World is a Fiction

Vous aimez lire ou écrire des fanfictions sur des séries, des films ou autres? Ce forum est pour vous ^^

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Daddy’s Little Girl

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
angel_15
Little miss addict
Little miss addict

MessageSujet: Daddy’s Little Girl   Lun 31 Aoû - 2:03

Titre: Daddy’s Little Girl
Auteur: yespleasehawkeye
Lien de l'originale: http://yespleasehawkeye.tumblr.com/post/127728358996/olicity-daddys-little-girl
Genre: Family, Humor
Catégorie: Oliver Queen, Oliver/Felicity
Spoilers Future fic

---------

It’s amazing how similar babies look when there’s sixteen of them in a line.

Oliver lifted Ava up onto his hip, showing her the room of babies through the glass window, tiny wrapped bundles in their plastic cribs. “Uhh…” He looked through the cards, the different surnames printed on the front of the cribs, each card coloured with whatever gender the baby was. Blue, Jenkins…pink, Parsons….pink, Bailey…blue, Greenwood…pink, Morris….blue, Queen…

“There!” Oliver announced, pointing his finger at the far left corner and moving until they were right in front of him. He kept his finger pointing towards the baby while Ava leaned closer to the window. “Do you see him?”

Ava nodded, her eyes wide with awe. “It’s a baby,” she whispered in astonishment.

“It’s our baby,” he told her in a soft tone. “That’s your baby brother.”

“What’s his name?” Ava asked, pressing both her hands against the glass and rubbing her nose against it.

“His name is Thomas,” he told her. “But we’re going to call him Tommy.”

“Tommy,” Ava repeated, trying out the name on her tongue.

“Do you like it?” he asked.

She tested it a few more times then nodded firmly. “Yes, I like it. He can keep it.”

Oliver grinned, kissing the top of her head. “I’m glad you like it.”

“Daddy?”

“Yes, sweetheart?”

“Why did we get another baby?”

Oliver can’t deny he started to sweat a little at the back of his neck. He’d really been hoping that Felicity would have been present for this conversation. “Because…Mommy and Daddy love each other very much,” he explained, trying not to stammer. “And when Mommys and Daddys love each other, sometimes they’re blessed with a baby, and that’s how we got you.”

“But why do you have to have another one?” she asked, tearing her eyes away from the glass.

“Because we have lots of love to give, don’t we?” he asked to get her involved. “You and me and Mommy love each other very much, and we can make a baby very very loved in our family.”

“But we already love each other, what if we can’t love him that much?” she asked.

“We can,” he nodded.

Ava frowned at him, tilting her head. God, she looked so much like her mother when she did that. “But how do you know?”

“Because Daddy knows everything,” he reminded her.

She screwed her face up. “Auntie Thea said that’s a load of bull.”

His eyebrows shot up. “Auntie Thea shouldn’t be teaching you naughty things to say, should she?” he warned her, and she had the heart to look ashamed before he continued. “Ava, before you came along it was just Mommy and Daddy, and we loved each other so, so much. So do you know what we did?”

“You got married and Mommy wore the pretty dress and then I was born and I played with Mommy’s lipstick and I got it on her dress because I was playing in her closet when I wasn’t supposed to be,” she babbled.

Yes, exactly like her mother.

“When did that happen?” Oliver asked her curiously.

Ava’s eyes went wide. “Never ever,” she rushed out. “That…was a naughty fib.”

He had a startling realisation that he should book an appointment with the dry cleaner before Felicity went into the back of their closet again.

“My point, Ava, is that when we decided we loved each other so so much, we got married so that we would be family. And then we wanted our family to be even bigger. So we had you, and when you were born, do you know what happened?”

“You cried.”

“Who told you that?”

“Uncle Digg.”

“Of course he did.”

“He said it wasn’t a manly cry either.”

Oliver gave her his best Daddy look and she pressed her lips together.

“When you were born, there was so much more love,” he told her, kissing the side of the head. “Because there were three of us, and we all had love for each other. So now we have Tommy and there’s going to be even more love in our family. Do you understand?”

“So I didn’t get too big for you?” she asked, as if she’d been worried about that for a while.

“Hey, you,” he nudged her a little. “You’re mine forever and ever. You’re my little girl. My very first little girl, and that’s a very, very special thing.”

She turned back to the glass, plastering herself against it. “But I’m not a baby anymore, am I, Daddy?” she said, not taking her eyes off of her little brother.

He kissed her hair. “You’re always going to be my baby,” he murmured.

“Even when I’ve got lots of babies too?”

He resisted the temptation to tell her that she wasn’t allowed to start dating until she was eighty. “Even then,” he assured her.

“Tommy looks funny,” she said, screwing up her face at him.

“That’s because he was only born last night.”

“But he’s all wrinkly like Grandma’s face.”

Oliver made a mock gasp, causing Ava to look at him. “I’m gonna tell Grandma you called her wrinkly.”

Ava looked panicked. “No! No! I didn’t mean it!” She clapped her hands over her mouth.

“I’m gonna tell her,” he teased her.

“Nooooo,” she whined.

“Okay, but on one condition?” he said.

“I’ll be good all the time,” she swore.”

“You have to be the best big sister ever,” he made her promise. “Can you do that for me?”

She nodded furiously. “I will be the bestest best sister ever in the whole wide world.”

Oliver smiled, watching as his daughter went back to ogling his newborn son through the glass. “That’s my girl.”

Alright, you sure about this?
Never been more sure of anything in my life.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://leavingyoubehind.shattered-memories.net
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end

MessageSujet: Re: Daddy’s Little Girl   Dim 1 Nov - 17:28

Awwwwww je ne connais absolument pas la série (enfin, je me doute un peu de quelques aspects lol!) mais c'est absolument adorable cet échange!

You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
This is it: Team Free Will. One ex-blood junkie, one dropout with six bucks to his name, and Mr Comatose over there. Awesome. ~ Dean Winchester
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/

Daddy’s Little Girl
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1