World is a Fiction

Vous aimez lire ou écrire des fanfictions sur des séries, des films ou autres? Ce forum est pour vous ^^

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Stay At Home Dad

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
angel_15
Little miss addict
Little miss addict

MessageSujet: Stay At Home Dad   Lun 31 Aoû - 2:29

Titre: Stay At Home Dad
Auteur: yespleasehawkeye
Lien de l'originale: http://yespleasehawkeye.tumblr.com/post/127217618911/olicity-stay-at-home-dad
Genre: Family
Catégorie: Oliver/Felicity
Résumé: When Ava starts to crawl she likes to hide under her crib and Oliver and Felicity like to make an act about finding her because once they do she giggles and screams in happiness.
Spoilers Future fic

---------

Received: 1 SMS from Oliver “Hubby” Queen

Come upstairs to Ava’s room when you get home. Be quiet. This will make your day.

The message had pre-warned her of something essentially cute. After a long day at the office, Felicity was all geared up for the sight of her beautiful daughter doing something extremely cute because it had been a seriously long and painfully exhausting day.

Going back to work had been essential for her, but a challenge. Her priorities had shifted now, and Ava was the centre of everything. Oliver was the stay at home parent in their relationship, enabling her to return full time as CEO, but when she’d walked out of the door that morning for the first time since her maternity leave ended, she’d needed to stop ten minutes away from the Queen Incorporated building and have a cry in her car for reasons she wasn’t sure of still.

Her body had ached all day, because she couldn’t see her baby.

Lunch time rolled around and there was no need for her to mush up snacks. No relaxation hour during the mid-afternoon when her daughter napped. No smiling face. No laughter. No horrific but somehow endearing diaper accidents.

It was surprising how much better Ava made every day life, even when she was misbehaving.

She also worried about Oliver being at home with her. She didn’t doubt his parenting for a moment, but taking on the role of stay-at-home dad would limit him. No rushing out as the Arrow for emergencies, not while he was ‘on duty’ with the baby, but when Felicity had confessed that she did miss working, he’d been more than enthusiastic about making this possible for her.

That, and he absolutely loved their daughter more than anything in the world, and he wanted to spend every waking second dedicating every part of himself to her.

So she’d headed upstairs to find this cute occurrence and found them both in Ava’s nursery. She loved this room, with its lilac walls and comfortable furnishings. Everything about this room spoke of softness and peace. Today, Oliver was sat on the floor with his back to the crib, playing on his cell phone and looking up at her with the most amused grin when she walked in and he pressed a finger to his lips. He nudged his head downstairs to where she could see only a diaper and a pair of legs sticking out from underneath the crib.

She raised a curious eyebrow, and Oliver spoke in that tone he only reserved for Ava.

“Uh oh, Mommy’s home and we can’t find Ava.”

There was a giggle from underneath the crib, and the legs she could see sticking out where bouncing slightly.

“Oh no, Daddy’s gonna be in so much trouble,” he repeated.

More giggles.

“I just can’t find Ava anywhere!” he said in mock frustration.

The giggles this time were shrill and infectious, and Felicity bit her lip to keep from laughing too loudly. That laughter completed everything that went wrong in her day, and she moved to mirror Oliver’s position on the other side of Ava’s ‘hidden’ legs.

“Where could Ava be?” Oliver asked. “Maybe she’s in the bath.”

Giggles.

“No, she’s not there. Maybe she’s in the dresser drawers?”

Giggles.

“Maybe she’s in Daddy’s car.”

Giggles.

“Or mayyyyybe,” he teased, and she giggled once before stopping in anticipation, and he closed his hand around her ankle, scooping her out from underneath the crib. He dangled her upside down in front of him and this laughter was uncontrollable. She laughed straight from her stomach, pure delight in this tiny child. “There she is!”

He set her back down to let her rush into the arms of the mother that she’d missed all day. Now she was crawling it was easy for her to get around herself, but also, as Oliver was finding, easy for her to try and hide from them.

“Hey, baby girl,” Felicity cooed. “I missed you so much!”

“She’s been good as gold,” Oliver assured her. “Minor tantrum at naptime because she missed you but I got her down and she was fine.” She liked hearing that, that her baby had missed her too.

“So that looked like a fun new game?” She smiled, as Oliver’s greeting kiss landed on her cheek at last.

“We have played that for the last four hours,” Oliver said bluntly. “I get the feeling we’ll be playing it all tomorrow too.”

“The joys of the stay at home father,” she teased.

“As long as she keeps laughing like that, I’d wear a hula outfit every day,” he insisted. Felicity gasped and went to speak but he cut her off. “No repeats of last Halloween.”

“But it’s Ava’s first Halloween…”

“It’s still a no,” he insisted. “Stay at home Dad has spoken.”

“True,” she mused, standing her daughter up in her lap and balancing her with her hands so she could press a sloppy kiss on her cheek. “But mommy’s the boss.”

~ ♥ ~
You know how much you mean to me, right? You’re the best thing to ever happen to me.
Gabby, I want you to remember us happy together and holding each other. You’re my miracle, Gabby. You’re my miracle. I love you.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://leavingyoubehind.shattered-memories.net
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Stay At Home Dad   Mer 23 Déc - 23:17

Au risque de me répéter: awwwwwwwwww ^^

Par contre, elle existe dans la série la fillette???

You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
This is it: Team Free Will. One ex-blood junkie, one dropout with six bucks to his name, and Mr Comatose over there. Awesome. ~ Dean Winchester
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
angel_15
Little miss addict
Little miss addict

MessageSujet: Re: Stay At Home Dad   Jeu 24 Déc - 4:18

Non elle existe pas *pouts* (well not yet? *fingers crossed* une fille a le droit de rêver, non? ) mais là on as eu un engagement au winter break donc on s'en va du bon côté, je garde espoir lol! Comme c'est un couple comme je dit qui a une belle évolution, une super belle relation, pas un couple qui sont ensemble, se sépare au 5 minutes...ils ont une belle relation mature donc je garde espoir que ca aille de ce côté là ^^

Mais pour continuer avec ta question, si tu vois souvent le personnage c'est que je lis souvent des fics de cet auteur là, c'est mon auteur de fics Olicity préféré et elle c'est le perso qu'elle a créer pour ses future fics.

~ ♥ ~
You know how much you mean to me, right? You’re the best thing to ever happen to me.
Gabby, I want you to remember us happy together and holding each other. You’re my miracle, Gabby. You’re my miracle. I love you.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://leavingyoubehind.shattered-memories.net
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Stay At Home Dad   Jeu 24 Déc - 9:34

Ooooh dommage qu'elle n'existe pas vraiment, parce que ça amène une dynamique particulièrement adorable!

Mais bon, comme tu dis, peut-être bientôt ^^

En tout cas, j'aime beaucoup les future!fics de cette auteur

You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
This is it: Team Free Will. One ex-blood junkie, one dropout with six bucks to his name, and Mr Comatose over there. Awesome. ~ Dean Winchester
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Stay At Home Dad   

Stay At Home Dad
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1