World is a Fiction
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

World is a Fiction

Vous aimez lire ou écrire des fanfictions sur des séries, des films ou autres? Ce forum est pour vous ^^

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

The Hunger Games: La Révolte II

AuteurMessage
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

The Hunger Games: La Révolte II Empty
MessageSujet: The Hunger Games: La Révolte II   The Hunger Games: La Révolte II EmptySam 22 Nov - 12:52

The Hunger Games: La Révolte II Tumblr_ng4kegI1h31s1m5p9o2_1280

Alors que Panem est ravagé par une guerre désormais totale, Katniss et le Président Snow vont s’affronter pour la dernière fois. Katniss et ses plus proches amis – Gale, Finnick, et Peeta – sont envoyés en mission pour le District 13 : ils vont risquer leur vie pour tenter d’assassiner le Président Snow, qui s’est juré de détruire Katniss. Les pièges mortels, les ennemis et les choix déchirants qui attendent Katniss seront des épreuves bien pires que tout ce qu’elle a déjà pu affronter dans l’arène…

The Hunger Games: La Révolte II Signature

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase

Dernière édition par a.a.k le Dim 26 Juil - 18:59, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://cangelbestlovers.positifforum.com/
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: The Hunger Games: La Révolte II   The Hunger Games: La Révolte II EmptyDim 26 Juil - 18:58

Youpi oh, youpi hé! Voici enfin des trailers pour la conclusion tant attendue de la saga:

“Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.” ~ Daenerys Targaryen
You're a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard ~ Cordelia Chase
a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: The Hunger Games: La Révolte II   The Hunger Games: La Révolte II EmptyDim 26 Juil - 19:00

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: The Hunger Games: La Révolte II   The Hunger Games: La Révolte II EmptySam 21 Nov - 10:18

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 Official Featurette – “The Phenomenon”

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: The Hunger Games: La Révolte II   The Hunger Games: La Révolte II EmptyVen 14 Jan - 21:43

J'étais pas sûre d'où mettre les vidéos (dans quel film je veux dire). Mais j'ai finalement choisi le dernier pour éviter tout spoiler The Hunger Games: La Révolte II 495820 The Hunger Games: La Révolte II 735727

Citation :
How do you stay true to yourself, to your core values, when facing incredible challenges?

Licensed therapist Jonathan Decker and filmmaker Alan Seawright talk about Katniss Everdeen, the girl on fire, from the Hunger Games. They talk about the trauma she goes through, her integrity and compassion that drive her and give her strength, her relationships, and how absolutely phenomenal Jennifer Lawrence's performance is in this series. Because Katniss is able to stay true to herself and her values, to not be changed by the Capitol and everything Snow throws at her, she becomes a symbol even larger than herself.

Stay tuned for part 2 where we dive into complex PTSD and how Katniss deals with the trauma both from the arena and other aspects of her life.

Psychology of a Hero: Katniss Everdeen (part 1)

a.a.k
Cangel 'till the end
Cangel 'till the end
a.a.k

MessageSujet: Re: The Hunger Games: La Révolte II   The Hunger Games: La Révolte II EmptyVen 14 Jan - 21:44

Citation :
How can you move forward and start to find healing after facing trauma?

Licensed therapist Jonathan Decker and filmmaker Alan Seawright talk about the trauma Katniss faced in her child, in the Hunger Games, and that she continues to face throughout her story. They discuss the differences between PTSD and CPTSD (complex PTSD), trauma triggers, and finding healing and moving forward. Jennifer Lawrence's performance pulls the audience right into what she is feeling and experiencing, from the horror and the trauma, to the relationships, to becoming a public figurehead. In spite of hating being in the public eye or putting on a performance, she faces that fear/dislike to make an impact on something she cared about, and for Katniss it hinged on being true to herself.

Psychology of a Hero: Katniss Everdeen (part 2)

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Hunger Games: La Révolte II   The Hunger Games: La Révolte II Empty

The Hunger Games: La Révolte II
Page 1 sur 1