her neck, pulling her closer as he said, “I’m so sorry you had to find this out when you’re already stuck with me.”

“Me too. I love them…”

Oliver cut her off with a kiss.

“Oh god,” Thea groaned from across the room. “You’re literally just going down the street to Big Belly Burger, and you can’t even do that without making me want to gag.”

Maybe he's grateful to have you. Maybe we both are.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://leavingyoubehind.shattered-memories.net
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Pickles   Mer 23 Déc - 10:25

Franchement, toutes ces fics que tu postes sont tellement adorables qu'on ne peut pas ne pas aimer ce couple. Même sans les connaitre, eux, et le contexte!

C'est assez impressionant ^^

You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
This is it: Team Free Will. One ex-blood junkie, one dropout with six bucks to his name, and Mr Comatose over there. Awesome. ~ Dean Winchester
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
angel_15
Little miss addict
Little miss addict

MessageSujet: Re: Pickles   Mer 23 Déc - 20:03

Comme j'ai dit dans une autre fic, je suis vraiment contente que les fics te plaise et que tu aime le couple de ce que tu lis

Maybe he's grateful to have you. Maybe we both are.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://leavingyoubehind.shattered-memories.net
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Pickles   

Pickles
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1